Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ice and Fire

Romeo Sin

R
"No body...wins in head butts." He mumbled. He fell down with the take down, used his anger to pour more anger into his body which brought power with it. He kicked her off with his free foot, and pounced on her with another elbow to the face. He realized what he had putting himself into.

Calling into that warm blanket he enforced the warmness to turn to scorching heat, he poured more anger out, listening to the nudging to give into the dark side. His body began to sweat as his body temperature rose to a hotness. @[member="Isis Fontana"]

(Onyx should be here soon, he is better with training and will assist me with your being trained)

Watching as he got up and poured more anger into it she watched with coldness and waited Your anger will be your strength, allow it to fuel you and make you powerful but harness it and control it she instructed as she watched him, being jabbed at the face she smirked as she had been slightly dazed and poured her own aggression into it.
@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
(I jabbed with my elbow at you'r face Lol did it make contact or no? also I pounced on you. meaning I'm right on you. @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Onyx sat silently, not far from them. He could feel Isis and the apprentice. He couldn't help but chuckle at the sparring between them. Jumping down from his location he slowly moved towards them. As he reached the edge of the water, where they were sparring, he sarcastically started clapping.

"Oh how I love watching the children play these days," he said sadistically. Moving he brushed passed Isis and, as he did so, he spoke once more, "Hello love." He was in between them, though he wasn't directly in the middle which would allow them to continue their fighting.

"Please, continue." He simply stood there. He didn't want to interfere. Why would he? He enjoyed watching a good fight. Looking at Isis he winked and then activated his bright red lightsaber. "I think you both need some teaching..." He sat there and waited for one of them to strike him.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
(Forget it I guess)
Sin canceled his attack on Isis to watch @[member="The Burned Man"] walk by. He knew all to well who this was. "Onyx." He nodded at. Then he issued a challenge. 'How could I possibly stand a chance against him?' He thought to himself. Leaving no challenge undone, Sin focused on the darkness inside, filling himself with the dark sides power. It surged through his body, he took a deep breath, and sprinter at full speed. The force rushed more inside his body as he channeled the anger inside him.

Falling to his knees in a slide, he slid next to the Dark Sider and slashed at his knees, and then spinning around in a sweep kick, and then stopping the slide to fall into his hands for amother kick aimed up to his face.
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Seeing Onyx there she smirked and deactivated her own saberstaff as she watched her apprentice attack the master level force user, there was no point in attacking the man himself so she just waited for the inevitable failure to result from the apprentice @[member="Romeo Sin"], she would just be patient and allow @[member="The Burned Man"] teach her apprentice a lesson.

Onyx could feel Romeo pooling his hate and was feeding off of it. However he still overpowered him greatly, even without his anger. Watching as he slid towards him he easily jumped forward, rolling into the landing and standing right back up facing him. Pacing back and forth he chuckled. "If you want to win you are going to have to do more then that..."

Onyx ran full speed towards the apprentice. When he was about two feet away he stopped and brought his lightsaber back and launched it forward. The attack was for Romeo's waist.

Romeo Sin

R
Sin saw rushing at him, when he came at him he bent backwards to dodge the swing at his waist, and back flipped with a kick to the back of the head the Onyx. He didn't feel confident at all against this man.

Sin turned quickly around waiting for him to attack again. He didn't know how he could even match him. 'Let the dark side guide you' came back into his head. He concentrated on the darkness inside, listening to its direction, its command. @[member="The Burned Man"]

Onyx didn't see the kick coming but easily side stepped, his foot missing his head completely. Moving back slightly he started laughing. "You fail because you have no confidence. Rank doesn't matter!"

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Watching the fight Isis smirked as she seen Onyx side step it, an easy mistake for any that don't fully understand how combat works.. yet her apprentice is doing well and as she watched she started to grow antsy to combat Onyx as well, but she wouldn't do it..not like this, she would wait so she wouldn't have to have @[member="Romeo Sin"] get in her way.

@[member="The Burned Man"]

(OOC: Sorry for the short post. I literally just got home from work and then left to go pick up dinner. LUL. #FML)

Onyx paced back and forth, waiting for the apprentice to strike him. "You don't 'Master' anything. You only adapt." Onyx explained. He had interesting ideas and thoughts on how you master the force. Most followed what Revan taught. That there was no master, there was only the knowledge and power of the force. One couldn't really master it.

He suddenly felt Isis and her wanting to fight. Turning his head to her he smirked under his bandages. "Come on love. You know you want to fight me..." Turning to Romeo he continued. "You're apprentice shouldn't mind watching," Onyx said with a sinister tone.

Romeo Sin

R
"You try to stay away from fights when it is possible...says a great master." He said looking at Isis. "You also don't fight a fight you know you can't win." He looked back at Onyx. Sin still didn't know how to beat this man. Listening to the dark side drag him more closer, he charged straight at Onyx Close up, and personal. This wasn't Isis, he could stay up in the man's face and fight.

Closing the the distance between the two, he jumped into Onyx with a knee, and a spin kick afterwards. Landing he would slice at the man's legs, which Sin expected him to jump, where Sin would smash his head into abdomen. Attack, that was all he heard from the dark side, ignore his power, his ranking, attack attack. He drew on his anger for being so timid by rank, giving him strength to fight on. @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="The Burned Man"]

Onyx gave a large grin as the man charged. He easily blocked the knee and spin attack, jumping back away from him. Activating his second, blue, lightsaber, he brought them down and blocked the strikes at his knees. It also allowed him to block and other attack he would try to land on him.

Before he could attack once more, Onyx raised both hands up and launched him back with a force push. "There you go.." Deactivating his lightsabers he nodded. "You took control and fought... Keep it up and you will be an excellent blades men in no time..."

@[member="Romeo Sin"] @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Romeo Sin

R
"I see...thank you." He said bowing. it was quite a fight and he was feeling the bite now on his shoulder. "That Cat helped with the fighting." He said again holding his shoulder.
He tried to ignore the pain again.
@[member="The Burned Man"]
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Onyx chuckled at his pain. "You're next step is using the dark side..." Onyx slowly paced around him, never taking his eyes off him. "You have to feed off your self- off your pain," he explained in a sinister tone. "Use it to your advantage. Here you are, telling me of you shoulder. What if I was a assassin sent to kill you? I know your weakness now and will execute you!"

Onyx stopped in front of him. "You NEVER tell your enemy anything. You only taunt them. Only make them fear you. But you never let them know your emotions or feelings. Them knowing those few things will give them a great advantage in combat."

@[member="Romeo Sin"] @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Romeo Sin

R
"Yes, of course. I understand. How do I properly do this? " He asked holding his shoulder, the blood was slowing down now and burn intensely. Like poison. @[member="The Burned Man"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] (sorry off day)

Onyx smirked. "You don't." He started pacing again. "It is a skill that takes years to master. Even I, a Master for almost six years, have only recently mastered this..." Onyx looked down at the floor in remembrance. "You will not master this until you face death... Until then you tolerate it. You mend it and bend it to your will."

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom