Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Learning Curve

Mykes smiled to how Rex was, and watched as wandered off. Then he looked to Tom, and sadly...he nodded. "I felt something...I thought it was just my own pain, but I do feel it..." But Mykes usually hid pain underneath layer by layer. Deep down under. "I never wanted you to feel that pain I have...How it made you scream, how it..." He didn't want to ask, but he had to. "How much did you see?" he asked to [member="Tom Taff"], wanting to know just what exactly he had seen.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom looked up "I know you do, I know you didn't.....I saw it all but I felt so much pain. How do you deal with it, all of that pain, I can't even begin to describe it. It hurt so much" He held [member="Mykes Vatak"] close, "now that I know I will try to help you as much as possible, I love you mykes."

Mykes Vatak held [member="Tom Taff"] to him. He loved Tom, but he didn't want the pain, or Tom to worry about the pain. He knew that Tom and Rex would not like it, but he wanted to deal with it. Deal with the pain as best he could without dragging others down. "I...I don't know" he answered as Tom asked how he had managed to deal with it all. How he had managed to hold it all back.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom looked at the man. "Yes you do, you did it cause you are strong and amazing. I am glad I fell for you. I am sorry about entering your mind though. I should have asked first. I just wanted your help without dad knowing you know and look it is stupid. I am stupid, I shouldn't have done it." He then pulled away from [member="Mykes Vatak"]. He would feel cold and distant as he was trying to cut off the force bond or at least be left to sulk about his stupid decision.

Mykes tried to pull [member="Tom Taff"] back towards him, smiling. "Stuff happens. And you would have known the pain I have eventually....now we know how to deal with it should it happen again" Mykes said to Tom. He never thought he could love someone, yet right here he was. He laughed a little as he thought on what exactly they should be doing now. "We should help your father, you know. Leaving him with the mess..."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom looked at [member="Mykes Vatak"] smiling and he smiled back. "Yeah I guess. True there is pain that you can feel from me and I know you can." He smile would sadden as he said so before looking over "Yeah we should help him out." He would get up and offer his hand to Mykes.

Mykes nodded, as much as he did not wish to admit it however. They could now feel each other's pain. All the pain, such horrible pain. He sighed lightly, knowing this as he looked up to [member="Tom Taff"] offering a hand to bring him up. He took the hand, allowing himself to be pulled up by Tom. Then he went over, and began helping about with the mess that they had made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom