Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Infinite Empire Begins (Admins Ad)

At the moment, it's still a very hollow shell, but with dedicated people, this shell could be filled with amazing stories, and opportunities. We all known that Rakata tech is banned, well thats okay, we can still have the empire with that tech, we can make new tech, and use already existing tech for it.

I need at least two other people to help me with this. I can't do it alone, and I know I am not the only one who would like the Infinite Empire to make a true, permanent mark on this board.

I need people who are dedicated with the character they write, and want to make a new faction, and take it to major (yes major).

Our first thread will be meeting with a ancient Rakata. This Rakata will be the Over-Predor (leader of the Infinite Empire, and an NPC.) He will be see that times are too far changed to be able to bring the empire back as it was, as most of the tech is actually gone and etc. SO, we will head to the Ssi-ruuv planet of Lwhekk and take it as our capital and means of operations. The Ssi-ruu have a lot of tech we can use to help build the empire up.

I dont have everything mapped out, and even if I did make plans they wouldnt go as planned, nothing ever does right?

Help me make an awesome ancient empire come alive again.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

So are you looking for characters that are Force-based....non-Force based.....or it doesn't matter really? I have a couple of characters in long stasis that I've been looking to use....and an idea for another character as well. Either way....you will have a character for this from me!!! :)

Rapax

R
[member="Romeo Sin"] If you want i have a character iv been wanting to use that can help you.. [member="Sennari Vishous"] So yeah PM me for ideas to get her involved and ill jump in im open to suggestions from either of ya :3 her names Kilia but ill most likely get it on this character given im on this the most..

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Jaster always been interested in ancient tech, so to see a living breathing Rakata, it would be pretty cool. Unless you prefer new character to join this infinity empire, then I can create a new one for this. I can't be much help as I'm still building my own faction, but it would be interesting to interact with your faction.

If possible I too would like to use this character (he isn't currently in an active faction). Though if you would prefer making a new character I am fine with that.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Well old amigo, I figured Zaiden can be of use yo the Infinite Empire as he is rarily in one place long, and when he is its barely ever visible. So you have yourself another Master.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom