Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hutt Cartel [New Faction Idea]

Tegaea Alcori said:
Maybe if you guys combined with the SSS you could have a real chance of being a force in the galaxy.
Merging or perhaps even just an alliance with the South Systems Syndicate is an option I am not against. That would require the cooperation of both groups, though.

Since factions are in charge of deciding if its members can join other specific factions, the Hutt Cartel will actually be very simple as far as deciding who can be a join-faction member or not.

Due to the Hutts primarily desiring only money and wealth, they will not care about people being in the Republic, Sith Empire, Omega Pyre, or other factions. At least, not to the point of disregarding such people's services.

The types of characters that would fit well with such a system are those like corrupt Republic Senators that manage a large crime organization, prominent Mandalorian Bounty Hunters, Sith that wish to expand their personal power beyond the Sith Empire, and many others.

The Hutts cannot guarantee that other factions would enjoy the conflict of interests. After all, one cannot be a Senator for long after others have discovered his secret crime ring.

However, direct actions against the Hutt Cartel would not be appreciated. An example of this would be in the event that the Sith invade the Hutt Cartel and one of the Sith members of the Cartel spearheads the invasion. This would greatly displease the Hutt overlords, and the Sith in question would be forbidden from Hutt space and all of his possessions within would be confiscated.

The Hutt Cartel will have monthly check-ins, though, so the Hutts do ask its clients to be dedicated to their jobs unless they wish to have their contracts prematurely terminated.

This policy may change in the future, though, as it relies on the fact that the Hutt Cartel does not wish to wage war against an entire market (What a faction is in their eyes). Yet, due to how spontaneous role-playing is, the Hutt Cartel, or whatever it becomes, may not be against outright war.

To answer specific questions in order to avoid confusion:

Darth Voracitos said:
I would like for this character to play his hand as a small time crimelord within this faction.
The Hutts would certainly be open to having contracts with Darth Voracitos.

Ezekyle Alpharius said:
So, would a member of the Echani faction be able to join the Hutt Cartel, because he's loyal to his people but he also takes contracts and mingles frequently and works for the Cartel?
The martial talents of the Echani are always welcomed in the Hutt Cartel.

Others that have expressed interest in the Hutt Cartel are free to join. The faction will be made tomorrow.

If there are any other questions, feel free to ask.

Keter

The Renegade
I would like to express an interest in joining. As a rogue/mercenary Force User I think I could be of some use...plus, I'm a native of Hutta....

Zev Stargo

Z
This would be an interesting friendship if you made it and got involved with the South Systems Syndicate. Get with me later and we can talk about some stuff.

Darrunga Kalsiljic

D
As I promised yesterday, the faction has been created!

I hope to see those that expressed interest joining the faction! A good core group early on will be helpful in the faction's development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom