Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Learner and the Rogue (Alexandra Shadowstalker)

Hearing this Nasika glanced back at the holocron before saying "Well in that case, if this holocron was intrusted to you then by all means you should keep it. I mean who am I to snoop. Curiosity killed the cat and all, right?" She gave a shy little laugh before saying "But in all honesty I was here to meditate. I'd heard this place was a good spot to try and become more attuned with the force and, well.....being a padawan I thought I could use as much chances to train as I could get."

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra nodded and closed her eyes again not speaking for a few moments before breaking the silence, her eyes remaining closed. "Well then by all means continue, i have been rude in interrupting you, ill be thinking while you do though, got to be sure i, right in my own mind at my thoughts on you." She said nothing more and seemed to start meditating calmly while the other prodded over the words said. @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Nasika was more surprised by this. Now she was inviting her to stay. Granted it was a comforting thing but it was still a bit of a surprise for her to see that she was more hospitable now. She thanked her before taking a spot next to her. It took a moment for Nasika to get adjusted to sitting down in her robes again and getting into the right position, but once she had it she closed her eyes and relaxed again. Taking deep breaths to comfort herself. During this time she peeked out one eye just to make sure this woman wasn't trying to trick her at all. Given enough time she eventually spilled back into a meditative state.

Alexandra Feanor

Laughed as the girl had peeked open one eye, Alexandra herself found it hard to focus and meditate, it would take her normally half an hour to focus. She herself had been watching the girl with narrowly open eyes and grinned the moment she say the girl peek. "Im not going to attack you dishonorably like some sith maggot, you have no need to worry about a strike from me coming out of no where. No i will tell you plainly if i plan to attack you." @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

"Oh...thank you then." Nasika said, perking her one eye for a moment before relaxing it. After a few more moments of silence she had to say "So I guess by that logic you're not a Sith yourself. I just wasn't sure because....well I haven't exactly run into any Sith yet." She knew this was mediation but at the same time Nasika was at least trying to gain a little more trust out of this woman who she still had no name for yet.

Alexandra Feanor

"Currently that statement is true, i am not a Sith..." She rolled her head, obviously far worse at Meditation than the jedi. Which was true, for someone that had Photographic memory that was the drawback, she couldnt block out the world around her, she found it hard because he mind kept achieving more and more information as she expanded her mind to the world and universe around her. It was like constantly battling with a eternal curiosity that made it completely impossible to find herself at peace, and the worse of her memories always found their way to her mind if she wasnt careful in blocking them out. @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

"Currently?" Nasika both repeated and asked. That did perk some curiosity as to what that meant. Obviously it would've meant she wasn't one now or ever was, yet she knew there were moments when a Jedi had turned to the dark side. Yet there was also Sith who'd seen the light. History was full of both so it wasn't uncommon.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded, "Currently, as in not at this time in the present." She crossed her hands over her lap and looked at the girl closely before posing her own question. "How long have you been a Jedi Miss and are you happy as one? Dont take this the wrong way im just asking a question to make you think." @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

After hearing her give her answer Nasika did have to look back and realize it was a silly question. Still when she'd asked about her being a Jedi Nasika opened her eyes and shrugged while saying "Not for very long. Only a few weeks. But, yes. I am happy as one. Everything's different, I'll admit, but it's just nice to know I'm striving to do some real good in this universe. A lot more than my family wanted for me." She stopped when she began to think she might've said too much. After all her master had commented on her family when she mentioned them to him.

Alexandra Feanor

She perked up hearing that, leaning forward onto her hands. "FAmily, i dont hear many Jedi talk about families... what was yours like?" There was a primal curiosity that fed her now, she had never had a family, only her master... she had even taken her own name, not knowing her birth name. @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Nasika gave a deep sigh, knowing that since the subject came up she'd have to discuss it. She just hoped this woman wouldn't try the whole "they just wanted what they thought was best" speech she was all too familiar with.

"Well my mother and father were supportive....up until they found out I could use the force. Unlike my older brother and sister who would just always pick on me and were jealous when I found I could. They weren't mean all the time but they didn't exactly have my support after what they did most of the time. But when my parents found out they didn't want me to join. Said it was too dangerous and that I had a better chance at something else in life. But I didn't want it. I wanted to help people and being a Jedi is one of the best ways to help people. So...I ran away. And that's how I got to where I am now."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra mulled over what she heard and nodded once, "I see, well it is good that you have found a place where your life can progress in the direction that you want it to, doing something that makes you unhappy is not worth your time, as it will only make things worse. After all we need to follow what we view is best for ourselves, even if it leads to our self destruction, you see it is our decisions that will destroy or bring us to the pinnacle of existence. But it is that you are brought higher and higher until finally our downfall is greater than we can perceive." @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Hearing this Nasika had to shrug a little. Turth there may have been but not all of it she would say she agreed with. At least not out loud. Regardless she did say "You make it all sound so final. Having too much power can lead to a downfall but shouldn't it be a matter of how you use it? Like the Sith. All they care for IS power but that doesn't mean they have the right to use it as if we would. What does that say?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Power draws to those a destiny that leads to their downfall, Revan, Exar Kun, Anakin Skywalker, i know im picking those examples from the past that have all turned from their path one way or another but there is more than i can be able to recall... well i am lying actually i have a photographic memory, so i have many more names i can list off. The point is those with great power are all the more subject to the destruction of those that would see all their work undone. Theres more to this though, and there is with proper training something that can remove the threat of danger from the lure of power, the sith are prone to such undoings because of their lust for it, and those Jedi that grow consumed in their power or excel to quickly are forced to suffer the same fate."

She laughed for a moment and smiled lightly. "That is why i dont study from this holocron, as i have no need nor wish to suffer such fates, i could defy my master and learn the secrets of this holocron, or i could acquire strength slowly and perhaps not even become half the strength of that of those that are the strongest in the Galaxy. As long as i know that i have suceeded in my goals and am happy in this universe." @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Hearing all the names Nasika nodding for she too knew of their fates after dealing with great power. However when the subject of what was on the holocron came up, how it had some sort of power to it that was too great, Nasika felt the need to back away a bit. As much as she wanted to be strong she feared being corrupted. She did not want to see herself turned into some dark reflection of who she really was. To be a walking nightmare that did nothing but caused pain and suffering.

"You are one strong woman to be kept with such a great task..." she said, still looking at the holocron.

Alexandra Feanor

She shook her head and laughed again as she stood there. "Strong, not one bit, i am probably weaker than you will become, weaker than many force users. I learn in battle and in experience but i have absolutely no training past my time in the compound that served as my home until only a year ago. You see miss, my ability to hole off from temptation isnt my strength, its my respect for my master and for the loyalty he deserved for not just leaving me to die in a ditch like everyone else that had passed me by." @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

"Oh....well I can understand the tension from before then." she commented.

Nasika could see why someone would be so edgy after something like that happening so many times. At the same time she could give so much respect to this woman for giving so much for her master. Leaving her with a task many would drop it they were tired enough of it. But for her this was an obligation that was as natural as breathing. Nasika wasn't too sure of herself to have that type of capacity.

Alexandra Feanor

"Yes... i apologize for that, i had to make sure that you werent going to bring back someone that i could not handle on my own, i apologize if that sounds cruel or off alittle bit, but i have a good feeling with how you are responding your experience is very minimal at most. But dont put yourself down, doubt will only make things worse for you and make it harder for you to succeed. Confidence is your best ally in this moment and it is what will keep you on your path of success. @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Another word of wisdom that Nasika could not help but repeat, both to herself and in her mind. "Confidence is the best alley to keep you on the path of success." It felt even better when she said it, having looked down for a moment and then looking back to her. She smiled, knowing that she could take a message like that to heart along with so many others she began to pick up on as her training went on. "Thank you. Uh....oh! I'm sorry. I didn't even get your name."

Alexandra Feanor

"How rude of me, Alexandra, Former Sith Apprentice of Balaya and Defector at the battle of Ossus." She smiled and leaned forward onto her hands as the crossed over her chest with her elbows planted on her knees and her eyes watching the girl with a soft tone to them. She had no more reason to mistrust this woman, the facts had been sufficient for her to trust the lady. @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom