Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Hunt

The air was warm within her meditation chamber, the air was a crisp cold that would make even a wookie shiver, but for the dragon herself it was like a wonderful early spring morning. Around her was holoscreen built to resist the frigid air displaying different texts and information she had been looking over, her scholars of the flame had been very hard at work and brought in more text from the galaxy to be looked over and placed in the archives, however as well one of her ablaze had brought back a piece of info that made the dragon stir from her restful reading.

goood....you may leave

Alone once more stardust slowly stood as she looked over what had been brought before her, it would seem that the slaver group she had been chasing for years sold to a high end company that did mining and built cheap droids, though it wasnt the location of the slaver group it was a data center to the company. A wicked grin formed on her face and she waved her hand to moved through her contacts

I've just the person that can help me

A message would be sent out to Ket Van-Derveld Ket Van-Derveld telling him to come to the planet of lahos and go to the city of dragr under the orders of capo solus, she would await him within her chambers content and want to see his reaction

[Ket's Soundscape: Straight Up Cruelty]

Out in the darkness of Space, somewhere in the Mid-rim.

The Old Wolf sat quietly in the rear section of his ship, at the small workbench. He had just finished cleaning his slugthrower, and was gving it a final once-over. Everything looked satisfactory to him, his Lupine eyesight being much more acute than most other species. He could see imperfections and other contaminants that others might miss. But, with a small nod to himself, he reloaded the revolving chamber with 5 .50 caliber depleted baradium slugs, and slid the gun back into his holster under his left arm. A button press upon the control panel on the bulkhead, and the workshop folded up, storing away. Truly, he did enjoy the efficiency and modularity afforded by the refit of the Deceased Star. He'd have to thank Miss Priddy in person again the next time they crossed paths.

For now, he made his way back to the cockpit, sliding himself down into the pilots chair. He looked out the view-port in front of him, starring out into the endless sea of black, dotted by pinpoints of light, the varying hues of distant nebulae. Truly, the galaxy was a much more wondrous sight to Ket Van-Derveld these nights. He had his reasons, but suffice it to say, they were his reasons. No one elses. He took a sharp breath inward, and exhaled it slowly when an amber light began blinking near the Holodisplay. His brow furrowed, knowing what that light meant. A message, encrypted over the CryptNet, eyes only. Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , perhaps? It would not surpise him in the least if she was summoning him once again. He seemed to have left an impression upon the Donna. But his face turned into a look of surprise as he read the read-out.

CryptNet Access
Access Code... Accepted
Message Incoming for: KVD-01-79

Message Begins

come to the planet of lahos and go to the city of dragr under the orders of capo solus, she will await you within her chambers.

Message Ends
Logging Off...

Connection Terminated.

He was being sent for by one of the Donna's Capos? Odd indeed. He knew how the power structure of the Family worked, but he'd been around a long, long time. He answered to no one, unless it benefited him in some way. And right now, there were only 2 women in the Galaxy he would answer to in such a willing way, and Stardust was neither. Still, a small grin played upon his lips as he thought to himself; Considering the nature of this message, one of two things will play out. Either Stardust needs someone even more a monster than herself, or there is a contract out on my head I am hither-to unaware. Either way, this could be fun.

And so, tapping coordinates into the navicomp, Ket slid the control level forward, as those pinpoints turned into streaks of light, the ship's hyperdrive engaging.

Several hours later, upon lahos...

The City of Dragr

Outside Stardust's Meditation Chamber

The Lupine stood there, at the entrance to the chamber, looking at the two servants who guarded the entrance so stoicly. Sapphire orbs turned within their sockets, looking to each one, and both of the guards looked back in kind. With a low, almost feral growl, he spoke, the undertones of madness within giving way to annoyance. If this was a hit job, it was one of the worst he'd come across in his many years. He had a feeling this was something else entirely. Time, it seemed, would tell.

"Open the door, or I will open the pair of YOU."

Last edited:
The guard were of a curious variety, not your standard humanoid but two Ophidiae letting low hisses out at the rather rude visitor that had been sent to the holy ones chamber, however they kept their composure as the older of the two let a hiss out to the younger one, as the snake lady turned and pressed a few buttons on a panel the door opened with a hiss as cold air rushed out, ket might get a glance of a secondary door closing further up ahead, seemed this was some sort of environmental lock.

The older one motioned him to enter, when ket did the door would close and a hissing could be heard as the temperature began to drop to a cold 20 degrees, the secondary door opened to a massive chamber where stardust sat in the middle. The power that flowed off of her gave the impression of entering a dragons lair! However feeling ket enter the twilek turned and outstretched her hands with a friendly smile

ah the wolf actually came! I had my doubts you'd actually show up but I am equally pleased you came at my word

The air around her was steaming, and as she grew closer the air seemed to warm, she stood just a few feet away now as she clasped her hands behind her back

now your curious I can feel, come

She gestured him in further to the center where she raised a hand to bring a screen up with the info she had recieved of the data center, turning she spoke

this is a data center for the company droidlite, they've done nothing to the family in fact barely a blip in the grand scheme of it all, but this company employs slave labor...slaves bought from a group that has wronged me and been on the run from my fiery rage

She paused a minute and moved the information around abit more to bring up a image of the data center

in here has all their data, including where their headquarters is, now normally I'd send a raiding party to get the info and let them deal with it but...I wanna make a example of them...and I need someone who's ferocity takes charge over mercy. Therefore I've called you ket

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom