Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The Last Bastion | SO Dominion of Qi-Ko & Torrential

Objective 3: Corrupt the Nexus

Malum resisted the urge to hiss his response to Alisteri at his words, instead giving nothing more than a solemn look, and a visible motion to touch his lightsaber's hilt at his side. Though he considered Alisteri a friend, it was only friends that could betray you, and at this moment, almost anyone and everyone looked to be a threat to his ambitions. Alisteri was his senior, as it stood, and it would doubtless stand for a long time, he was a knight, while Malum was only an apprentice, who knew if, by the time Malum became a knight, Alisteri would be master? Between their Mistresses' apprentices, it was doubtless evident who was the junior. That placed his position as always inferior, something he was forced to accept, well unless he killed Alisteri he supposed. The thought left him as soon as he came, as pain emanated from his stomach, what was coming over him? Yet as it stood, it make all the more clear that if Alisteri wished to claim this planet, Malum would need to fight an uphill battle to make his own claim heard.

Strangely enough for all those within the Order that could be considered a threat, the Corpse King stood apart from them, if one took him at his word. This was a matter that Malum was remiss to do, but he was interested in hearing of the proposition further. He simply nodded his head at the entrance of Lady Venge to the proceedings, it was good to have her there, another ally, one which owed him a favour as well, perhaps it was the most opportune moment to cash it in?

That idea left his mind, as he looked at the Dead God, he was smiling at them, smiling gently at them. It was an unnerving display, one to which he was not sure how to respond to. Was it some attempt to establish superiority? Or was it truly an attempt to place him as an ally to him this planet's future? It would be so simple, to step ahead, and announce his intention to claim the planet for himself with the backing of both the Tsis'Kaar and the Eternalists. So why did he hesitate, why was he remaining silent?

For he still knew his place as an apprentice.

And his Mistress's presence still permeated the air almost as strong as the Nexus which made his breath hitch with every motion.

He stood silent as she spoke, every word a blessing to know that he was right to be silent, a confirmation of what he knew, but was glad to hear from a senior. Darth Empyrean made no agreement that did not benefit him, that if he should proceed alone that the Death Lord would have negotiated circles around him, to make him governor in all but name, while he extracted the wealth for himself.

He was once again truly thankful that he was the apprentice to a Triumvir, for all the boons that it held, both seen and unseen.

Yet, it seemed now that it was time to make his move.

Malum stepped forth, positioning himself ahead of Alisteri but behind his Mistress, a show of putting himself in front of their attention, but too, subordinate to his Mistress.

"If my Mistress would have me, I would wish to govern this world for the benefit of the Sith Order." This was a risk, he knew, his Mistress had not bade him speak, yet he must take action lest Alisteri's ambitions reveal themselves now, if Empyrean's aid to an apprentice is granted, let it be Malum, "I would of course be glad to have the support of Darth Empyrean in such an endeavour," Diplomatic and political to a fault, he was new to this game, but he would play it nonetheless.

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Lady Venge Lady Venge Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade

The Dead God's smile slowly fell as Ophidia appeared from the darkness, earlier than he had hoped. Of course her experience would do well to save either of her students from making a deal with the devil, but he had the smallest inkling that he could've offered them something paltry for exceptional returns. Now, he only had half a chance at that.​
He sighed as he looked towards the Snake;​
"You're earlier than I hoped, Darth Ophidia.", a frown forming on his expression. Then Alisteri moved to stand between them. Empyrean let his metal, inhuman eyes simply stare at him - before a single brow rose in a questioning silence. 'Really?', it said, but Empyrean simply walked around him to form a half circle around him with the various members gathered.​
"No, I don't make deals out of the kindness of my heart - nor do I send soldiers to die for charity. I would give you a fleet and my support so that your acquiring of the planet can go with less issue - lest Alina and her upstarts bleed you of the potential profits. Or the Mordancy, the neo-Warlord that he is.", his voice dripped with contempt, and were it possible one might have assumed his metal eyes rolled in the sockets at that mention.​
"I would give the industrial backing of Jutrand for a low tariff trade deal, and preferential exports for a span of ten years. We set a price at negotions for half tonnage of Kyber crystals with bonuses based on production quotas. You become an influential governor overnight -", he said, suddenly looking to Malum.​
"- and I get the Kyber I need for my alchemy. The trade is simple, rewarding, and costs you only a small percentage of your total trade value - a trade value that would have far more taken from it by the raids these upstarts will attempt if you do not have the proper backing."​
"Additionally, the strain of holding a planet against these odds may well be within your ability, Darth Ophidia, but it would expose your neck. I would hate for you to expose a weakness like that."​
He finished with a smile, glancing back to the Dark Lady.​

df9oq0y-f22f7990-8395-4662-b9e1-a9fc2b16de9c.png

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade

Her apprentices were more eager than usual. Alisteri acted outright aggressively, and she could feel Malum steaming with uncanny ambition. Why he hungered so dearly for this world, she did not understand, but she was not one to deny ambition. Nor was she one to deny herself access to kyber if it was offered to her.

It would seem they had similar interests and concerns. Ophidia too required the precious crystals for her alchemy.

"Do you think about my neck a lot, Darth Empyrean?"

Her mouth twisted into a mocking grin as she bought her apprentices a moment to consider the offer and their stance.

"I would-"

She stopped mid sentence and turned her head to look as light welled from the depths of the cave. Instinctually, she shielded her eyes and twisted her fingers to cast spells in retort.

'LEAVE' - the light commanded.

A wave of darkness welled out of her hand as she sought to repel the light and give the sith a chance to advance. The wave was like thunder that rolled down through the tunnel, shaking the stone and causing the plantlife to scream in pain and terror. Another followed, welling from her hands as she hissed against the blinding light.

"No." - the darkness replied.

Objective 2
Tags: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn Darth Atramentar (interecting)

Bodies were being left behind Omon, like trail crumbs, leading from the entrance deep into the caverns. Sadly, the crumbs were of very low quality. Barely any Jedi attacked them. The majority of the people roaming the darkness are either ordinary minors or some kind of Kyber lunatic. Perhaps their minds were lost in the depths of the living crystals.

His master, Darth Atramentar gave him the go-ahead for independent slaughter and the securing of the cavern's center, which Omon gladly accepted.

Once his commandos took the strategic points around the most spacious room he encountered so far, he turned off his crimson blade, pressing his hands on a huge chunk of Kyber in front of him. It was at least 10 feet tall and 4 feet wide.

Beautiful. He thought while pressing the keypad on his wrist, opening the com link to the gunship hovering outside of the caves.

"Lock on to our location, and send the package," he ordered sternly.

"Yes, my Lord!" Once he answered, the pilot opened the back door of the craft, ejecting several small drone-containers that were embedded in the ship walls, and while falling, each of them ignited and started to fly into the caverns.

The roaring of the small but powerful engine could be heard echoing all around, shaking the beautiful crystals, and making them sing.
Each of the four drones started to brake around Omon, and slowly drop down to the ground. Once down, each of them ejected a slim droid whose mechanical arms were laser saws. And each of those lasers began to cut the Kyber that Omon had pointed to.

A split second before being severed from the main mass and falling to the ground, chunks of the precious rock would wail, almost humanoid-like.
Young Sith watched with care, as piece by piece fell down, making small piles in four different places.
Once he observed the piles were big enough, he ordered to slim droids..

"Start loading them into the containers as soon as possible" each robot would pull his saw arms in to their sides and move a new set of arms from the back, each with a shovel-like end. And they began to pick up the Kyber and transport them to the drone containers where they were stationed.
As each pile was scooped, droids would return to their original spot on the container, where they ignited again, returning back to the gunship to empty their cargo.

"Crystals are arriving. Send them back in for two more rounds. "That is our gunship's maximum capacity" Omon said over the com-link, then ordered two commandos to stay and guard this room while he traveled deeper into the structure, taking the remaining two with him.

-Leave.-

Venge snarled like a cornered animal at the Light's intrusion. Stepping past the others, she spreads her arms wide, her fingers splayed as she drew upon the power of the Dark Side to use the ability known as Waves Of Darkness. The atmosphere itself around Venge grew dim and rumbled with thunder and horrendous roaring sounds and she poured all of her hate and fury into amplifying the power's effects.

Venge stepped into the tunnel and sent the Waves Of Darkness cascading towards the Force Nexus and whomever had been foolish enough to command that the SIth depart.

"YOU. WILL. DIE,"
Venge roared.

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr
Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia
Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean
Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade

Arcturus pouted when she declared a resounding no to getting a new pet. "Aww, but I bet Maul would get along so well with the Terentatek in my pocket" he lamented, "What about a teeny tiny one? I'll make a strain that are like little songbirds... C'mon, Rhi..." Even she couldn't say no to something that adorable in concept, right?
When she listed off the possible materials he nodded his head. "To say nothing of the potential properties found in any of its organs, or blood... If there's any blood left." How long had it been dead? He had no idea. None what so ever. Still, that just made it more of an adventure.
"That's because we've never sparred" he stated with a shrug, "But you're not the only one who's been missing out." Arcturus wasn't much of a fighter after all. Still he'd trained with Alina, and Tamiko, to name just two. To say nothing of their group sessions back on Korriban... And all of his practice inside the Nether. Mostly he learned by experience, not in a training room.
"Well then, my Apprentice, let's go and join the action..."
He'd spotted a group just beyond the bounds of his ships hideaway, and as he stepped back out from the vessel and rounded the corner from where he'd parked he scoured with his gaze for any sign of a potential foe. He clicked his tongue happily upon seeing a Jedi fighting off against some straggling troops no doubt brought by one of their Sith brethren.
"No time like the present," he said, directing her forward. While he fully intended for her to lead their mini charge (if it could even be deemed such), Arcturus reached for his curved hilt and ignited the crimson blade into existence all the same.

Hold on—since when did you have a terentatek in your pocket?” Rhi asked. The notion of altering mynocks into something cuter and more manageable did admittedly appeal to her, although she also possessed enough common sense to realize they were more likely to create even more of a pest with their alchemy. “If I wanted a little songbird, I’d get a little songbird, Arc. I’d even let you name it Maul. Now, if you wanted to make a Sithspawn monster to harry our enemies’ ships, I might actually be down for that…

She rested a hand on her hip, while the other waved her deactivated lightsaber hilt around for emphasis. “We should spar sometime. I have a feeling it could be fun. Or at least amusing.” She smirked, figuring she could probably kick his nerd ass.

Once she decided to go, Arc eagerly went along with the plan. She allowed him to lead, since he seemed to know where he was going, while she made a few final adjustments to her lightsaber.

Soon they found their prey. A long Jedi Master, a female Lethan Twi’lek, was fighting off some Sith troops. Before they could make their approach, she had defeated the last of the men.

She looked right at them as if she could sense their presences, and sank into a serene yet battle-ready stance. Rhi turned to Arc for confirmation before she led the charge.

Rhi took to the air, flying down in front of the Jedi and activating her new green blade with a flourish. Despite this display of aggression, the Twi’lek didn’t strike first. Very Jedi-like. Rhi could sense her strength in the Force. She’d be a tough opponent—and all the more satisfying to defeat and devour.

She lunged toward the Jedi, thrusting her blade toward her chest. The Twi’lek easily parried the blow, following it up with a series of rapid, powerful strikes that threatened to overpower Rhi. She held up against the assault, determined not to be so easily dispatched. She could definitely use a little help, though.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Objective: Corrupt the Nexus
Equipment: Lightsaber, Dagger, Armor
Tags: Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade / Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia / Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr / Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean / Lady Venge Lady Venge
zOIcum2.png

Alisteri was quick to fix a glare at his fellow apprentice through his mask as Malum spoke and seemingly accepted the deal from the walking corpse at the first opportunity. And of course he still had yet to draw his weapon on top of that. He had no intentions of taking the word for himself, between the Kyber and the locals he had little doubt that it would be easy to hold, but he certainly wasn't about to let one crystal be freely handed over to a future enemy if he could help it.

His attention returned to the Sith Lord and he noted the subtle dismissal of his small show of defiance, a reaction that he admittedly expected but was no less infuriating. Still he kept his blade raised and his gaze fixed on the walking corpse despite his relative unimportance in the current state of affairs. But there was one matter he could address.

"Malum, we do not make deals with the heirs of cowards and traitors."He muttered his chastisement in a hushed and hissed tone, as if that were enough to hide the contempt in his voice or in his words.

And then a blinding light, one that seemed to scorch his dark soul just as much as it did his vision, flowed towards the group of Sith before much else could be discussed. He raised a hand and turned his head to stifle the light but thankfully his master and the Lady Venge pushed it back just as quickly as it had appeared.

The masked man glanced at the Dead God and then at his master before sighing and turning towards the direction of the interruption. "We'll handle the corpse later, Malum follow me!" Without much further delay his defensive stance shifted into a sprint as he ran towards the source of the light. He had a mission to accomplish first, the politics could be sorted out afterwards.

There was a problem with his geniusly well thought out plan: it sucked. He knew that it did, but he'd dared to hope that he could at least try and hold them off, somewhat. The light had encircled him, cocooned him and held him in its tight embrace before two waves of darkness crashed into him. The first he managed to shield, but the strength of the dark was incredibly strong and cracked the barrier. Then the second struck him, lifted him and tossed him across the room. His head hit a rock and, for a few minutes, red swirled in his vision. He heard others rushing the room...

He opened his eyes and crawled towards the light, whispers of darkness in his mind. Whispers of power, of claiming it, of dying, of making himself greater but he shook his head, as he placed his hand into the light. He could feel it rejuvenating him. Restoring him... Raphael slowly pushed himself to his feet, blood slowly dripping down from his forehead where he'd hit himself. "K-Kriff... I can't... I'm not going to be able to hold them off..."

From the far off entrance, Raphael could just make them out, two sith had decided to enter first. He could feel much more and more powerful sith still not yet entered. Some of them were, no doubt, the ones that had hit him with this darkness but he couldn't verify that. There were few masters here and while they would no doubt defend him, while they could, there was no gaurantee they wouldn't be overwhelmed by the other sith.

With that thought in his mind, he gripped the crystal, turned towards the exit and began to run, with all the strength that his legs had. Any sith feeling the nexus out, would notice that one strong light split into two, one that was most certainly the nexus, while the other smaller light was booking it out.

Last edited:

The tone of the conversation shifted as the world was bathed in light - both blinding and burning. Empyrean held firm despite it pressing against his perpetually corrupted flesh, but the light's visual effects were almost entirely ignored by his metallic eyes. It was not easy to blind a man who didn't actually see as others did. He looked into the depths of the cave where the source of this had come from and saw numerous Masters, Knights, and more waiting for them.​
No doubt an attempt at an ambush. He furrowed his corpse laden brow and formed the staff of Kal'ianda in his hand. He spoke quickly as he flipped it around and ignited its force saber mouth. It would hold for a few moments after he thew it.​
"Consider my words carefully.", he said as a final note before he let the staff carrying his power was javelined through the cave. It shattered rock as it almost bounced off of a stalagtite, dropping rubble to the ground - but it flew straight towards the fleeing light. The only problem was that its path had been corrupted, unguided by the light of the nexus - and it was not homing in as it should have been.​
Were it to hit, it would likely only knick the fleeing man - cut him deep, but not be mortal. Were it to even hit, Empyrean would know very early that it had failed in its mark, forming a frown on his dry lips.​
"It would seem the Nexus is not yet weak enough.", he'd muse, mostly to himself. It was, afterall, not his fault his spear hadn't landed.​

Objective 2
Tags: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn Darth Atramentar Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade

He lowered his pineal eye sensor on the Mandalorian helmet, trying to scan the huge caverns. But it was no use, the Kyber was emitting too much interference for the sight to go too deep.

Should have brought drones. Why haven't I? He scorned himself for the lack of preparations. The caverns were well known as the objective, thou to be fair he did not expect them to be this deep and wide.
His two commandos followed behind him, scanning the rock formation and trying to pin point a big Kyber formation hidden beneath it.

And then he felt it! Something, or someone was not far in front of them. Omon stopped, then lower his head down on to the moist ground, piercing it with his masterful Force Sensitivity. Seeing inside the rock and dirt, as his sight traveled through it. Traveled toward the source of energy he was feeling.

Once close to it, a blinding light hit his vision, making him pull his hand back and his head away, despite being far away from it.
It was not a living being, of that he was sure. For he did not feel life. But he did feel the Light Side, and very strong presence of it.

An inanimate object that is harnessing the force from the Nexus. He said to himself, while pondering about its origin.

"You two, stay here and cover my back. Do not follow unless I call you." on his command two troopers took a defensive positions. Securing their masters back.

He stride through the darkness of the cave, not even his saber ignited. He knew there was no threats around him. His inner gaze fixated on the item in front.
After some 50 meters, a natural doorway appeared, leading him in to a spacious room, which was definitely carved out and in to the stone. Beautiful, yet Jedi like architecture repealed his eyes, as he observed the tall sealing, lit up by the natural blue light of the Kyber all around.
In the middle of the room, floating from the ground, glowing with its own hue of white and blue, was a Jedi holocrone.

"Well well, that is certainly a treasure worth keeping" his helmet shining from the reflection of the bright light of the cube.
And Omon extended his arm forward and up, getting ready to force pull the item in to his hand, getting the prize he stumbled upon.

Last edited:
JUMP

The word came to Raphael unbidden, almost like the world had decided to scream at him, as though he was in extremely close danger and Raphael jumped forward. A spear slammed into the ground right behind him, though there was a nice gash through the right side ofhis right calf. It was then that he realized that he had just barely managed to dodge...whatever the kriff this thing that had nearly cut through him was. There was no time to make an especially cohesive or even solid plan, like he wanted. He would need to get this crystal that he'd taken out. He would need to escape.

As the masters and knights surged forwards at the sith trying to enter, Raphael headed to the back entrance, the cave he'd originally come through took one glance back and kept going. They weren't going to get this crystal. This was the way to restore the planet, when jedi returned. He leapt up and away from the ground onto a higher platform, right where the next opening was. There was a breath and it felt like all of his muscles seemed to open more, and then he took off running through the tunnel escaping from those that had long since abandoned themselves into what they felt would give them power.

OBJECTIVE THREE >>> OBJECTIVE 2

He was moving up through the tunnel and looked around. One of the problems was that he wasn't certain which way he was supposed to go. He'd followed the Nexus's call down there the first time, but now...he was trying to get back to the top. Once there? Well, he could easily get out if... He just needed to contact Khusrasol and-- Then, as he took a wrong turn down a side tunnel, the cave system collapsed beneath him.

While he was definitely still in the tunnel, and definitely still on his feet, he opened his eyes and... Kriff... another sith, great...and a holocron?? Hm. Not good.

"Oh, hey! I was just, uh... Ya know... headin' out, so if you don't mind, I'll just scoot by ya and make my way to the surface. Still go things to do."

Khusrasol... Get ready. I'm going to need you to do a flyby ping.

Just say when, Raphael.

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean
Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr
Omon Kaa / Darth Diem Omon Kaa / Darth Diem
Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia

Objective: 2
Tag: Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade (interacting)

Smile broke open under his helmet, as he saw in his mind that holocrone being pulled in to his hand. But just before he could execute that command, something caught his immediate attention. His head turned behind just enough so he can see the entrance in to the big room. The hand that was extended forward, now made a flicking motion and a small Proximity Bomb flung away from his robe sleeve, attaching itself to the pillar that was holding the levitating holocrone.

A Jedi! Wordy one at that.. Finally! Omon thought as his eyes fire up with excitement. He never fought a truly strong Jedi before.

But person who appeared in front of him, was no Jedi. He looked more like some kind of smuggler or a pirate.

"Oh, hey! I was just, uh... Ya know... headin' out, so if you don't mind, I'll just scoot by ya and make my way to the surface. Still go things to do."

Young Sith walked slowly from side to side like a Edan tiger, observing his pray. He did not try to hide the disappointment, but he did try to hide excitement over this anomaly in front of him.

"What are you.. boy?" his words were menacingly heavy through the Mandalorian helmet. Calling him 'boy' despite him appearing older then Omon. But his studies of Art of War taught him to use everything toward his advantage.
"The Force is strong with you, yet you are no Jedi. Or at least you do not reek as one.." fiery eyes fell on the human's blaster.

Armored boot made a first step, slowly closing the distance between them. Yet each step was taken with care. Omon's higher shape loomed as he stride toward the human, his saber still on his belt but fully ready to be pulled in to his hand and ignited. His eyes, hidden by the helmet, scanned the man, as well as their immediate surroundings.

Once on the distance of some 7 meters between them, he stopped.

Noticing that the human is definitely coming from some kind of battle or scuffle. His heart rate was up, his clothes dirty, and his overall attitude Ready. It was ready long before he ran in to Omon.
Was he running from our forces? Thought pass through the Sith mind.

"Hm.. I sense a lot of potential in you. Kinda like looking in to a mirror of my younger self. The Force is beaming inside you, yet you cannot harness it right. I could show you the ways, you know.." Omon's arms spread apart a bit, as though pointing in to the room around them.
"..the paths you were seeking on this planet, I gather?"

Just as he finished the sentence, he closed his fists, cracking the foundations of the two interior columns that were around them. Two, ten or so meters tall, stone pillars carved as a ornament of this room.
Then moving his arms back together, guiding the stone to fall on the human in front of him.

Moment that the pillars trajectory was satisfactory, he opened his hands again, grabbing his lightsaber from the hip and spinning it in his hand so that the blade would emerge behind him, not in front. Saber itself remained suppressed(not ignited).

Aaaaaaaaand then began the stalking, from side to side the man moved like some kind of raptor, judging whether to pounce or not. The burning in his leg had already begun to subside and the wound had begun to stitch itself back together, but Raphael was not about to wait around to get another one. The man reeked of overconfidence, and some haughtiness in his nature. Raphael sighed, internally; he didn't like people that like to hear themselves talk and this guy seemed like the type.

Then the first question confirmed it. There was an oddity to the way that the man said 'boy', emphasizing it like that was supposed to unnerve or annoy Raphael. Raph knew that he was young, especially in his understanding and study of the Force. He didn't reek of a jedi, eh? What that meant was 'you're not dressed like a jedi, why are you here?' and had no bearing on things. Under different conditions, he might've felt differently and spoken to the man very differently. But he had to go. If he was caught here, then there were very different consequences.

He stepped forward approaching Raphael in careful and measured steps; his stride was confident but not vain. The sith was being cautious. Raphael sure didn't look like a jedi, he admitted. He'd never really adopted the robes, at least not when he was leaving the Temple. So far it seemed to be the smartest move. This guy thought, most likely, that he was largely untrained in the Force, perhaps even coming there for no reason than to just be on the planet for a bit. He needed to be careful then and continue to change the game.

Raphael didn't react to the man's words, just listened. A great skill from living out on Nar Shaddaa and the Outer Rim was getting used to people just kinda being cocky about the way they talked; kinda like a banthashit filter. Potential was fine, in and of itself, Raphael had begun to accept that he was at least passable, in his usage of the Force. Yet a mirror, huh? Thought highly of himself, indeed.

The man held his arms out as if to gesture around him and then, as the fists closed, Raphael heard a cracking sound, eyes darted to the left and right as two pillars broke and started to fall. Well, that was a neat trick, if a bit annoying. Two pillars both threatened to crush him... He focused, on the outside there would've only been a half a second, yet he could feel the ripples. With a few steps, he made his move, stepping forward and out of the range of the column on his left while his saber pulled to his hand, from inside his coat and flew up, slicing through the column to his right. As the pieces he'd cut fell around him, his saber returned to his hand in a second.

Now.

What would almost sound like marine life to many, would pierce the caverns, not loud, but enough. As it reverberated back and mapped out the way for his living ship, Raphael saw it as well and knew the path.

"So, look, I'm not really into the whole 'epic showdown' kinda thing, when it's not tenable, yeah? You've got the cards, you've got the holocron and I am below your radar, big guy. What say we just call this one cut and clean, yeah?"

Saber ignited cutting down Omon's little 'test push'.

So you do have a lighstaber after all. He concluded as the rocks fell around the man in front of him. He could also sense a degree of.. resentment? Or perhaps an insulted ego? He could not determine for sure, but it was definitely a touch of anger, toward Omon's words. Not his action with the pillars, it began before that.

But the young human gave an answer on his own. Just after the sound of something akin to sonar pinged threw the caverns.

"So, look, I'm not really into the whole 'epic showdown' kinda thing, when it's not tenable, yeah? You've got the cards, you've got the holocron and I am below your radar, big guy. What say we just call this one cut and clean, yeah?"

Young Sith's helmet moved backwards a bit, as the words he did not expect left the Jedi's mouth. His interest in the human just increated. But he first had to make sure that sound does not become an attack in near future, so he whispered in to the Mandalorian helmet..

"Damp down any future sound on that frequency to only 10%. Give me a visual signal next time it occurs." he wasn't sure the sound was connected to the man, but he did not hear it prior to this moment. Thought of it occurring as an attack were slim, but still, high pitch sound can be used as pretty effective weapon.

He returned his full attention on the Jedi again.

"
..'Epic Showdown'? I don't think either of us qualifies for such a thing. Plus the ambient is all wrong." the first time Omon spoke to them being alike, was a standard try at a recruiting pitch. But now..
"
Hm, I would use very similar words myself many times. Skipping the troublesome and boring actions which could be avoided." his feet again started moving in a very careful steps, forward, toward the man.

"But in this case, I kinda do want to cross blades with a wordy opponent. Everyone I met in this cave were very meager.."
When on 5 meters from him, he whispered in to his helmet a single, fast word..
"
Flash" and small cylindrical part on the side of his helmet would burst with an extremely intense light. Blinding light, which would impair the vision for at least several seconds. While at minimum disorientating the force users who could still see with their inside eye.
It was created for combat against overwhelming numbers inside a closed space.

The second light bliced, Omon Force Sprint next two meters in a millisecond, propelling himself forward and to to the side, spinning one time around his axis to create enormous momentum, then extending right leg and kick-falling in to the mans head.
He wanted to see if the Jedi would oblige him with some hand to hand combat.

If not, his saber was ready to ignite in his right hand. With the kyber laser bursting outward the Omon's side, following his spinning trajectory and using its momentum to either parry or strike with overwhelming force. Whether it be a man's saber or some other form of shield or cover.

"Cute mini mynocks who can also wreck havoc on enemy ships..?"
A songbird called Maul simply wouldn't do. As for the terentatek he sort of just grinned knowingly. "Oh, you didn't know about Littlefoot?" he inquired, feigning innocence, "Melydia and I rescued them after their mother died. Just little eggs..." So much more than that now, of course. Most had been released back into the wilds of Korriban, but he'd kept one for himself. Mostly out of curiosity. "Dis gave me something to carry him in."
Not that it mattered.
Soon they were headed out into the icy field once more, and as the Jedi was spotted she wiped out the last of the troops standing in her way. Just in time for Rhi to swoop on in and engage her with her newly crafted saber. The Jedi was calm, and defensive, but when she did attack it was swift and true. For a moment Arcturus merely watched, curious to see how his student would handle matters.
Then he stepped closer and flicked the dagger from his belt toward the Twi'lek. She'd have to split her attention one way or another, leaving room for Rhiannon to land a true strike or else deal with his blade in her throat.

The Jedi sensed the approaching dagger and moved to parry it. Rhi took advantage of the distraction, slashing through the Twi’lek’s arm. Her severed hand fell to the ground, still clutching her lightsaber.

Stumbling backwards, clutching the stump of her arm to her chest, the wide-eyed Jedi tried to retreat. Rhi reached out and grabbed her by the robes, clipping her deactivated hilt to her belt so that she had both hands free. One to hold the Twi’lek still, the other to seize her by the throat.

A current of energy passed from the Jedi and into Rhi, palpable in the Force. Clawing fingernails dug into the Twi’lek’s red flesh, drawing blood. Rhi’s lips pulled back in a snarl of strain as raw power flowed into her, sustaining her mortal body. A life for a life.

Drained, the Twi’lek went limp, held up only by Rhi’s grip. Rhi exhaled, then tossed her blonde hair over her shoulder and turned to face Arc. "She's all yours," she said, holding out the corpse to him. Wouldn’t want to waste perfectly good meat.

His saber immediately cut off, but he still held it, more than prepared for if the man decided to launch an attack on him. The man spoke once more, obviously they both preferred a conservation of their own energy, perhaps a practitioner of form two? Uncertain, nor did he want to find out. Makashi was a good form, but one that he wasn't quite ready for. He wanted to... not necessarily master shii-cho, but he did want a good working understanding of the form. That would take more practice.

Slowly the sith approached, Raphael felt a bit of a pull in several directions of the Force, but couldn't quite pinpoint things. The man's words brought his focus to bear, before suddenly his helmet released a bright flash of light. Vision disoriented, he closed his eyes and kept them shut, while taking a step back. Ah, yes. Bright lights sucked. Still he kept his eyes closed. He still had the mental map that had been made, the one that Khusrasol still had in her mind, he had in his own.

Then something shouted at him. Danger. It was danger more clear than anything before. He leapt, the man's leg swinging to a kick and Raphael rolled around the him, tucking into himself and then springing backwards, as a slash came at him. Raphael could tell how close the blade was, as he felt the heat of it nearly against his face and heard his sweat hit it and sizzle and he knew, even without seeing that he'd just barely been able to evade, yet his expression couldn't help but find the smile, a peace in the Force that he rarely experienced. His landing, however, brought a new sensation, as the Force gathered to him and he suddenly let it fly at his opponent, a blast of telekinetic pressure to shove him back and away.

Now he had the exit and he took it, not bothering to look back as he broke into a force empowered sprint, eyes still closed. He passed them as he ran, soldiers and sith alike. Did they follow him? He wasn't concerned. Right... Then left and right... Then right, right and left. Up a mound and down... To any watching it was almost like he knew where he was going before he passed it.

He could sense his targets head slipping a millimeter from the blade, as he did not expect anything less from someone as confident and cocky as this one. Jedi's counter was quite a standard one with opponent in the air, and Omon did expect it, only it was not at the top of his list of possible moves the Jedi will use.

The Force Push slammed in to his body, blasting him backwards in mid air. As prepared counter, Omon charged the force in his free hand, to ground him like an anchor, while his body made a back-flip, guided by the momentum of the push, making sure he will land on his feet.
Moment before he would land, he swung his hand toward the, now running, Jedi. And a small proximity bomb was flung from his sleeve on to the cave entrance toward which his enemy was running too.

The bomb detonated same moment as Omon's feet touched the ground. Caving in the entrance.

Young Sith's eyes narrowed in, observing the rubble. His free hand extended toward the pillar with the holocron, force pulling the bomb he planted prior, then pulling the holocron itself. Placing it inside his robe.

"Fast little bugger.." he thought, knowing Jedi did escape him "Doubt I'll catch him even if I try. He knows this world better then me. But, I do have my holocrone.." brushing himself off, he started striding to the exit, quite satisfied with it all.

Sending the message to everyone nearby who used Sith frequency..

<<
ALERT : Jedi on the lose, running through the caves toward Eastern side exits. Unless he deviates somehow. Use caution, armed with saber and blaster, capable. >>

Alright then, time for me to leave this party.

Happy with Kyber haul, holocron, several cut down Jedi and their servants.. all in all pretty productive day.
He whistled through the Mandalorian helmet, while joining his Jeagissary commandos.

"Ok boys.. lets bail. Signal the gunship to meet us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom