Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Knights of Ren

"Greetings my friend. You might ask yourself why you are listening to this? Who is this dark warrior that stands before you? Do not concern yourself with that for you may simply call me Ren. This is not my name of course, but it is something that I've dedicated my life to. The Ren is a something for which we sacrifice ourselves to, our pasts, our identities. The Ren does not care what is right or wrong. The Ren does not care about the slaughter of innocents or of what we may burn. The Ren only exists to serve the Shadow.. What some may call the Force.. But we feed the Shadow and in turn the Shadow feeds us. Once bound in servitude, chains have been broken and now we are at last free to do as we desire upon the galaxy. For we only do as the Shadow wills us. Forever seeking to learn from those that follow the path of the shadow such as that of the Sith. We carve our own way, free to explore our own path and to realize our true purpose. I am the last Ren seeking to show others the way of the shadow.. To show that the Ren will not die.. Not as long as one of us carries the way of the shadow and to show the galaxy what chaos breeds.. Tell me will you want to seek out this new way... Will you seek me out and learn the Ren yourself or will you seek to destroy me and my way? The choice I leave up to you." - Kyrel Ren

((Hello everyone kind of curious but I thought I decided to drop a transmission out there and see if others would want to encounter the last Knight of Ren as he seeks out a group of recruits to revive the Knights of Ren, a group of free roaming dark side adherents, doing as the dark side wills, causing destruction and seeking out ancient dark side lore and teachings to learn from. Or in such a case to seek and hunt down Kyrel could be fun too either way I would love to see what happens and who might be interested. :D ))

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Knights of... who?

Never heard of them. Sounds like something [member="Enyo Typhos"] would make up.
boo+ren+sig.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom