Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The learning curve

Gherron stood just outside of the Grey order temple on Crystalsong, where he'd been hoping to see an old friend. He was pretty sure either Alex r Vulpesen was there, but in reality he was looking for the latter of the two. The young Jedi had recently come to the knowledge that the man knew the sixth form of lightsaber combat, nimian. Since he figured he was welcome to the temple anyway, he walked into the training courtyard and began sparring with the dummies, using vapaad. Soon enough, Vulps was bound to find Gherron, and until then he would train in what he already knew.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen walked across the training area of the grey temple, looking around the area until he saw a familiar face. Having come for a simple visit to see how this particular Vitae branch was doing, he thought it only fair for him to help out a bit during his visit. And it seemed the perfect subject for this help could be seen viciously attacking a sparring dummy. "Hello Gherron."

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron paused just after lopping the head off of one dummy, then turned around to face his friend with a smile. "Hey there, Vulps. What's crackin?" He deactivated his saber then, clipping it to his belt as he walked over to the man. "Sorry about the mess. I figured if I made enough noise, i'd find either you or Alex. I'm looking for a bit more training. Know anything you could teach me?"

[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen couldn't help but laugh and the jedi's smooth and relaxed attitude. It was good to be back and out of the sith ranks. "Nothing much. Visiting Alex, though I'll be on my way back home to Veradune fairly soon. But not quite yet." He grinned and walked over to lean against one of the dummies. "As for teaching you, that depends on what you want to learn."

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron kneeled down and picked up the severed head of a dummy, looking at it for a few seconds before deciding. "I'm wanting to try out using two blades instead of one, and I think learning Nimajn can help me with that. What do you say?" He messed with the head for a few more seconds before tossing it behind him, leaving it to land among the piles of straw. In hindsight, maybe he could've been a little easier on the dummies.

[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen nodded and started towards the center of the courtyard. "Sounds good to me." he grinned and unhooked his saber staff from his belt. "Lucky for you, Niman is among my best forms, so I suppose I'm as good a person as any to teach it. Though, perhaps it would be best to practice with the single blade variant before we move into Jar-Kai.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom