Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Learning Curve

Mykes Vatak gave a smile, having managed that just fine. Then he and [member="Tom Taff"] were directed to two squares of rocks. Mykes took his position, and once more pictured the ship. Lifting the ship and holding it up...away from him. He would have his leg again. He closed his eyes as he did so, and the rocks slowly lifted. But the weight of them had been unexpected. Mykes could feel their weight. The sudden change in weight as he had assumed they would be light changed the picture. The ship shuddering. Shuddering above him...

The rocks dropped and he opened his eyes just before it could be crashing down upon him. He hadn't gotten too deep into the picture in his mind. In truth the rocks had not been so heavy, but he had imagined them so. Heavy like the ship.

[member="Rex Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom kept trying to push the rocks up to no avail. He then entered [member="Mykes Vatak"] mind, it wasn't something he was well practices in but he need to talk without speaking. He saw the picture and it didn't end for him when it ended for Mykes instead Tom screamed in pain clutching his leg. The pain alone was enough to break the connection however there was still a connection there. All Tom could feel was pain, absolute pain. He couldn't stop himself screaming. It was enough that one of the droids weapons exploded on it taking the droid with it.

He could feel it every agonising moment of it. It hurt, it hurt more than his parents dying, more than the fire on Myrkr that had taken so many of his friends the animals. It hurt more than normal pain should and he couldn't stop screaming. Eventually he felt his Dad's presence in his mind and feel unconscious.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex had set them a difficult challenge granted. But suddenly his son started screaming it got to the levels for force scream destroying one of the droids. Rex himself had to cover his ears it hurt that much. He eventually went into his son's mind, feeling the pain was coming from [member="Mykes Vatak"]. Tom had seen something in Mykes mind that was so painful, it had created a force bond between the two. But it was only giving Tom extreme pain from it. So he knocked Tom out with a quick force technique called stun.
kytzqkd1.png
He hoped it would keep his son under long enough for him and Mykes to figure out a solution. He would turn to Mykes. "My son saw something in your head something painful, what was it?" He was ready to help but he needed to know what.

Mykes rested his mind...then there was screaming, so much scream he almost collapsed onto his side covering his ears. What was happening, why was [member="Tom Taff"] screaming?! Eventually it stopped, and Mykes observed just what exactly had happened. Then [member="Rex Taff"] turned to him, and Mykes could not even answer. He did not know others could see into minds! He did not know what it could have been even though it was much too obvious. Mykes was too much focused on Tom, the pained scream. He clutched his bionic leg nervously. "I-I don't know! Is Tom all right?!" He looked over at Tom, wanting to crawl over to his side.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex looked at his son, "He will be if we can figure out what caused it, because he is bonded to you now, However it is to part of you that is in constant pain. He must have seen something have you had a massively traumatic event in your life that Tom might have seen?" He could see [member="Mykes Vatak"] wanting to go to his son side. "Mykes go to him, but we need to figure out why this has happened." He himself would go to his son side. The some of the animals had come over and where standing next to him. They were also concerned, wasn't a huge surprise considering Tom was the one who had taught Rex the proper way of animal friendship and control. The boy was no master but he had known his stuff.

Mykes could only hold his bionic leg more. He rathered most not know of it...the pain that he had taken for so long. But if it would bring comfort to [member="Tom Taff"]. Slowly...he lifted up his trouser leg to show the metal. "A fighter's landing gear gave way...they had to amputate on the spot." He pulled himself over close to Tom's side, sitting by him. He could picture the scene again. But tried to put it off, knowing that Tom could still be in his mind. Mykes looked to [member="Rex Taff"], hoping for some help.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex would nod "That would do it. Okay" Rex would open himself the force and allowed it to flow out. He would look at [member="Mykes Vatak"]. "Okay this is something I learned something a long time ago but you need to learn it to. Your force bond will teach Tom as well. The two of you will get stronger collectively. It will be interesting to watch." He would then call a creature a predator of the planet across. He allowed his Dark side to fill it and then he called an Owl. He allowed his light side to fill the Owl up.
kytzqkd1.png
The two creature will shift slightly, The dark sided predator make it's more terrifying, however still under Rex's command and control. The Owl started glowing bright white and looked more majestic as it did so. He looked at Mykes "You need to remember under my tutelage, you will learn of both the light and the dark however you shall embrace both but you will remember you are the slave of neither. Both come when you will them too, not when they want you too."
kytzqkd1.png
He would point to the predator "That is the dark side incarnate now. It wants to destroy and kill. It wants to drive people made with power simply by making them stronger. We use it however it doesn't use us. We allow it's rage when necessary against our foes however we do not give into it."
kytzqkd1.png
He would then point to the owl. "The light side incarnate. It wants us to learn and prosper without emotion. However this is not acceptable for to do that we would have to lose ourselves much as with the dark. We allow it's mercies to forgive us and give us power to help others however once again we do not give into it."
kytzqkd1.png
He then drew the force back into his body. The creatures remained the same however. They didn't change they were now of that aspect of the force. But they no longer were as dangerous as they once were. They were no longer nexus of the force and they would be with Mykes and Tom on this planet until the boys or the animals died. A living embodiment of Rex forever present on the planet. "Mykes you need to allow the dark side to find your pain and the light side to lessen it and cleanse it. Only then will I release Tom from his sleep."

Mykes watched as [member="Rex Taff"] did something. He felt something surging from him. Then two creatures came, a predator and what looked to be an owl. Both looked odd, unnatural. He backed away, fearful suddenly. The owl gave a warm feeling, but the predator...it felt cold. He tried to listen, staring at both creatures. What was he meant to do? "I-I don't understand. How? How do I do this?" He found himself trembling, still holding his leg. He did not even realize how his other hand was gripping onto [member="Tom Taff"]'s wrist as he looked to Rex.

"I don't understand this." He knew of the force...but the dark side, the light side. This he did not know, this he did not understand.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He watched as [member="Mykes Vatak"] didn't understand he was gripping Tom's arm. Rex allowed Tom to Subconsciously assist Mykes. Tom would explain the light and Dark sides calmly to Mykes. Rex would say "Tom should be explaining to you what to do, Please listen to him. I want him back as much as you do." He would watch and hope Mykes would understand.

Mykes sighed. He opened himself to Tom, and threw the speaking in his head, an unfamiliar and very odd feeling, he understood. He had to go to a dark place...revisit what had happened...So he did.

Taking his hand from [member="Tom Taff"], hoping perhaps no contact would help with this, he drifted into his mind. Him, working under a fighter. Using a wrench under it, and a creak. Something snapped, then his leg snapping followed. He almost screamed out in reality, screaming in his mind. Screaming to get it off, screaming in pain and agony...Then there was a warmth. Mykes fell silent as he saw something that had not been there. A shining light, a familiar warmth. He reached out for it, and felt no pain as the limb was cut. He let go of the pain. Yearning for the light, his light....for Tom...

[member="Rex Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex could feel [member="Mykes Vatak"] finding the pain. He relived it like Rex used to all the time. Then he could feel the young man reaching for the light. He summoned up light side within himself to assist Mykes also Releasing Tom from his stunned state. it wouldn't be long before Tom woke up hopefully by then Mykes will be passed it. He hoped sooo much.

Mykes reached out to the light. He felt no pain. He almost wanted to give in to the light, to embrace it. To let go, to-

'We do not give into it', [member="Rex Taff"]'s words echoed through his mind. He began to back away from the light, feeling no pain. Backing out of his mind, and then out he was. Sitting up, gasping. How had he not realized he himself had went out? Went into his mind, and only there he felt like he had been there for a long time. "Did it work?"

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom's eyes would flick open. He no longer felt the pain. He could feel a worry coming from [member="Mykes Vatak"] though. He sat up looking at the animals around him all of his friends. He looked at his dad with the Owl and Predator. He then looked at Mykes hugging him. "I am sorry Mykes I shouldn't have entered your head. I just....." Mykes would be able to feel love from Tom but also guilt at what he had done. The force bond allowed them to feel each others emotions and thoughts with ease.

Mykes looked to [member="Tom Taff"] just as he went at him for a hug. He accepted it, hugging him tightly. "Don't...don't you dare be sorry, it was my pain. And it's gone..." But....was it? Was it gone? No...it was still there, lingering. Underneath. He was not yet strong enough, strong enough to push it all back, to cast it out like a cure to an illness. It was still there. "Are you all right now?"

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He held [member="Mykes Vatak"] tightly. Tom could feel the pain still in Mykes. He would whisper to Mykes "I know it isn't but I will help you with it from here on out. I promise Mykes no matter what, I love you." He would then say out loud "I am fine Mykes thank you for trying for me. I still wish I hadn't entered your head."

Mykes could care less about his own privacy at this moment. His own pain had caused pain to another. It was why he always kept to himself. He was afraid of this. "I do too" he said back to [member="Tom Taff"], holding him close. "I love you too..." He had said it, and this time it felt right to say. "I promise I will not cause you pain again. It's gone now....it's gone...." But deep inside....he knew it was not.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom looked at [member="Mykes Vatak"] "I am so happy to have you." He would still feel Mykes pain. He would whisper again. "Mykes we are bonded now through the force. I can still feel your pain as you can mine. We will help each other. I promise." He would kiss Mykes cheek. "I love so much."

Mykes sighed quietly. That meant he could hide no secrets, no pain from [member="Tom Taff"]. He didn't want to share his pain, his darkest secrets and deepest fears. He didn't want any of those to surface, or anyone to know of them. He found himself blushing as he felt Tom peck his cheek. And in front of Rex, who he had almost forgotten about was there. "T-Tom, your dad is...still here."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He looked at [member="Mykes Vatak"] who was blushing and pointed out his dad. "Sorry Dad." Rex would shake his head. "Don't worry about it boys." Rex would then look around "I think you two should go get some rest, you have learnt enough today." Rex would then wander over to the broken droid. Tom would turn back to mykes. "Everything I feel you will now and same for the other way around. No more secrets, which means you can feel my parents deaths and the deaths on Myrkr." Tom would look down at the ground in a little bit of shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom