Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Je'daii Order, Chapter Three: When Forces Collide

Efforts to rejuvenate Aurum have begun; deep within the Ruins of Azar City a group of Togorians have been discovered, praying for the return of their Saviour, while a scouting party sent west found a small settlement of survivors.​
Hope is not lost for this world.​
Tents have been set up, and the best medics within the Order have been sent for to tend to the injured, the malnourished, and the diseased. Life has been tough for the people of Aurum for so very long, and everywhere the Je'daii look there are more problems being unearthed.​
It is during this time of uncertainty that a strange ship arrives on world, with a few personnel carriers close behind. The leader of this force is known to many of the Order... Can her past crimes be forgiven in the face of adversity? Will their common interest in the health and safety of the natives build bridges?​
Where will you stand in Aurum's aid?​
Id7Qdu4.png
"I don't trust her."

Back in their central tent Kyra turned on Jyn. The arrival of the offworlders had been unexpected, even with the emergence of their brother Levia and the Whisperwind this planet was so far removed from the rest of the Galaxy that it felt too much of a coincidence. Why had the self-proclaimed Queen of Aurum returned now? Where had she been when the planet was under attack and its people left suffering?

Her sister's doubt was to be expected. Heck, Jyn was dubious herself. Last she had seen, Kära Vi'dreya was a Sith Lord who stood alongside Tirdarius and others, it was hard to believe that she had changed in the time since then.

It's been over a decade, Jyn... You're not the person you were then, perhaps she has changed.

The supplies and manpower that had been brought alongside the Umbaran were vital to their cause, enough to provide aid to all of the survivors which had been uncovered so far if given enough time. But Aurum was sacred to her Order, and the idea of losing it to the Sith once again was unpleasant.

Her gaze shifted from sibling to friend, Asha had been mostly silent throughout the whole exchange, a faraway look in her eye, but now she turned toward Jyn.

"What is it? What did you see?"

Jyn had been skeptical at first of her friends prophetic abilities, but they had been through so much since then that it was hard not to believe. The redheaded girl pursed her lips, before slowly nodding.

"The woman outside is not the same as the one you knew." With furrowed brows Asha turned her head again, looking across to Kyra and Stephanie at her side, "Nor the one you knew. I don't quite understand it yet... But, reach out. Feel her presence," another glance between all who were gathered. They were all Force Users, all able to sense even a little of what a person was inside.

"The darkness is all but gone, and she is here with heavy heart. Her grief for this world is sincere. At the very least, she will help these people. But... I don't know if we should trust her. She's not one of us, she won't understand who we are. Nobody ever does."

With a sigh Jyn glanced back over the gathered people. Kyra did not look too pleased, but Jyn could feel what Asha said was true. It alleviated her own concerns.

"Without this woman's help, who knows how long it will be before the good people of Aurum are healthy, have shelter and sustenance. It is a risk, but one I'm willing to take. Do I have your support?"

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Aurum.

Years ago, before Jyn and Ar'ekk parted ways on the Red Dragon she mentioned this unique planet. The way she spoke about the place made him realize how important it was for her. Such emotion and passion for a place like this could mean so many things to a person, specially her. If they eventually separated, there could be one place where she could be found.

The years had gone by awfully fast since their last conversation on the Red Dragon vessel, leaving Coruscant and spending most of the time travelling along the Hydian Way. Ar'ekk had turned into a fully-fledged warrior, without anyone to represent. Independent, yes. No more wandering around from ship to ship without a set course, landing on Nar Shadda. The luck or the Force had brought him upon the legendary Ebon Hawk and becoming its righteous owner. In that instant, he realized it was time to leave the land of crime and head to the only place he'd know where to find her. The one that [member="Jyn Sol"] had mentioned to the Jedi during one of their many conversations aboard of the Tiagrana.

The ship was ready to leave. Everyone aboard was assigned a specific task to make the trip optimal and in case of danger, provide a quick response. Aurum was the home of the Je'daii Order and was rich with the Force, that much he knew.

The bright blue colors of the planet sparked on Ar'ekk's eyes as he had the frontal view from the cockpit of The Ebon Hawk. It was a marvelous sight for anyone, feeling lucky enough to be there to witness such an amazing place. The ship maneuvered deeper into the planet, looking for a safe spot to land. A mountain in the outskirts of a city in ruins seemed decent enough. The landing ramp allowed the crew to leave the freighter and finally catch some fresh air.

"Stay in the ship. I'll take a look around." he said to the crewmen. It was better that they remained safe and sound in case things turned really ugly.

From afar, he divised some locals in apparently set-up tents within the ruins of a city. Would they be violent, he wondered? It was worth the try to find out as he geared up and walked down the mountain he had left the freighter, walking towards the settlement.

The Force was strong here. Too familiar.

She had stood outside for Gods knew how long; while the tent was in sight, passage to it was blocked by several stern-faced Force Users who called themselves Je'daii. When she had first come to this world she had found an enclave hidden within the Northern Mountains, remnants of an Order... But there had been no word from them during her time here on Aurum. That they had only just returned spoke to their ignorance of what happened here, too. Who were they to judge her on her absence?

At her back stood several soldiers, each were unwavering despite the days heat and had their gaze fixed upon the strangers. Quite an impasse they found themselves at, and Kära knew she wouldn't be the first to buckle.

A ship descended from the skies as they waited, drifting down toward the broken city, and she could not help but wonder if this stranger would get the same treatment as she had. Honestly, if they were willing to turn down assistance and provisions then she did not know if she wanted them around at all. These people needed help, and the longer they spent bickering the more they perpetuated their suffering.

"Have the medics descend from the ships, I want the Togorians tended to immediately." They were people she had saved from the cusp of death, during one of Zambrano's genocidal moments, they looked to her for guidance and protection... And she had failed them. She would not fail them again. She could see some of them now, from the corner of her eye, anxiously looking to her for... something. What had happened here? How could she avenge their distress?

It felt as though she was on trial, yet none of the Sols had anything definitive to stick her with. Not yet at least.

[member='Ar'ekk'] [member='Stephanie Swail']

Arekk

The descent was tough as he was not prepared for such a difficult path, lots of vegetation and trees getting in the way. Luckily, he had arrived to the city in ruins. At first sight, an appaling view of sick people and death looming closely. A flashback hit the young Padawan as if he was back in war time; despair and sounds of pain, of children crying.

Ar'ekk slowly walked deeper towards the city as the wounded gave him the occasional glare. A stranger that seemed well fed and in optimal condition was a really hurtful feeling by those suffering. The silence around was impeccably eerie. Closely, he spotted a woman sorrounded by soldiers. She had to be someone important, he thought immediately. And he was right, she could probably have the answer to his question. The approach had to be in the most calmed manner possible to not alarm her or her entourage of armed personnel. He know the dangers of upsetting the locals and inciting the soldiers tending to the injured and protecting the ruins would not hesitate to put anyone down to protect those who are helpless.

"Excuse me, m'lady." he said faintly. His voice loud enough to be heard by [member="Kära Hearthfire"], despite being stopped by one of many soldier checkpoints, this one closest to her. They made the Jedi back off slowly, telling him this area was prohibited to the general population.

While she could sense the discomfort of her sister none stepped forward to speak out against her decision. With heavy heart she turned from the gathered individuals, and exited the tent into the humid land beyond. Her decision went beyond their Order, or any personal qualms the Sols might have had with the Lady in White, it affected those who resided here, who were sickly, who were struggling. And many of them were already gathering around, eyes wide at the sight of their former Queen.

She could sense their longing. Their hope at her return. She had not lost their hearts, and it would be wrong of them to interfere in the decisions they made as a people. As a world. Her priority was ensuring the Je'daii were not shoved from the planet at the first chance, this was in many ways their home too. It was where Qae and his people had come to refound the Order, they had been the ones who named the world Aurum... After the ancient City on Tython. And while they had returned to Teth since then, with the Nautolan's student watching over the Temple there, that did not lessen their ties to Aurum.

The woman was waiting, though it seemed she had another offworlder with her... For a moment Jyn could only stop and stare, dumbfounded.

"[member='Ar'ekk']?" She blinked, before composing herself and taking a few steps closer to them. "You are the last person I expected to see here. Are you well?"

Her gaze turned toward Kära after a moment, and colour rose in Jyn's cheeks at the realization that she was in fact being somewhat rude in that moment. With a gesture of her hand the Je'daii who had been blocking the woman's way stepped aside. One appeared confused, but she gave them a knowing look and smiled.

"Forgive our dubious behaviour, these people have already suffered so much, we did not wish to see further harm come to them." She took a step back, and gestured the Lady in White forward to meet with them. "We do request that our Enclave be granted special rights of neutrality... A City State, if you will, separate from your Kingdom. The Je'daii do not affiliate themselves with nations, Your Grace, this world was named after our ancient City on Tython, it means a great deal to us."

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Aurum.

Aurum is where he would begin his soul-searching. Tracyn took the back of his head off of the shuttle. He was dressed plainly. Nothing to mark him as a Jedi, a Mandalorian, a soldier- nothing but a man in a coat. Togorians lined the area where he walked, some in no good condition at all. The Je'daii sensed Tracyn as he approached. Sensed the Solari crystal-infused lightsaber on his belt. Sensed the darkness deep within him. Sensed the loss he carried with him.

Tracyn marched forward, Je'daii and refugees stepping aside. He wasn't sure who to find. But he was counting on them finding him, instead of vice-versa. The journey through the city was uneventful, until he reached a checkpoint. He stood behind another Jedi- content with remaining in the background while the Jedi conversed with a woman whom he had a familiarity to in her presence, but could not place a name, or memory. She just felt...eerily familiar to him. Tracyn suddenly felt selfish, as he was here not to directly help the people of this planet afflicted with their many burdens, but for his own reasons. To find some solace. To find some peace of mind, to try and reconnect and recall what he had before it all fell apart.

@Ar'ekk l [member="Jyn Sol"] l [member="Kära Hearthfire"] l

"This is probably for the best" she said to those who remained behind in the tent after Jyn's exit, "The people long for stability to return, perhaps their Queen will bring it to them."

Not remaining behind to see how Kyra or Stephanie responded to that, she followed her friend out into the sun and exhaled a slow breath. Her head swam with not only the heat but the weight of all she had seen here, all she continued to see with each step she took. The visions were taking their toll, and she longed to retreat somewhere quiet, to meditate and recenter herself. There would be no such luxuries afforded to her just yet.

She had barely gone two steps when her concentration spiked. Turning her head she gazed along the small line of people who had congregated near the Queen of Aurum; one of whom Jyn seemed interested in, the other...

Her breath caught in her throat. Her heart hammered against her chest, though she did not understand why it chose to skip a beat.

Slipping past the Je'daii, and the Queens guards, she rounded on the stranger.

"You" she said, her voice remarkably strong for one so young, "I have what you seek."

[member="Tracyn"]

Alan

Something familiar tugged at his heart strings. Something made his body tense up. He looked downward at the girl. Something familiar about her. But he had never met her before in his life. Ever. And then she spoke. She spoke like a woman twice her age. Like someone he knew. But she was long gone. Long dead.

So he humored her. He was on guard in case, however, she would try and pick either his pockets or his mind.

"I sincerely doubt that."

[member="Asha Hex"]

Her head turned toward the voice of another, and while she was not certain it was she who was being addressed the very fact that he was looking her way made it seem that way to her.

"Let him through" she said, as one of the guards stalled him, "He's just a pup, nothing for you to get antsy about."

These Je'daii certainly seemed overprotective, distrusting, though given the state of Azar City these days it wasn't exactly difficult to see why. She smiled to the individual, and beckoned him closer.

"You wish to speak with me?" she inquired, not at all knowing who he was or his business here. She wasn't in the best of circumstances herself, waiting the judgement of those who had once served her, but a little conversation might help the time pass by.

As it turned out though there happened to be very little time to talk before Jyn Sol reappeared before them. She spoke firstly to the newcomer, and through her Kära learned his name, before turning back to her.

The request was... Fair. Not ideal, but the longer the waited the worse conditions could become.

"As you wish, Miss Sol. Take the land you require for your people, and leave me to mine. In the meantime, let us resume restoration efforts. I have funds enough to rebuild this City from the ground up, and I hear talk of a settlement to the West? I'll dispatch several of my doctors their way."

[member='Ar'ekk']

One slender brow rose in response to the doubt he voiced. She had intended on beckoning him away from the crowd, but something told her that he would not be so quick to follow after a stranger such as she. With a slight sigh she decided instead to remain where they were, however uncomfortable it made her. She wasn't the type to perform in public.

"You doubt, that is understandable, but in time you will come to understand, Tracyn Ordo."

She clasped her hands at her back, resisting the urge to fidget, before furrowing her brows. Almost as soon as the name left her lips she shook her head.

"Not Tracyn... Kobe."

For some reason she felt it important to state that much, something at her very core compelled the name from her. With a gentle shudder she offered him one hand, and gestured with the other away from the line. A name was only a name, however, and she wouldn't blame him if he remained doubtful, skeptical, or even spooked. It wasn't exactly easy to explain that you knew the life of a loved one as intricately as any.

Her gaze drifted briefly to Jyn... Before she steeled her mind. It was not time to drop that piece of knowledge on either of them, it would not do to tarnish someone's image of another.

[member="Tracyn"]

Alan

There'd been exactly one person in his entire lifetime that he tolerated enough to let them use that name. He detested his birthname, opting for his middle name instead. His hands did not leave his hips, although the temptation to grab her by the throat was mounting, if not outright shocking that he didn't.

He flexed his tattoo-adorned fingers on his hips and clucked his tongue.

"Who. Are. You."

Each word was hissed out, having a bit of frustration behind it.

[member="Asha Hex"]

Arekk

Ar'ekk showed the deserved respect that such an individual had earned by bowing before [member="Kära Hearthfire"]. The guards had allowed him to go through, moving aside. All of the sudden, a familiar voice could be heard calling for his name. Someone he had not seen in a long time and had hope to reunite with if given the chance, the primary reason for his visit to this planet.

"[member="Jyn Sol"]? I thought it'd take me a while to find you here. I'm in good shape, how about you?" he replied, showcasing his signature side-grin that quickly faded given the saddening reality around them. It was not the time or the place to be cracking jokes, he thought. If something had changed throughout the years was the way he behaved around everyone, growing mature as he formed himself as a Jedi but now independent. No order to follow, just his mentor.

"I appreciate the warm welcome, my lady. I have found the person I was looking for but it seems there's a much bigger concern here. How may I be of help?"

If he was to stay in Aurum, the least he could offer was an opportunity to extend a hand to those in need. And they seemed they could need it now in any capacity, to be reborn from the ashes and make the city in ruins a wonderful place to live in again.

"My name is Asha" she said without hesitation, seemingly unphased by the show of anger. He was not the first to react in so volatile a fashion, and he would certainly not be the last. That name held weight, she knew, for several people in this Galaxy. Her Father who had named her so, the former Grandmaster who had reverted back to a child-like state at the realization, and the man before her, to name a few. It should have meant something to Jyn, too, but such were things she had yet to reveal.

"You do not scare me."

Truth be told her heart was still hammering against her chest, though deep down she realized that the reason for this was not their immediate situation. She felt the same, unexplained sensation as she had in the presence of Thurion, a familiarity that went further than simply having seen them when walking along the late Seren's path. Did he feel it too, as Thurion had?

Turning from him she began to walk away. Part of her hoped that he would follow, though a little doubt remained behind all the same. Would she follow, if the tables were turned?

[member="Tracyn"]

Alan

"I don't intend to be scary, what I can do to you is what should scare you."

He began to grind his teeth and marched after the girl. She was young. Probably wasn't even pushing 20. She spoke like her. Walked like her. Something clicked in his mind. It wasn't her, wasn't an apparition- but there was something fundamentally her about this girl. So he followed, as lost as he was, he could use a direction to go, metaphorically and literally. She could feel his frustration, as it poured out of him. Despite his Jedi childhood and training, when it came to Asha Seren- Tracyn seemed to forget it and become what he once was.

A very angry man.

"How do you know who I am? Why do you have her name?"

[member="Asha Hex"]

"I know what you could do" she remarked, nonchalantly, "I also know that you won't harm me."

Her footsteps took her from the crowd and into one of the supply tents that dotted the immediate area. The whole place looked like a crisis center, and in many ways it was, medical tents housed the sick or wounded, food tents provided rations, and Togorians continued to linger here and there. More individuals were coming in drawls, from the distant town of Levia where they had been found by Je'daii Scouts, but thankfully with the Queen's return they had enough men and supplies to tend to them.

At least, she hoped that was the case.

Once they were away from prying eyes she turned to him. The tent was full of crates, and a few folded cots. She leaned on one of the former.

"I have seen your path as vividly as I see you now; the hardships you suffered, the burdens you bear, the woman you loved, and the children you made together. I have her name because my Father loved and respected her, as one might a mother."

Asha had been born just after her namesake's death, and she bore the name with pride. She had seen all that had carried the Epicanthix to the point of her death, when she became one with the Force, she had seen the two men in her life, the three children she'd bore between them, the steps she'd taken as a Jedi, and those she tread in secrecy as a Je'daii. Two years ago this insight might have terrified her, left her baffled, but her time on the floating Graveyard awakened her mind. It was perhaps the only thing she could thank Aellin for.

"I know that you hurt, Tracyn," she said, once more toeing the line; she had not meant to offend by using his birth name, but it had been a sure fire way to prove that she knew more than it might seem, "But whatever questions you may have about her, answers left unspoken, know that you need only ask. She sent you here for a reason."

[member="Tracyn"]

Her lips tightened for a moment as she heard the woman speak, but who was she to stand in the way of this world's people? To decide for them who led them, and who did not? She looked out to the crowd of Togorians who stood in rigid anticipation, eyeing up their Silver Queen with eyes that spoke of devotion, of relief. Then she looked to the Je'daii, who seemed anxious to continue their relief work.

They had been granted their enclave, what more could they ask for?

"The Refugees from the West have been directed this way, Your Grace, we thought it prudent to keep our resources and our best people in one place. Several ships have been dispatched to collect those too sick to travel, the rest are being escorted by a few of our men and women to ensure their safety. The Jungles can be dangerous."

With a very slight sigh she inclined her head.

"If we are in agreement, I'd like to return to my work. You and your men are free to go, but I should like to be kept informed of any advancements. We are just as invested in the future of this world as you are, Your Grace."

That earned her one single nod from the Queen, before the woman turned from them. The Je'daii who had stood watching the scene play out likewise dispersed, some moving to the medical tents while others stepped forward to meet the first droves of refugees from Levia. How strange it was, to have a town named after her brother. Did he even know that it existed?

Asha had ventured off with someone she didn't know, so in the meantime her attention returned to [member='Ar'ekk'] who was still patiently waiting.

"It's good to see you again, old friend," she said as she stepped over to him, extending her arms out in offer of a small embrace. Their journey along the hyperlanes had come to an abrupt end, much to her dismay, though much had come from it. The reestablishing of the Je'daii Order had been of paramount importance, she was only glad that they had time together now to reconnect.

"The Force is testing us, Aurum was once our home, now we find it in a dire state. There will be much work in the coming months, friend, as we rebuild this City and extend outward from there to the smaller settlements, but our immediate concern lies with the survivors. There are so many who have untreated injuries, diseases, malnutrition... Or even help finding loved ones who they were separated with. Whatever you can do to help will be greatly appreciated. I can't afford to pay you, but you'll be given a place to rest, and food to keep you going..."

She walked as she spoke to him, headed toward one of the medical tents. A fairly long queue had already formed outside, and at their approach voices began to call out, pleading. It broke her heart, but they simply didn't have the manpower to see to everyone all at once.

Light and Dark. Each stuck within a ever constant warring state; fighting and clawing for dominance as they continued to remain stuck within their opposing sides. However, while such duality did exist in that form, to believe that it was mirrored in good and bad would be the height of ignorance and naivety. For, as much as the Light was heralded as a force of good within the universe, it decreed that those that followed it must do away with all emotions relevant to conflict and aggression. However, if one were to purge themselves in such a manner, they would be reducing themselves to a lesser being, doing away with the conflict and drive to evolve that existed within all living beings, content in their peaceful stagnation. The fact that there were Jedi Warmasters populating the galaxy, fighting against the Sith, showed that this philosophy was wrong, especially as it bred zealots. That was not to say that the Dark was any better. For passion without limitations was all consuming and devouring, leaving one in a state of every constant lust for next, without even knowing what next was. This endless march would do no one any good, remove any stability. And breed zealots just as much as the Light would with the lust it inspired.

Such as this clash of duality occurred within the greater galaxy, it also occurred on a much smaller and limited level. Light and Dark, Sanity and Insanity. Both aspects strove for control over one Ryiah Tenriem, whispers of Dark and Light both twisting and pulling at frayed strands, seeking to seduce her to their side. Months ago, said whispers had been stronger, a single voice that tempted her to the passionless and the passionate in equal measure. This voice had lead her to the edge of breaking, pulled her to her limits, but, in that crucial moment salvation had come when Ryiah had decided to trust for the first time in a long time, reaching out a hand in desperation and finding aid when she needed it most.

Asha Hex was, in nearly all manners, Ryiah's saviour. Yes, she was jaded enough that she could not worship Asha nor express her gratitude. But, Asha had saved her, that much was fact alone. And as much as the whispers sought to tempt her ("She seeks to use you, do not allow it, strike first. Submit, discard your worries, They hurt, do they not? Why fight?) the teachings of the Je'daii, the lessons Asha had briefly imparted upon her, where enough to help her stand strong. Of course, her Demon still breathed and at times she felt like that scared woman on Teth, but, now she could fight. Light and Dark, Sanity and Insanity, each were to be at balance with the other. She was broken, the heavy weight of her past weighing upon her shoulder constantly, and so she could not discard her Insanity but, she would make it hers eventually. No longer would it bind her in chains.

Such thoughts were the cause for the smile that spread across the Echani's delicate features as she sat within the embrace of mother nature. The steel and coldness of her prison was long gone and the warmth that now curled its way along her bones, the very sense of life and activity that surrounded her, comforted the lost woman. With every breath she drew, she could feel it keenly. The pain and suffering emoted by the citizens of Aurum, it buzzed within her mind and urged her to strike out, to express the pain in any manner possible. However, it was balanced by the operatic voice of relief and rest that washed over those that received aid, hope and liberation countering the hum of pain. Dark and Light, Bogan and Ashla: Perfection.

And so, still as a statue, whispers of killing and sundering fighting with whispers of release and peace, the young woman sat breathing in the scent of nature and the Force itself. This was the first time she had ever felt whole, swathed in the Force as she was.

Arekk

"The feeling is mutual, Jyn. It's been a long time and I'm glad to be in company of someone familiar. Tend to your wounded, I'll be glad to offer my assistance in any way without expecting something in exchange. Just tell me what I need to do and I'll gladly oblige." That's the least he could do after their reunion, after all they left in good terms years ago and he knew Jyn was glad to see him again. Having experienced the same image of despair and suffering ages ago during war time only meant he would be able to put his knowledge to the test again.

The pleas of those in utter pain made him feel sorry for them. If he was to be of any help, he would only be able to prioritize those in extreme urgency.

"I do not mean to be noisy but, can you explain what happened here?" the apprentice showed genuine preoccupation for the civilians of Aurum and the on-going situation. To rebuild what has been lost would take years to properly pull off so any type of assistance offered would be well taken into appreciation, so he thought.

[member="Jyn Sol"]

Alan

More secrets. More things hidden from him. Asha was as enigmatic in death as she was in life. Tracyn grew silent for a moment, his armored hand crossing his facial features, caressing his scarred lip in a thoughtful moment. Silence occupied the space between Asha and Tracyn, filling the air with an uncomfortable void. Then, the anger inside Tracyn took hold of him for a brief moment. A fist came flying towards Asha, and slammed into the crate beside her. His fist dented the material with just a light jab, nearly four inches deep. It was blindingly fast, a practiced hand in a practiced manuever lashing out.

"You don't get to sit there and tell me you know what I've been through. That you understand or even remotely comprehend my grief. I failed as a man, a father and a Jedi. I don't think a girl like you can understand that."

His fist pulled off of the crate, and ran through his hair, fixing his long blonde locks that fell nearly to his shoulders.

"How much did she hide from me? What other secrets did she keep from me?"

Tracyn's fists curled at his side, his teeth began to grind. The light inside Tracyn began to dwindle. The solari crystal embedded in the lightsaber in his jacket began to waiver, the connection to it's master slowing as it began to be overcome with the dark side of Tracyn.

[member="Asha Hex"]

Jade winced as she walked among the people. Having just been thrown off the petty excuse of a transport ship, the blind Jedi was simply "observing" and comforting others as they needed it.

She could feel the inhabitants pain and suffering, which made hers worse.

Gripping her staff, she leaned heavily against a tree, panting and body shaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom