Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Journey's End. [Jedi Council Members]

Atlas Kane

A
Jedi High Council Chamber
Trying_to_avoid_trials_zps53587a94.png
A man was standing in the middle of a room with great window walls that were cut off every now and then by pillars of what seemed to be Durasteel. He was clad in white, black and pink layers of clothing, had a straw hat and had a sword attached to his belt underneath the white layer of clothing. People were sitting in chairs all around the man. They were some of the most powerful people in the Republic, if not the galaxy, and he was standing in the middle of them. A former Jedi who has returned after a long Journey. He didn't know what the Jedi around him thought of him for leaving the Jedi, he was not sure how they would react to him returning. He was not really nervous, it was more of a feeling of calmness and tranquility. For now the chambers were silent and the only thing that could be heard were the speeders and ships who passed by every now and then. The man's emotions didn't come from him being overly confident that he would just be accepted back, it was more the fact that he had meditated quite extensively before the meeting and was ready for any decision the people in this room might make. It would be the way the Force had wanted it, the way it had to be. If they were to reject him for leaving the Jedi already, or accept him back into their ranks, that would be decided during this meeting, or at least that was what the man thought would be decided.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Carn Dista"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Phylis Alince"] @[member="Daella Apparine"]

The man in the middle was one of her former students, and even now she could sense his serenity. When they had first met, he was a boiling pot of suffocated emotions, vying for the opportunity to exact revenge on the devastation of his family. Absently, she wondered if he was still a musician, or if during his time away from The Order he had abandoned that talent.

"Greetings, Hayoto. Welcome back to The Order. We're aware you've apparently mastered The Force during your absence. With whom was your training?

Tell us how this came to pass, and what decision brought you back to The Order."

@[member="Hayato"]

Carn Dista

C
Carn looked stern as ever. He had never met Hayato, and as a resuly knew not of his virtues and flaws. However he intended to discover both. Especially the latter. He had a keen knack for testing how far people could be pushed - and push he would when it was his time to ask questions.

Atlas Kane

A
The voice was familiar, so was the face. It was Master Kiskla Grayson, his former Master. It was good to see her again, he hoped to get a chance to talk to her again, but that would not be now, now he had to answer the questions. He bowed before he spoke, taking his straw hat into his hand so it didn't fall to the ground when he bowed.
''I trained under many people. A woman called Fabula Cavataio, a man called Masamune, a blind archaeologist called Vorhi Alestrani, Master Josiah Denko and probably a couple other names I don't remember, though most of my skills have been developed through experience in real combat, training simulations or friendly duels. For instance I was able to refine my Lightsaber Technique in a duel against a Zabrak called Krest and I was able to learn some things from my mistakes I made during a duel against a man called 'The Glory-Song' on Rattatak. There were many other battles, but those are some of the more important examples. In conclusion, I didn't really have a master, it was more that I learned from many masters and taught a lot to myself, as well as drawing a lot from experience until the Templar council considered me to be a master of the Force.''

''The reason I left the Jedi was because of the strong connection I felt to my father back then. I wanted to be like him and I wanted to follow in his footsteps. Back then, the things I had heard about the Imperial Knights of the Fel imperium were almost the same things my father had said about the great warriors he was part of, so I wandered off to the Imperial Knights, like the foolish young man I was.''

@[member="Carn Dista"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

As usual, Daella attended the Council's deliberation by holo as she remained on Ossus. The emergence of a Sith threat in the Tingel Arm required her immediate attention once again. Daella also remained silent as usual - waiting until addressed or if there is a lull in the meeting. She listened to @[member="Hayato"] speak and gave no visible response to his words.

Josh simply nodded as the man spoke, stone faced as he listened to his story. Kiskla seemed to know him well. Perhaps it would be good to allow her to ask the questions for now, to allow him to remain comfortable. This was not a tense situation by any means. The man had come willingly, under peaceful terms, to speak on his return. He hadn't made a scene or showed any arrogance, and that made Josh happy. And for that, he would listen, and he would treat this one with respect.

It appeared nobody else wished to speak up, so Kiskla continued. In this circumstance, it was appropriate. His explanation of why he left seemed sound enough. When she had first met @[member="Hayato"] he had idolized his father, and had been deeply affected by his slaughter; having an influence over the prodigal's whims was not a surprise.

"When the Templars recognized you as a Master of the Force, did they say why? Which techniques would you consider are your specialty, that have assisted in developing your acute understanding of The Force?"

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | @[member="Daella Apparine"]| @[member="Carn Dista"]

Atlas Kane

A
''They didn't say why exactly they considered me a master of the Force, but I'm guessing that it was thanks to my understanding of the Forms of Lightsaber combat. I'm quite well versed in Ataru, Soresu and Niman, though I have also learned bits of a Form called Praetoria Vonil, some things about Jar'kai and about Shii-Cho, though that was more the training I had during my time as a youngling. I can win in a fight against multiple opponents and I'm also able to hold my own against specialized duelists. When it comes to Force Powers I'm quite good at Telekinesis, though I mainly focused on enhancing my physical speed with the Force. I also learned the Art of the Small technique from Master Denko, thanks to whom I now have this blade here.'' He said, pushing out his Sword a little bit after he finished talking, so that the council members could see the blade a bit better.

@[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Daella Apparine"] @[member="Carn Dista"]

@[member="Hayato"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Daella Apparine"] @[member="Carn Dista"]

Iella sat and listened to Master Hayato speak, she has never met him, but she remembered him as being of the Order when she was Knight, but their paths never crossed. She could sense tranquility around him, as if a closure had been achieved and now he is back to progress his path along the light. And back home.

"You seem well skilled with the blade but might I ask, ... you left to follow in your father's foot steps, on your journey did you find some thing else?", she smiled, "Your .. 'self'?". Iella is interested to see if in following one, he found his own path.

Atlas Kane

A
The man turned to the Jedi Master who had just spoken. He nodded, before he spoke himself ''I did. I have changed a lot since I left the order. I abandoned many of my emotions like hate and anger, while focusing on being calm and on compassion. I also swore to never kill again, after what I have witnessed during my time with the Fel. I realized that my strong connection to my father, my mother and the rest of my village would have one day caused me to fall to the Dark Side, so I abandoned that too. Overall, I became a man less driven by his emotions and more by the will to help the ones who need help.''

@[member="Iella E'ron"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Daella Apparine"] @[member="Carn Dista"]

@[member="Hayato"] response to @[member="Iella E'ron"] seemed appropriate enough.

"Talk is nothing compared to action." Kiskla finally weighed in, leaning back in her chair slightly. She had faith in her former student, although she was offended that he had left The Order to learn all these things. Her knuckles touched her chin, and her index finger uncurled to graze her pouted lips in contemplation. With a thoughtful tap, she reached her conclusion.

"If the rest of the council concedes, I move to welcome you back to The Order. Of course, do recognize that for the preliminary months of your return there will be watchful eyes on you and taking on a Padawan will be disallowed within your inaugural month."

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | @[member="Carn Dista"] | @[member="Daella Apparine"]

Carn Dista

C
"I consent, upon one condition. For the probationary period you will be Apprenticed under master Grayson, as her Padawan."

it was a test, of course. Carn had found what questions he would have had resolved by honesty and humility. Yet as Kiskla said, words were one thing. Actions were another. If he had truly abandoned his former self, then he would have no issues in being guided by Kiskla until his probation ended.

He nodded. "I concur" he simply said. "If you can prove yourself here, I think it's fair to reinstate you as a Master in the Jedi Order"

Josh understood that Carn was testing the man. He had no problems with him, and sympathized with his story, even if he wished he hadn't left the Order to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom