Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Idiot's Array

Status
Not open for further replies.

fZY586P.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Nubia Star Drives
  • Affiliation: Sly Kyros
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Modified H-type Nubian Yacht
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel Hull, Chromium Plating
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • High Class
  • Ludicrous Speed
  • Cargo Lighter
WEAKNESSES
  • No Weapons
  • Illegal Mods
  • Unforgettable
DESCRIPTION
Transferred under the ownership of Captain Kyros by some Nabooian noble acquaintance in an entirely legitimate business transaction. Since obtaining the vessel Sly has put a lot of credits and rigging into her. She's much faster than her factory specs now and the duros even installed a rare .357 Calrissian for extreme hyperspace skipping. Designed to function as a personal luxury yacht, Kyros stripped the prestige passenger cabin converting it into a small cargo hold complete with a few well hidden smuggling compartments. Instead he lives out of the crew bunk just behind the ship's control cabin. An aftermarket anti-personnel blaster discourages any would be thieves but otherwise the Idiot's Array lives up to her name.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Sly Chance Sly Chance

Mhm, I understnand this, but you can easily undo the likes, so we prefer the print screen. If you want and you're not able to speak with Jon, I can help to find an open market hyperdrive if you want. Or you can use this hyperdrive it is an open market product too and quite fast. And you can easily use a shielded hidden storage on your ship without a link if you want. This is not a too special thing.

MANIAC MANIAC

Apologies for the extra wait on this. Slipped my mind in the past few days excitement.

No word sadly from Jerec. Fortunately Tiland informed me that permissions exist for the smuggling compartments via the Spacer Guild faction coupon book. As the Calrissian drive was a verbal agreement backed up by an old post reaction, I've removed it from the submission until I can get back in touch with him for something more concrete. Its been replaced with a canon Nubian hyperdrive and the rating has been scaled back accordingly based on the capacities of the modified J-type star skiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom