Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ice and Fire

Romeo Sin

R
After four days, Sin had crossed four different planets, and stowed away on six ships. Why was a long story, it had been hell greeting here, and hell would continue. Finally arriving on Vortusa, he exited the cargo ship. "She never told me how to find her.." He said walking out further into a city? He wasn't sure what was a city here, this would be his first time here.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching as the ship landed from her palace she sighed and moved to intercept him, the city was a swamp bed since half of Vortusa is swamp and the other half is Arctic.

As she walked from the palace she used the white current to alter her appearance to resemble one of her guards and stood to the side so when he arrived she could use surprise to test his skills.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
As sSin approached the palace someone walked out, and sense this was the only person who came out, he made a decision. "Where am I? Specifically." He questioned the guard. This could be a shift change, or the person who informed Isis a ship landed. For all he knew this...she was indeed hiding many powers from him. She acted like royalty, but also like a warrior. He searched the presence of the person on that hunch. It was cold, dark, inspecting of him. It was her! "How do you do that master? Is this the mask technique?" He pointed out.

Truly she surprised him one after another! Astonishing powers were revealed, but he knew automatically it was not the mask. The mask even hid force presence he had read.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked at him when he saw through her disguise and the alter faded back to her appearance "Its the white current" she stated "I am not as powerful as most in it, so that is why you could easily tell" she remarked.

Watching him she looked to her actual guards who were rushing to her side "no need to rush, tis is a friend" she mocked and looked back to him.

"Come, walk with me" she said as she began to walk toward the fire swamp.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
"I see." More powers revealed he had never heard of. Each second he took mental notes of the environment. Swampy. Some how it felt like the right place to be. "I find myself more and more ignorant of the force." He admitted as they walked. This was a place alien to Sin. He had never seen a swamp. He turned a glance to the guards who idly watched them leave. Much caution came from them in the force. Just what position did this woman hold?

He didn't speak anymore, awaiting to be adressed by the woman. It clicked in his head finally, she never gave her name. That made him weary of her. Was it no trust in him, some plot to kill him? No, she would have killed him there and then in their fight. Whatever her reason they were her own though.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

As she lead him she watched the guards halt and remain in their stalwart postures and observing them both, as they walked to the edge of the city she turned and sighed I'm sure you're wondering my name? she said as they continued to walk Isis Fontana..I am the ruling authority of this planet she said as they left the city and entered a more swampy area but kept to the dry path.

Leading him toward a small body of water Isis kept to her own thoughts and mulled over the training for him today You did well getting here she hissed and caught something from the corner of her eye, a stalking creature..an acid panther..smirking she looked to him and studied him for a moment as she kept her senses alert of the dangerous situation.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Sin followed her listening ambitiousy. She gave her name causing his suspicion to fall away. "I did not wish to disappoint you." He replied. She was watching something, but he could not see it clearly, some kinda animal. Danger probably profiled them from all corners.

He had no idea about this planet. No clue of what went on here . She was the leader of this place? Fascinating.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

The acid panthers were a great threat in the swamp lands, their bites could leave acid burns and poisoning on the would be victims and they are a very vicious and deadly opponent for any normal Vortek, yet Isis is abnormal...she can use the force and is very deadly with it but she has other plans...she needs a panther of her own.

Walking down the path she catches another out of the corner of her eye..two now...very dangerous she thought to herself as they walked closer to the piece of water than lay up ahead of them about 20 kilometers.

Focusing on the area she sensed one last panther and sighed as she knew what was about to happen, an attack from three sides.. a very dangerous pack of animals and an extremely risky situation.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

(OOC: Let me take control of the NPCd panthers, alright?)

Romeo Sin

R
Yes they were animals, but he couldn't tell what kind. He readied himself for obvious incoming attack that was presented from the force he was drawing in. He smirked under his mask. There was three of them. 'Bring it he thought.

His hand laid on his lightsaber. @[member="Isis Fontana"]
(Mkay : ) )

(OOC: Sorry, spaced this..I'll try not to let it happen again)

Sensing the panthers were leading them into a trap Isis looks to her apprentice and smirks as she comes up with a game plan Split up, you go to the left and I'll go to the right she commanded and then headed in her own direction, as she walked on two of the went for the attack and she threw one with the force into the swampy waters, the other lunged right away and attempted to pounce on Isis but she was too fast as she spun away and began to gather the force.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
(Its cool)
Sin shot off to the left drawing in the force to anticipate the attack. The creature leapt out at him, and it was a cat. a giant cat. Bending backwards at it came at him in a jump, Sin leapt up as it went over him, and tackled it.

As they fell Sinslammed it down with the force pushing with him for more damage. They pounded to the ground, and skidded some. The big cat lashed out with a claw, scathing his arm. This angered Sin, and gave one swell punch into the face. It fell over unconscious. "Master!" He said leaping at amother cat the was coming at her, they too fell, but the big cat had its jaws locked on his shoulder. @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Using the force she flicked her wrist and broke the cats neck and then turned to her apprentice and sent a lightening arc at the cat, it's brain was roasted and it fell over comatose You really need to be more careful she responded as she looked at him We will get to your training, follow me she said and lead him toward the water they were headed to.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Blood slowly seaped from his shoulder, but he ignored it. "Yes master." He said as he followed her to the water. His shoulder burned a little, but still he ignores it. "What are we going to do here?" He asked curiously. The cats had been no match for them. Fast as they were, still he had respect for their bravery.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Finally arriving at the water she looked at him and tore her saber staff off her back and activated one end of it as she held it in her cybernetic hand, as she smirked at him she started and swung at him with the lit end of her saberstaff and initiated a sparring match between them.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Seeing her attack made his instinct snap to attention. Quickly taking a step back as he ignited his his own weapon and lashed back meeting her blade with his. "You enjoy fighting me?" He asked with a smirk. he quickly side cut with his weapon, then reversing the attack. @[member="Isis Fontana"]
(Sorry very tired...and bad service)

watching him she parried his blade and spun around his reverse as she did this she went for a roundhouse aimed for his rib cage.
@[member="Romeo Sin"]
(OOC: This is merely to test your fighting skills in tough terrain, not to harm either of us)

Romeo Sin

R
Bending inward to dodge the kick, Sin front flipped over her, and came back at her with a elbow to the face. Trying to stay away from her in close range combat.

Swinging his blade out wildly from the pain seething his shoulder from the bite earlier, the swing slung over her head. He drew upon his anger from the wild attack, he pushed the pain away. He came again with his blade going after her flesh hand. @[member="Isis Fontana"]
(Please excuse me, off day...kinda pissed)

Seeing his sloppy and wild blade work she smirked and evaded his blade Focus yourself, calm your mind and rest your actions into the will of the dark side she instructed as she remained the, going for a forward thrust that turned into a horizontal slash she watched him and waited.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Sin ducked under the swings after batting away the thrust. Sin stopped, and allow himself become focused on his anger. allow the dark side to flow over his body. A warm blanket covered his body as a renewal of energy coursed through his body.

Lunging at her with a fire ablaze in his eyes, he made a attempt to cut at her legs, and then come up with his head fir a head butt. The force directed him to do this. After the head butt, he side kicked, and Slashed with the sword across her chest.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Parrying the blade she returned the head butt and then grabbed his leg and performed a leg take down on him to the ground before he could get her with his sword, she rested her own mind and relied on the dark side to fuel her as she waited for his next move.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom