Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jedi Temple

Sairis Flair

S
Flair sat a the archives computer, searching up things within the Sentinels. He had only know his master in the length of a month before he had died. He had no real time to become attached. So no grieving really came, though he was sad for the man. He had learned nothing from him, thus still a small current in a force was all he was. This didn't put him down either, he occupied himself constantly with combat training, and meditation. He hoped sooner or later he'd catch the attention of a master. "One day I'll be on the front lines, fighting for what's right." He said to himself, leaving in more to read the history of Sintenls for the hundredth time.

He didn't really read it a hundred times, he felt he knew it well. With the force inside him, he closed his eyes, trying again to feel those around him. Here it was easy to do, the force enveloped the Temple, the force could easily be touches here. Outside in the other hand was near impossible for him.

Out of armor, this was a new one for Zero Two. The last time he tried to learn something about his past he ended up tossing a few republic troopers around like rag dolls. Rolland Czar Mark One serial number Zero Zero Two walked into the Jedi hall of records to get any information on himself or where he had come from, a fortune telling gypsy told him that he was once a Jedi before he awoke like this. Rolland was a seven foot three two hundred and eighty pound monster of a man with no memory of anything until he woke up on top of an operating table.

Making his way through the records he would have to find out who he was and where he came from. The galactic empire had treaty with the republic so it wasn't off limits for him to be looking around for answers. Sitting down at one of the terminals he began to access any information on Jedi with the first or last name Rolland, the data base was huge and it would take hours or even days to process the information even with the brain augmentations he had received. But then that's when he heard it, a young padawan saying he was going to fight for what was right.

"There's no right or wrong on the front lines, only death." he spoke to the boy before going back to reading, Rolland had been in many battles and killed more people than he could count, and he never batted an eye or lost an ounce of sleep. Rolland killed for a living and it was what he did best, he was a living weapon born to live by the sword, and one day die by it. This young padawan was truly in for a surprise when somebody died in his arms, or when you watch your best friend get his head blown off by a sniper. @[member="Sairis Flair"]

Sairis Flair

S
Startled by the beast of a man, Flair looked up, and up, and up. "There will always be death in the end." He retorted back. As a jedi , and a Sentinel in the making, death was one inevitable. He was taught to not fear death, for it was just another journey, not that he had ever expeirneced it. "For one with a heart as cold as yours, I doubt you know right from wrong." He didn't like what he felt from this giant man. So much pain, confusion, and death flooded the forced around him, even a youngling could sense it.

"Ones point of view does not account for the galaxy, and moral standards of a trillion." He again pressed. How could a man be so heartless. "What would bring a man, such as yourself, to a place where right is fought for?" He asked @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Hood

H
"It may have something to do with the aforementioned, 'reason to fight.'" Nexus said softly over his book. He studied the applied physics of air currents against projectiles currently, something he had studied nearly a dozen times already, "I don't speak for the man, but personally...each time I fight...

"It's protecting life that keeps me battling. Whether the lives of friends, or the lives of the whole; all life is precious." Hood finished his sentence, never raising his voice. The young man would have to train his ears to hear Hood as the words slipped. The man in the green Armorweave vest knew Rolland could hear him, even if he had whispered it another dozen yards away. He would not explain how.

Closing the book, Nexus reached for another nearby, opened to a marked page and began to read. This book was one he knew well. One not found among many libraries, this books story told that of an ancient marksman that never missed. Ever. He used the force to guide every shot as it flew, his aim so impeccable he could shoot a fly out of the sky - with a crossbow. With a hundred yards being the distance. At night.

@[member="Sairis Flair"] @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

He was a wordy little kid Rolland would give him that. Rolland was labeled a sociopath in his imperial military file under project pantheon, he was the culmination of hundreds of different warriors training shoved into one body. He had burned houses to the ground filled with men women and child in the name of the empire, he had taken fathers and sons away from everything they knew. Yet he still questioned who he really was, the truth was Rolland wasn't always like this, he was once a youngling a Jedi just like the boy who spoke to him. But he was taken and tortured to become what he was now, the perfect soldier with no regret and no sense of right and wrong

"You ever kill a man?" he asked the boy as he continued to type on his terminal to find any information on his old life. "You ever see the moment when the light leaves their eyes and they are nothing more than a husk of dead meat." the boy talked as if he knew what death was, as if he knew what it was like to slowly kill a man in war. "I have three hundred and twenty seven confirmed kills. You know nothing of death." he spoke back to the padawan. He and his three brothers were responsible for the deaths of thousands and yet Rolland needed to know who he was, he knew he could never return to where he came but it would at least give him closure.

A czar was what he was now, a killer, a soldier, and a warrior of the empire and nothing would get in his way to stop him. He heard the hooded man, Rolland could hear a mouse fart with all the augmentations that had been done to his body. He would of said something back to the man if he wasn't a complete sociopath void of feeling @[member="Sairis Flair"] @[member="Hood"]

Sairis Flair

S
"And you know nothing of death. You speak lightly of it as if it were nothing special." His voice began to rise. Sairis always was passionate, which was probably something that held him back. His fist was clenthed now in a tight ball, first he interrupts him, now came in soiling the peace of the Jedi Archives? "No I have never killed, and by the force I'll never have to if I do the right things, even if I do, it'll be because it was the right thing!" He had sprung up to his feet, the man truly was a beast. "You are ignorant of death." He mocked him. He knew his face was turning red by now. He felt his cheeks flushed with color, and warm.

"You kill for reasons, reasons that are not yours! Making you a puppet! Nothing more but a weapon! You're no better then a droid of the CIS!" His voice rose more as the passion fell upon him. Maybe he would never be a true full fledged Jedi, what if he failed? 'Fear leads to the dark side, passion leads to the dark side, as well as anger.' He said in his head. 'Calm down' his voice spoke inside again.
@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]
@[member="Hood"]

Hood

H
Hood arched a brow, looking to the young man whom was getting worked up, "Youngling, if you allow yourself feelings such as this, are you not the same as the very proclamations you just made? You stand among the greatest library of knowledge I have seen in 400 years, yet you allow simple words to be your better? Calm yourself first. Second, remember one thing. If not for battle, you would not be here." With that said, Nexus returned to his book.

The child would understand sooner or later. Battle was necessary to win against evil. If none had stood against evil, the Rakattan empire would still reign, or the same could be said for the Galactic Empire. Hood wondered for a moment what to make of Rolland, but decided his prior judgment was correct thus far and didn't delve further.

"If you're going to do more than tell me how bad I am, then do something about it. I've killed plenty and I won't lose an ounce of sleep stomping out a padawan." Picking a fight with Rolland wasn't really the smartest thing to do, he was bigger, stronger, faster and more experienced than the young padawan. He had burned worlds and conquered cities. The hulk of a man remained silent as he continued to casually absorb massive amounts of data on any Jedi named Rolland, he wasn't wearing his armor nor was he armed with his rifle. But that didn't make him not deadly, he would destroy the padawan with the flick of a wrist but it wasn't his style to kill a youngling who was trying my voicing his opinion. That was unless he threw a punch

"Calm down, you dont want to fight. I know it hurts to know life has no value, but when you kill someone you will learn." Rolland only spoke the truth the freak of a man was covered from head to toe in scars not from combat but from augmentation and torture. His muscles strengthened and mind and reflexes sharpened to create a true fighting force. He hoped that the padawan would ease himself, not every conflict needed to end in bloodshed. He had the mind capable of processing and retaining information from fighting previous Jedi and they were knights, one padawan would prove easy to him. This was not a fight that the boy would walk away from unhurt.

Hopefully the words of the wiser Jedi would calm him, but it never hurt to poke him in the side to test his will. "You know Havoc squad? I tossed them around like play things before I burned O'reen to the ground." he said to the Jedi with a cold and emotionless tone, he wasn't much for bragging but he needed to test this boy to see his metal. @[member="Hood"] @[member="Sairis Flair"]

Sairis Flair

S
Flair burned inside. The man in a green vest was right. Stil it hurt for the other guy to say such things in reminding. He looked back at the hooded fellow, then back at the monsterious man. "Try me. Training floor. Find your way there." He walked towards the hooded man. "Forgive me, I fell out of my place." He bowed. Luckily he was well in his rights to challenge the other at the training floors, that's a reason they were there. In his mind he condemned himself for allowing such passion to arouse him. The light side was his weapon, his shield, and he had to constantly remind himself everyday what he fought for.

The large man didn't freighten him at all. If he lost he lost, and hoped he learned something from it. If he won, then he would have gained honor from winning against such a cold hearted man, proving in some way that life mattered. He made his way quickly to the training grounds. He found a sparring area free, and took it as his, and sat crossed legged. He meditated greatly on what the force was, a means to protect the ones who were to weak to defend themselves, and a way to combat evil from the galaxy. Peace, justice, compassion, and still he mixed compassion with passion. He focused hard on allowing the force to flow inside him. Clearing his mind of everything, and focused on a single thought, inner peace. He began a trance like flow inside him, slow, and subtle. Then allowed it grow from his core, expanding to his limps.

He cut it off, and began again, training to become one with the force. Again the core inside him hummed with the force, vibrating his chest it felt like. Then he fell deeper into it, trying to command it go to certain parts of his body. First his arms, he allowed them to float apart, as the force swelled in them. Then to his legs and they began to swell with the power of the force. Finally his mind. He pushed all thoughts, all images from his head. He allowed the force to take up all his his mind. He was lost in the trance now, for once in his determination to fully meditate he successfully came to inner peace. He was ready to face his challenge. @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]
@[member="Hood"]

Hood

H
Nexus arched a brow at the young man's choice. He wished to challenge a Czar? With what goals behind the decision? Slowly he rose and followed the boy as he left. He had apologized and turned on his heel, the apology being the main asset to perk Nexus' interest. Did the young man actually think he could win? Or was this a test for himself, to find his own limits?

"It isn't so easy to maintain the true way of life is it?" He said when the boy was finished working with the Force - he believed that was what he was doing, but Hood had no way to be sure as he couldnt sense the Force around himself, "I have sought to keep my life pure and just for nearly 200 years now. Well before I found the Jedi, and it is still hard."

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Hood said, looking to the man.

Sairis Flair

S
He didn't break the connection, without training in proper terms, of course it was difficult. "I'm prepared to make him work for this victory." He said eyes closed, he did a breathing exercise, deep breaths in, long, slow breaths out. Calmness introduced a confidence inside him. With the force anything was possible, he may very well win, if the force allowed him. Maybe then a master would notice, and take him as their Padawan. "How could you allow him to speak so lightly about death? Did it not bother you he spoke like the With do? Surely you felt what his presence poured into the force." He said finally, breaking the connection he looked up at the hooded fellow. He was intriguing, he was certainly different, the force wasn't needed to see it. "As a Sentinel I will have to be able to take a stand for these things, if I do not do it now, how do I expect myself to do it now?" He said partially to himself, and to the hooded man. @[member="Hood"]

Rolland stood from his seat and sighed, he was not one for making violence when it wasn't needed. He was trained better than that, there were small signs of good still left in him. But they were mostly buried under the pain of torture and intensity of his training. Taught not to feel or to care he decided to put down the padawan and show him his place in the galaxy. The hulk of a man was bigger and stronger, in a fist fight he would dominate over the buck twenty padawan who was smaller than most women. The hulk of a man stood and began to walk forward.

Making his way into the training room Rolland found the padawan and only looked at him with a cold blank expression. He was a killer, a trained augmented killer that had won just about every ribbon other than the POW one. He would die before letting some young sixteen year old Jedi with an obscured view on combat beat him. Rolland had seen and killed too many people to let that happen. "Make a move Jedi, i'l give you a head start." he said looking down at the man.

In comparison of the two men the Jedi was roughly five eight and weighed a hundred and twenty pounds with next to no fighting experience and moral conscious only the Jedi could instil. Rolland was over seven feet tall and well over double his weight with augmentations and training to make his bones next to to unbreakable. It would take the Jedi a lot to even hurt Rolland. "Come little one, meet your end." he said to him as cold as ever "Or would you prefer it if I go burn another world." he said to him goading the Jedi to make the first move @[member="Hood"] @[member="Sairis Flair"]

Hood

H
"Because some people view life differently. If I let it bother me I wouldn't get anywhere in life. It's not about letting him get you worked up, or even that I feel all life is worth protecting. You see life as worthy to protect? Then show the man the error of his ways." Hood said to the young man. He did not personally believe the kid would or could win, but nonetheless he wouldn't abandon a man to his own beatings - alone one does some scary things.

"Let him feel your loyalty to life. Before he leaves this room, Rolland will know your no push over, for your willing to stand up despite the differences." Hood continued, reopening his book as he stood there.

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] @[member="Sairis Flair"]

Sairis Flair

S
Flair stood up. He bowed towards the hulk manly meat
He wouldn't loose without a fight. He wouldn't back down till he was knocked out, even then he'd tried to get back up. "Ready!" He sprinted towards the man, what he lacked in size, he came back twice fold with speed, and acrobatically agility. He was on the man in a blink of a eye throwing a knee at his stomach, and a elbow at his face. Quickly he learned as a youngling that giving up was not a option as a Jedi, and he took it to heart. Never stopping till he could give no more. He was going to push himself beyond that limit.

Rolland simply stood there as the man threw a knee at his stomach, ducking forward slightly the boy's knee struck what felt to be as hard as rocks. Otherwise known as Rolland's fortified ribcage. His knee impacted the Bonemer that was already five times as hard as normal bones with enough force to injure himself. Rolland made no attempt to dodge the next hit as the boy's small fist collided with his massive jaw. His unarmored body would feel like it had hit a wall, the boy simply lacked the strength to do any real damage.

Standing there Rolland's head cocked to the side as he took the hit, after a few moments he looked back at him and continued to stare at him with his blank expression. "Whenever you are ready to start fighting." Rolland said to the boy still standing there as tall and strong as ever, hopefully Rolland wouldn't have to hurt him too badly. Maybe a broken arm would put the boy in his place. But one thing was certain, a buck twenty worth of jedi boy punches wouldn't stack up to the monster over two feet taller than him. @[member="Hood"] @[member="Sairis Flair"]

Meta had been listening. The whole time, making his way out of the shadows. It was one of the augmented people Meta had seen in the alleyways near the blind old woman, Meta had done his research on them not long after, he was a butcherer of woman and children, and for some reason his writer thought be could just walk into the temple.

There was always a bigger fish, Meta was 7'6. Taller than the nameless brute of a man, Meta matched into the training rooms. "What is going on in here?!" His voice raised an his dark demeanour empowering it. "Stop this right now!" Meta had brought the security guards from the front of the building with him, there rifles raised and ready to fire. Everyone fighting froze upon the sound of primed rifles and Meta's voice. His saber still attached to his belt. Meta wouldn't need it, if the Czar didn't do what he said. He would throw him out.

@[member="Sairis Flair"]
@[member="Hood"]

Sairis Flair

S
Flair quickly turned towards the voice, it was the man named Meta, he was certain this was he. Quickly he bowed, standing attentive. 'But I was well in the rights for a challenge. Why did he stop it?'. His knee and arm was on fire. Hitting the man was like hitting a Rancor in the teeth. He stood silent, knowing that he was not to talk until spoken to. He stood watching the man that stopped the fight. He didn't want to disrespect this person, for he could have him easily kicked from the a temple as if it was just another day in the archives. He dared not glance at the monster man he had began calling meaty in his head.
@[member="Meta "]

Hood

H
Hood turned his gaze on the newcomer, "In what way do you lay claim to such authority? As well, you bring guards as if they can assist in your feeling superior, when in reality they will all perish if they do not remove their sights from myself and the young boy." Hood did not freeze, nor did he even continue to look at the man. He instead returned his gaze to his book yet again, but his right hand made it's way towards the head of his axe where it carressed the eyes.

If the man continued to believe he would put Nexus and another under his control, he would be surprised.

@Meta

Rolland looked over to meta with the same calm flat emotionless look as he always gave, "Hello, nice to see you again." Rolland said to the other augmented super human. He had no intention to fight Meta but he had brought guns into the mix now when rolland was unarmed and had no intention of throwing people through windows this time. He was simply here to learn until the young sixteen year old boy started to mouth off to him. Normally Rolland wasn't a killer of children unless they were a hard compromise to an op so everyone was safe from getting killed

Rolland had never directly killed a child or woman, but blown up a compound filled with the enemy causing collateral damage. Yes he had done that and he would have to live with that for the rest of his life. Not that he cared or anything but Rolland would don't again if he had to just to accomplish the mission. He looked over to meta and confined to stare at him making no hostile moves or showing any signs of aggression to the man or his guards.
@[member="Meta "]@[member="Hood"] @[member="Sairis Flair"]

(The guns are only pointed at Rolland, my apologies for not specifying)

Meta turned his head mildly to the security forces. "Just worry about the big one." The guards nodded and retrained there weapons on the Czar. "You are within your right. But the Czar is not, I'm sure he's already boasted how many he's killed? However you do not have the foresight to detain one such as he?" Meta tilted his head, looking at the young one. Meta shook his head, grasping his masked face he sighed, then he moved forward. The gaze of the Jedi falling on the Czar. "What great idea made you think a criminal like yourself could just walk in here? What are YOU doing here?" Meta said, getting up close. His voice was plain other than the darker demand of his previous command. However, no emotions could be found stemming from his now other than curiosity, if any were to look, they would find a wall.

@[member="Hood"]
@[member="Sairis Flair"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom