Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Learner and the Rogue (Alexandra Shadowstalker)

Getting used to life with the Jedi order was....an interesting experience to say the least. Being taught so many different things, sharing a room with someone for the first time, needing to make sure you had the right equipment, all of it. Exhausting as it seemed Nasika was doing her best to adapt to the new ways. If anything she just found it a bit misleading to think that all the Jedi training was a serene and tranquil type. In combat things tended to get more harsh in nature.

Regardless of that Nasika just knew all she needed was the right focus and dedication, which she found in meditating. However not always was the Temple the best place given how some training sessions or things like that would interrupt her thoughts. And it wasn't as if the city-planet of Courascant was any less so. Even at night the place was a buzz of noise and activity like a bee hive or ant colony going 24/7. Nasika figured what she needed was somewhere else to mediate, just a temporary place to find some peace and quiet. Thankfully she remembered some of the Jedi knights speaking of how they'd go on such journeys to places like Dantooine or Alderaan for their nice environments.

Nasika decided on taking a shuttle, with credits she was able to spare, to Alderann for the forests. She always liked the idea of sitting in a forest, alone with her thoughts. It was like something out of a story book where a wise old sage or unbeaten knight would sit and wait for company or a challenger. The idea of it made all the more excited once she finally arrived a few days later. Once on the planet Nasika rented out a speeder towards the forests where, after searching for an hour, had found the perfect spot.

It was right in front of a small water fall emptying out into a pool of water that they branched off into smaller streams down towards a river father away. So many trees were around that only small slivers of sun light could peek through the canvas of leaves above. And among the stones that sat around there was one flat one that acted as a perfect seat for her right in front of the fall itself.

Nasika thought it was almost too perfect before finally settling down, sitting cross-legged, and taking deep breaths as she began to drift off into mediation.

@Alexandra Shadowstalker

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
And so this was how she came to be sitting in a tree and watching the random Jedi sit in the place that Alexandra herself used often as a place for meditation. But that wasnt the only thing to go wrong this morning.

At first it started as a nice calm day, getting up and leaving the prefab hut she had with her not far from the current place she was now, maybe a mile or two from the fall, it didnt matter how far to tell the truth. No, when she woke up she had had a scavenger come by and loot some of her food, probably just some animal but it certainly took longer than she had wanted to put everything back in order. Then she started walking, having to turn back halfway there because she forgot her sabers, having left them by her cot. Though that only led her to here, late and with someone else in her place of Solitude... well it wasnt hers but the point was that this was not what she needed this morning. Dropping to the ground from the tree she spoke after clearing her voice. "Excuse me, i think you got lost miss." @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Hearing the sound of something hitting the ground Nasika snapped back to reality from her mediation and turned while sitting, only to see the woman before her. She stood up, a bit surprised to have found someone else out here, before she mentioned that she was lost.

Looking around, thinking there might be more, Nasika told her "Uh, no. No I'm not lost. I, uh, actually came here you see? I was trying to find a nice spot to just....well mediate is all."

As Nasika examined this woman she began to wonder who she was. She almost seemed like some different breed of Jedi, giving her clothing. And she also had the aura of the force about her, something Nasika was beginning to get the hang of sensing in others. She started to wonder if this woman "owned" this spot and if she was some powerful warrior she'd angered. She really hoped not.

@[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"]

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

"I see and where is you came from and how did you find this place, i mean its pretty far off from the nearest city and quite secluded." She walked along the water with her robes tight around her and her hood raised above her head with her silvered blue hair tucked out of sight behind her. Infact the only true features visible were her eyes, silver orbs that were aimed at the Jedi and never left the woman. She was studying her, recording her even as she stood there. That was the glory of a photographic memory, she would remember most of this meeting and whatever followed, the problem is that sometimes the information got corrupted in her mind, meaning if this meeting did not go well it is likely her mind would archive it in a section that would otherwise be reserved for her enemies.

Seeing how she was looking at her, in the same means as she was this new girl, Nasika kept her hands up just to show this woman she was unarmed and meant no harm towards her or this area. Afterwards, showing that she meant it, Nasika tried to explain herself.

"I...I took a speeder from the city to get here." she began. "It's not far. Just about half a mile way I think." She even pointed tht direction where it could be found.

Alexandra Feanor

"Right, and how long did you plan to be here?" She was caustious in her movements, keeping them small as to be sure to leave her robes un disturbed and their contents hidden, carrying around a holocron tended to make people hostile quite often and she was glad that she would be able to hide it if she was careful. And leaving it alone was no option, her master had made her swear never to learn from it until it was time to pass it on to her own apprentice, but as part of the the test she was charged with always carrying it where ever she went. @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

"Well....I didn't really think that far ahead." she shrugged. "I just wanted to come here and have some time to collect myself. You know, mediate and grow stronger with the force. Jedi training, that's all. I'm a Jedi padawan!"

Nasika's tone was a little worried but for her it was a justifiable means. She was nervous about this woman who seemed to be one with a bit more skill to her aura. As such Nasika didn't want to risk making her angry or anything like that. She didn't want to get into a fight all over some small misunderstanding and, possibly, end up being slain for it. Or even worse if she somehow killed this woman who would turn out to be someone of importance then she would take the blame for it. So many things could go wrong that she wanted to make sure wouldn't.

Alexandra Feanor

"Right a Jedi padawan, and where is your master then, you guys have those right or did you abandon that concept?" She let her eyes leave the woman and scan over the area, she was actually hoping to find another Jedi about, because a lone force user, no a lone Padawan was more dangerous than a pair, at least with a pair theres a chance they really are here for a lesson, as a single force user you more likely came after a specific thing, or atleast in her experience that was true. Her fingers extended and curled once in her sleeves, hidden by the fabric. It was a tiny unnoticeable movement that resulted on her touching her sabers in the sleeves. @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Nasika's eyes caught a chance of her reaching into her sleeves. She worried she would be ready to draw a saber on her if she didn't answer right. And how should she answer? Tell the truth and say her master was back on Courascant? Or try to lie and say he would be close by and joining her soon? It was an enticing option to say so but still Nasika worried that if she lied now how it would effect her if this woman found out.

"He's......not here." she only said. "I'm alone."

Not a lie and basically the truth. A good compromise for now.

Alexandra Feanor

"Very well, and when was it you said you planned to leave again?" She didnt want to strike first but she didnt trust the woman one bit either, then came the answer to her question which only made her slightly more on edge, and it was had for her to understand whether to trust her or not. Alexandra thought for a moment before leaning her head back and looking up at the sky. @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

That was a rather good question even for Nasika. Again, she had no idea how long she wanted to stay but now with this woman basically trying to find out every last detail about her and possibly willing to kill her if it came to it she wasn't exactly keen on staying anymore. She did look at her oddly when she leaned up to look at the sky, making Nasika herself glance up just to see if anything was there.

Afterwards she said "I'll....I'll go right now. I'm sorry for....interrupting or anything."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra looked down as the hood fell down and stared directly at the woman, her silvered blue hair now free to fall on her shoulders without restriction. Her eyes bore into her while her mouth parted to ask a last question. "What is your name and where is your master." It was obvious now Alexandra was on edge, she couldnt shake, while it was a false feeling, one that she thought was wrong and that this woman was either a scout or was here looking for her. @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Now that she could finally see her face it was a little more intimidating. Those eyes looking into her own made her feel a little inadequate. She could feel how far more experienced this woman was which put her own a little more edge.

"N-Nasika." she answered. "Nasika Serizawa. My master isn't here. He's.....back on Courascant."

She'd given a defeated tone when she answered. Obviously she wasn't exactly good at lying to someone and she couldn't even keep her half-lie up for very long. She lowered her head, keeping her hands up and closing her eyes, as she waited to hear what she would say to her now.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra stared for a few moments before nodding, all tension gone from her, well most of it. She sat down and crossed her leg after pushing her robes clear of where she planned to sit, the holocron clearly in view now, it was the last test. If she did something or still left Alexandra would take that in the same way as her striking out. Her hands crossed infront of her, her forearms and the sabers strapped to said forearms clear now. She closed her eyes and breathed in and let a calm aura flow over her while she sat there. @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Nasika watched her sit and relax, almost in the same manner she did. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do now. Wait for permission or not? Then she saw the holocron. She knew what it was but she didn't know if it was important whatsoever. She looked back as the woman seemed to be readying to meditate making her give a questionable look.

"So.....can....can I go...ma'am?" she asked, trying to show some type of respect by calling her 'ma'am'.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra opened one eye as she stared at the woman and answered in a light tone. "Can you?" She didnt move an inch, her body utterly still and her breath even showed little as she sat there and waited for an answer or a physical response, it was interesting this woman to Alexandra and she was curious if this woman really was just here out of spite. @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

"I....I really don't know right now." she answered. She slowly began to lower her arms as she said "A part of me thinks that if I do you'll probably cut me down when my back is turned. Another that you might do that before I even take a step. But then....a small part thinks you'll let me go. But right now I have no idea which of them is right."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded, looking back up at the sky again and staring at it. "You know, less than a year ago i was blissfully ignorant of the workings of the galaxy, of the agents in teh shadows and the evils that seemingly everyone possessed. Secrets and desires, 'good' and evil. You even if you are a jedi are no less at fault for such." Alexandra looked at the woman now. "Solitude is the only place in which evil cannot rear its head, in solitude you cant be subject to greed or desire, to power or dreams. You cant be lied to or brought into a world where the strongest rule no matter what they call themselves, Jedi or Sith, Emperor or Chancellor, they are all the same in the eyes of an observer." @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Listening to her, Nasika was a bit surprised at the nugget of wisdom she gave to her. When she looked up at the sky so did Nasika, expecting something for a moment. But when she looked down so did Nasika, wanting to show she was on equal terms with this woman. Taking it into account Nasika gave a little nod at how true it was about solitude. But at the same time she did not feel that being a Jedi made her any less effective than....whatever she was.

"You....seemed to have thought a lot about this, haven't you?" she asked. "I guess enough time alone allows for it."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded slowly and thought to herself for a moment. "There is a difference though, no one can exist in total Seclusion, they need to have some form or companionship or have a reason for that solitude, and that is the reason i confronted you. I dont need that companionship as i have a reason for my solitude, the holocron at my side, it is my charge to keep it out of anyone else's hands as charged by the one that raised me, and several times people have confronted me about the object. That is why i ask you now and will need you to prove you are here with only the one purpose that you have spoken, else i will have to test such through battle." @[member="Nasika Serizawa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom