Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ice and Fire

Romeo Sin

R
"Bend it?...I see, with this pain, it angers me, so I use that?" All this was new and fascinating to Sin. "Mend it, bend it." He closed his eyes fueling his anger with his pain, embracing it. It flowed through him like a fire in a forest, giving him strength to invite it, and fuel his power. It throbbed, it started to hurt more, but he kept taking it, embracing it as a way of life. He smirked @[member="The Burned Man"]

Onyx could feel his dedication. Still, he knew it wasn't enough. "Good..." He could still feel more pain growing, no doubt from Sin learning this new power. "It hurting means it's working. Now release it..." Onyx turned and closed his eyes. "Strike me..." He completely let go. Standing there, without the force, waiting for Sin to strike at him.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
With the pain growing, he felt his power swell inside ready to burst. With his eyes closed he lunged at @[member="The Burned Man"] in a spin. Ahh the end of the spin he ignited his saber in a spin slash. After landing he'd come back up with upward slice, and turn on his heel with his elbow aimed at his rips. The darkness pushed him forwards to burst the power out along with the pain, and anger.

Onyx didn't need to open his eyes or even turn around to know his attack. He could hear the attack coming. Without turning or opening his eyes, he ducked down below the spin move. He then quickly side stepped to avoid the upward lung and then again to avoid the rib shot. Not even a second later he opened his eyes and turned to Sin. Raising one hand he launched force push at him. Although it was only one hand, it still had significant power in it.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Just as surely the man dodged all his attacks, a great force hit Sin launching him backwards. He couldn't gain any control of his launch, and hit a tree hard. Pain severed his conscious, but he turned it back into strength, feeding on it as he fell from the tree.

Landing on his feet, in a run, he allowed his anger to flow through him, attacked again. "I don't give up easily!" He roared. He decided it was time for his own trick. Succumbed by darkness he searched for the man's threads of love, and saw them as tight knitted together as any he had seen, a challenge.

He shot his hand forward and attempted to suck those threads loose and into himself. red beams of energy shit from his hand and at @[member="The Burned Man"]

(OOC: Sorry, as I said before I just got my computer working again so I'm back)

Onyx activated both sabers once more and blocked the mans red beams of energy. He could feel him in his mind and began to block him out. "You think you can enter my mind?" Laughing he continued, "No one has that privilege except the select few."

Onyx, at the first chance he got, deactivated his lighsabers. Using the force he spun up into the air and then brought his fist down, hard, into the ground. It would force push the area around him. Getting up he looked over at Sin.

"You are a fair opponent. But you have so much to learn."

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
With the ground shaking, and his lost of concentration, Sin fell over from the shockwave. "Oof." He poofed out in his fall. He stood back up, and watched the force user. "I understand." He wasn't sure if he called him master, or if this was just a place holder for Isis. "What is next I need to understand?" @[member="Darth Onyx"] (its cool man! I just killed off Jerrick so I have Romeo set up for more play.)

Onyx shook his head, "Balance... but I do not have the time to train you properly."

Slightly shifting his gaze to Isis he continued, "Your master, if she still wants to hold that title, must teach you balance." He turned completely back to Sin, "If she doesn't have the resolve, I will train you elsewhere."

@[member="Romeo Sin"] @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching it all happen Isis sneered at the apprentice and grabbed her saber batons and walked over with them as she had her own plans and held her position high with authority.

Onyx, I will take it from here she said as she held her lightsabers in their reverse grip and looked at her apprentice @[member="Romeo Sin"] So far you have learned combat and skill, now you will learn how to balance the two she hissed as she stood there and stepped back about ten feet Melee attack me, now. she ordered as she stood there without her own sabers activated.
@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Romeo Sin

R
Balance, she wanted balance from him. Of his skill, and combat, so she would get it. How would he demonstrate such ability? He activated his lightsaber again, focused on his pain from fatigue, and battle wounds, he focused on his anger, it flowed through hid body guiding him to a direction of attack.

He charged at her at top speed, and just before reaching her, he jumped, twisting his body around so he would be facing back. When he landed, it was a crouched position, and horizontal sliced at her legs, and came up with a vertical cut to her back. Using speed, and flexibility, guided by the dark side. @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Onyx smirked and nodded at his old friend. As she started speaking he turned heel and started making his way out. He knew Isis and knew that she would want to be the one to help this man train. He wouldn't get in the way either. He had trained her once before and knew she was capable of training.

It didn't mean he wouldn't watch them, in fact he planned on doing what he had done here; follow them, hidden in the shadows, and ensure his training was done correctly. He wouldn't tell Isis that though, he didn't want to damage her ego. As he reached his ship, about two hundred yards away, he turned and could still see them in the distance. Reaching out he sent a mind message to Isis, "I'll be back sweet. And when I come back I'll make sure both Sin and you are trained up."

With that he entered his ship and left the planet.

@[member="Romeo Sin"] @[member="Isis Fontana"]

When he did this she sighed and twisted her body around and twirled around his leg attack and batted his second attack, he wasn't doing what she wanted so she held out her hand in a claw and sent a mild force push into his body and twirled toward him, she now had her baton activated and as she did she swiped at his face, luckily the batons she had were made for training so she wouldn't injure him too badly.

As she swiped at his face she altered her hand and sent a mild force throw at his leg enough to cause him discomfort but not injury, as she did this she went to kick his foot out from under him and stood her ground I told you to balance, as you can see I was using combat balance.. in time you will learn to balance melee with force abilities and with it you shall grow more powerful than what you could dream of she hissed at him as she stood there and then backed off several steps and commanded attack me and balance your melee with you abilities

@[member="Darth Onyx"] @[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Nothing worked he was battered back and hit, the on pushed back, and pushed down. Then a hot blade smack his face causing his head to jerk back. Lucky for the mask took most of the hit. As he staggered back he cocked his head. All be knew was draining, and that was just a little bit.

"How can I use my force abilities if I know noneother than draining master?" He prompted. @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching him she smirked and sighed as she heard his words and deactivated her own batons, raising her hand she used the force to guide her and seized a rock with her force grip and lifted it up with little effort, the rock wasn't that big but also wasn't small.

You will have more in time, and I will help you to hone them... you will become a dangerous opponent in the end she said as she stood there and then threw the rock across the body of water where it smacked against a tree and landed on the ground Close your eyes and sense the force, this will be your first chore she instructed as she stood there and waited.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
Quickly dropping all from his mind, and closing his eyes, he began to focus on the force that surrounded him. It was not hard at all to feel it through Isis, her powers were quite dominate. So he searched further, it was like back on Dantooine, but with a more dangerous, and lurking feeling. There was things out there, the force flowed through them as it flowed through everything. The trees, the bugs, the creatures that lurk by curious to whom was in their swamp.

Then it dang differently the further he searched. It was small at first then he saw it more clearly the more he focused on the new insight. He could inward, and could see it pulse outward into the world, showing his own presence in the force, but also saw how he would be able to manipulate the environment around him, to have the ability ti move this here, or budge that. It was enticing, it was inviting, all he wanted to do now was to seize that power for himself, and use it.

He searched further feeling it wave around, the darkness inside him, he let it guide him through it all. @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching him she smirked and then cleared her own mind so that only instruction would be allowed into it The force will always be there for you, touch it, taste it, and even become it you can... but in order for it to be whole with you, in order for it to be your ally or your tool you will need to learn how to tap into more abilities she said as she stood there watching him and ignoring the futile attempts to enter her mind by @[member="Darth Onyx"] and remained civil for now.

You will for now learn how to use core abilities, the first of them all being the most important... Telekinesis she said as she stepped back a few more feet Open your mind to the force and feel it speak to you, feel it inspire you and feel it wanting to be commanded by you... hear its silent echoes of need, its hunger is for you, its chains will be unbroken by you and its power shall be unlocked by you she instructed as she as she stood there and waited for him to acknowledge what she just said.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
"This seems easy...to easy." He replied. Was the force that more simple? He focused again on the force, and fed it with his anger in himself. Listening to it reckon him to embrace it has a whole, to be one with, to guide it to his Will as a tool for his benefit.

He concentrated more, finding another rock about the same size. He willed it to move, to budge, even just a inch. Commanding it to do so with the force. it slowly rocked back an forth, teetering to its sides.

Focusing on making the force bend to his Will, he commanded it to lift the rock. Slowly but surely it began to lift into the air with invisible hands from the force. He held it suspended in the air a little longer then dropped it. @[member="Isis Fontana"]

(OOC: I deactivated my messenger so for now I wont be able to respond to your PMs)

Watching this happen she smirked at him and waited as the rock was lifted, she watched as it fell back to the ground and sighed as she became a little disappointed in him, focusing her mind she used the force to pick up two rocks the same size and made them hurl across the waters at two different trees and slammed them into the bark causing it to fracture and splinter.

In time you will become far more stronger in the force, but for now it is up to you to determine how strong that will be she spoke as she remained there and focused her mind on the tree next to him and held out her hand and used her TK to pull the tree out of the ground and then threw it across the river You can either be strong enough to destroy, or strong enough to impact.. either way, it is under your control she instructed as she stood there Focus your mind and uproot a tree, but do nothing else she instructed knowing this would be difficult and possibly even straining for him but it would show him the truth behind her words.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin

R
"Uhh.." he said and voted better not to question the instruction. Uproot a tree? 'Yeah okay, I got this.' He thought to himself. Again he focused on the forces hunger to be used. He gripped it like he would a sword, or any other weapon, confident.

He turned to a tree that was about as wide as himself, and reached out both hands. Remembering, his strength is determined by himself. Either destroy, or impact. He went with destroy. Anybody could make impacts, but destruction gave dominate messages

He willed to lift the tree, it was about ten feet long, maybe more, willed the roots to give, to unearth itself. He gritted his teeth as the roots resisted, and poured more anger into the force, giving himself more anger. He had drained a tree, he could lift a tree. Slowly the earth shook ad it began to give.

More anger, more hatred, and it kept lifting up, the roots exposed now, and lifting higher, to the point it was suspended by nothing, and touching nothing. @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching him she glared at the tree and watched as he suspended it but failed to actually do anything else, her mind was focused and her gaze was set now it was time to see if he had it in him to do anything with the tree, his own powers were seemingly strong but he failed to find the power he needed. He was for now weak, but she would make him strong..

The force can be used to influence everything around it, with the force we can do anything we choose... we can either kill, or save.. we can destroy or rebuild and we can create peace or conflict. she said as a master would to their student, but he words cold as the night and echoing with an inner malice Telekinesis is but only one piece of a puzzle.. today you have learned combat and TK, but we are not done yet and in time I will make sure you become powerful she said as she watched him with a glare during your training your decisions will fortell your fate, if you choose to destroy you might become an enemy to many, if you choose to save you will become friend to thousands.. it is your choice what I help mold you into, make it wisely she said as she turned her attention to the tree and used a crush to crush the trees form into pieces and splinters.

For now we will take the day off from training, but tomorrow comes the actual work.. this will be tiring and time consuming but I promise you will come into serious power with time spent she said as she turned her attention back to him You will travel alone, and be made to make decisons of who you are and who you become... I hope you make them wisely since it will determine what your uses are, now it is time for dinner follow closely she spoke and then started to walk off.

@[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom