Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jedi Temple

Sairis Flair

S
With all due respect he chimed in. "I helped provoke this. He came into the Archives, which anyone is aloud in, of course except for certain parts of it. He spoke of death and life as toys, and I could not sit by without retorting back he was wrong. Instead allowing my passion to overwhelm me, I challenged him, and came here to meditate before the fight to clear my thoughts." He stopped talking watching this even beaster of a man they called Meta walk to meaty. He was nervous, he could feel the pain taking affect of his fatigue already. Truly that man was made of beskar, but he was not fully to blame for this at all, and Sairis wasn't to let another fall for his arrogance. "I'm sorry." He said at last, watching all three of the men. "Life is precious to me, my passion runs deep for it, as well as to fighting against those who'd threaten it." He said standly sternly, and straight. It was a code he truly felt good about.
@Meta
@[member="Hood"]
@Rolland CZ M1 001

"I'm Not a criminal, and I believe I was once a student here. I am a soldier of the galactic empire and I have no warrants." Rolland coldly told the man, he was simply there to learn about himself and the Jedi. In truth Rolland felt no pride or need to boast over how many people he killed. Even the number that he gave to the boy earlier was a lie, he was simply testing the Jedi and learning about them to see what made them tic, he didn't care for the lives he had ended or the people who were caught in the crossfire of a war. All he lived for was the next drop into hell, and if learning and analyzing the Jedi meant he had to act like a boastful idiot than so be it.

There was a darkness that crept from Rolland an aura of pain, confusion, and cold that could be felt through the force. He was within his rights and was challenged in combat, he would not kill anyone over a petty discussion but he would take any chance to better learn a potential enemy over time. Though unlikely it may be the empire was helping the republic with the war against the sith and no doubt it would only end badly. So if anything did go south he would have at least learned about the Jedi

@[member="Meta "]@[member="Sairis Flair"] @[member="Hood"]

Meta ignored whatever excuse came crawling out of the mouth of the Czar, but picked up on something somewhat interesting. "A student of the force?" Meta brought his arms into a fold. "How did coming here to learn about yourself become this?" Meta gestured by extending his right hand to the child on the training mat. He didn't care for whatever emotion the Czar tried to impose on himself or the others. Meta's cold stare was deep and hollowing. However, he found nothing but a void where Rollands childhood had been, like Meta's although for less destressing reasons.

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]
@[member="Sairis Flair"]

Sairis Flair

S
"Did you not hear
.." he stopped dare he speak up between these two? Fear lead to the dark side, any kind of fear. "Did you nif hear me sir? I clearly explained it, he is only partially to blame." He stood firm in his stance watching every movement knowing they could both rail him apart without even a movement being witnessed. He took a deep breath, and without thinking twice, walked in the made of the two, and with a small push from what force he could muster, he attempted to grab their attention. "He has done nothing wrong in need of the guards, or your prevocational acts that are clearly being made, this is not how a Jedi acts, and you of all people should be a prime example for us. Being hostile, accusing people of things you've read, is not the Jedi way. Maybe you are still in need of learning some things?" He did it. He just certainly stepped over his boundaries. He had told a Jedi of what the young ones saw as legendary, that he still had learning to do. He regretted it instantly, and then he he didn't. Being hostile off the bat wasn't the way, and this was he had to learn from all this the @[member="Hood"] was right.
Now he waited for @[member="Meta "]and @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] to react to such bold words with no authority behind them.

"It's quite alright young one." Meta said, extending an arm and patting the smaller young Jedi on the shoulder. "But, I can only talk to so many people at one time, and I need to keep my eye on the Czar. As he is unpredictable." With those words, his hand had skipped from the young ones shoulder and his gaze had returned to the Czar. "Be patient, I'll get around to you." He said in a genuine tone to the younger Jedi. Though his eyes remained fixated on the Czar before him. Who, had thus far remained silent.

@[member="Sairis Flair"]

Silence was Rolland's thing, only talk when needed. This was a waste of time, meta and the boy. But something could be gained by this, he would study and learn from them. Rolland watched the two Jedi talk back to each other the same cold expression he kept on his face. Any force user could sense it that at his core he was broken, he was nothing more than cold calculating machine with some sense of a conscious left. he would not fight anyone today, he had already tossed around enough republic troops and he wasn't looking to hurt anyone else here. But now this was simply wasting time

"If you two are done i'd like to go back to what I was doing." he said as flat as ever, he had enough of the Jedi talking about their feelings. It was time to find out who he was and why he was here and if meta wanted to stand in his way then that was fine, he could wait. looking over to the hooded figure reading he spoke, "Nice book." he said to him

@[member="Sairis Flair"] @ Meta @[member="Hood"]

Hood

H
"It is. It holds in it, among other things, stories of an ancient archer of such repute, he could shoot a fly at a hundred yards and further. It's a favorite of mine." He said without looking up. Rolland was having difficulty with not being shot, but as it were Hood wouldn't allow a man to be brutally punished in such manners. If Meta stepped any further, he would find an arrow notched and aimed at his neck.

"That's fair." Meta said, waving his arm in a gesture calling off the guards. He turned his attention to the young one, then the hooded Jedi and finally back to the Czar. "You can stay here, as long as you do not disturb any of the jed here any further. If you have questions, you can ask me. Otherwise, keep to yourself." Meta wasn't kidding, this aggression isn't what he wanted to see in the temple. Especially with one who wasn't eve one of them, maybe he was a long time ago, but that path was dark and remote now.

Hood

H
Smiling softly at the fight being calmed down, he wouldn't say anything about it but it was rather redundant to try and keep up with a Czar. He gave the young man credit, he was brave and willing to tick to his guns. Not many could, or would do such.

Sairis Flair

S
Learning from this, about patience, and self control, Flair felt a little accomplished. He walked over to @[member="Hood"] and bowed. "Thank you for being a friend, even if it wasn't exactly how other see a friendship being, I see it as such." He he returned back to @[member="Meta "]and had to ask. "I've learned what I was supposed to from this. Patience, and self control are key to any situation. I also was able to astoplish a stronger connection with the force through the mediation I presumed before the fight. Though I have to say you missed something. A man with a attitude as his...are not his thoughts. He his broken, and is not our duty as Jedi to fix those things which are broke ?" He was not being ruds mearly showing what he had observed, and gained from it.

One day he would have a master, and hed rise up to be a Knight, a Sentinel in the making was still his fate he felt. He watched the giant masked man. He thought he was being ignored, but instead was being protected from an threat the other large man presented. "My apologies for being rude and unthoughtful."

@[member="Sairis Flair"]

"One thing at a time." Meta said, not wasting any time on what the young one said. He returned his focus to the Czar, staring right through him. He was broken, that was correct. But; that wasn't important right now.

Walking past the group Rolland said nothing to them, he had learned what he needed to about them. Their kindness was a weakness, their sense of honor and doing the right thing limited them and now he at least knew that. Younger padawans were easier to goad and more than likely taken out just as fast. He needed to get back to crunching numbers and data on his past. Hundreds of years worth of Rollands were not his ideal thought of killing time.

Getting back to his seat Rolland sat back down and resumed his researching on his terminal the Jedi were oh so greatful to provide him with. He would find out one way or another what his past was and where he came from. Though he wasn't sure if he wanted that, sometimes waking up on an operating table can be the best choice.

Sairis Flair

S
He didn't know what else to say, he had no real impact on anything it appeared. He studied the Jedi then the massive meaty. Opening his connection to the force again, he began to do his breathing exercise. Deep breaths in, that which gave life, deep breathe out, the concept of life leaving. He stretched his connection towards the large man, trying to figure out him out, he was beginning to sweat, and his pain was distracting. 'Push it aside, push all thoughts away' he said in his mind. He continued his breathing, concentrating harder, he began to feel hot, instead of searching the man though, he ended go searching his own self by accident.

Darkness flooded his mind, and red glowed, what was that? Lightsabers, he could hear their hums, the darkness threatened to engulf him now, to take his mind, and body away from him. He quickly cut off the connection, his perception of time lost. Inside the darkness he was lost, but it felt as if it was always there. His sweat covered his tunic, and his hand trembling.

@Meta
@[member="Hood"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom