Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hunt Has Just Begun

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Lady Lussuria"]

"Are you suggesting that I bed you as a favor to further persuade me to work with you regarding this?" He crossed his arms - now was the time to become exceptionally moral. "I have a wife and kids. I'm not willing to let some temporary pleasure lead to the utter ruination of my family." Of course, that time with Maja didn't count - and both Lilith and Mivala were dead. Still, he felt close to them in spirit. "You'll have to offer something else, Miss. Unless my wife approved of this - she's been busy, so I would hardly expect a response soon. Even then - I have high demands that I doubt you would be willing to suit."

The more aggressive he could be in his posturing, the more he hoped to showcase that he was the one who would decide whether or not anything would occur.

Lussuria couldn't help but chuckle at the last sentence "Oh darling please, I've yet to meet my match in this field. You're welcome to try, but I doubt you'll succeed" She teased him, her shirt half undone as they continued to speak. "And either way, what ever happens needn't leave this room, it would stay perfectly between you and I. To not stray from the point in hand you are an intellligent man, I highly doubt you beleive there to be any loss in this arrangement"

[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Lady Lussuria"]

"I truthfully am more a fan of indulging in such at home. Were you willing to come to Zahat'n'ira, then perhaps I would be more inclined to do such." He pondered for a bit before continuing. "As is - if you're done being a honeypot for the time being, tell me a bit more about yourself. I'm legitimately curious."

Perhaps conversationalism would be best.

"Who said I'm not willing? But alas, what would you like to know?" she asked, making no move to button her shirt back up as she sat back down in the chair "I'm not all that interesting" She said witha soft chuckle

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Well, for starters, you can tell me who you actually are." He sighed. "I doubt your actions here so far have been anything but deliberate at all. So please, continue. Who are you?"

This was an important question he knew he would need to know down the line.

[member="Lady Lussuria"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Not really." He responded. "It tells me nothing of who you are - also tells me nothing of your past. I need more information, Miss Lussuria. Certainly you understand." He hoped she did, at least - if she didn't, that would be somewhat sad.

"Well as you've made Upsettingly clear, you've littly interest in.....'Getting to know me better' I'm not sure what exactly you intend to gleam from my past" She said as she leaned back a little, pushing her ample chest out a tad provocatively at [member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Knowledge of you as a person, certainly." He smiled. "I'm hardly someone who desires to simply toss aside a potential client. Such would be poor business on my behalf." A gentle grin crossed his lips as he pondered over the forthcoming future.

[member="Lady Lussuria"]

"You will understand if I prefer to keep much of my past to myself, atleast, in such a formal enviorment" She favored the businessman with a small smile "Though if you were to change the setting of our conversation....Well who knows what kind of things you might find out about me"

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Lady Lussuria"]

"Would I find out that you were a professional temptress?" He smiled. "Someone excellent at seduction to the point that you thrive on it. That you need the feel of someone in the sack with you in order to make you feel like a complete human being. Reminds me of someone else I once heard of a good deal of time ago..."

He wondered if she had heard about Circe.

She favored Vitor with another smile "More observant than you'd first appear. Maybe something along those lines is true but....I'd be careful before I go labeling people, I am anyting -but- human" She chuckled, tempting him with that additional tidbit.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"And what would that make you, if I inquire?" He pondered for but. Mere moment, attempting to fetter out precisely what the woman before her was. Still he was confused, unsure as to what particularly she was. "A Sith who enjoys the arts of seduction? An upper-class courtesan? Tell me."

[member="Lady Lussuria"]

"Oh you wound me, putting me at such base a level. I am simply who I am, a business woman, and for now that is all you need know.....However should there come a time where informing you more might aid me, well, I'll be more than pleased to"

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Lady Lussuria"]

"I suppose such makes sense." He responded. "That said, perhaps you should give me more information anyways - after all, I can sense the heart of darkness within you. The last thing you need is an... incident."

For him, it wasn't that hard to determine what she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom