Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The hunt Begins [closed/ finished]

As laphisto would begin to move further deeply into the mine, following the rocky interior and the seemingly familiar Aura presents it would slowly begin to change from its rough texture to soon slick eroded metal. The eroded metal walls stretched further down into the mine as if it was starting to lead itself into a lost manmade structure. Within in this lost manmade structure it could be seen that there was some form of figures iillumanting the darkness within the confides in this lost place.

Her ship was hit hard, spinning out of control, "Spinning is not a neat trick! SPINNING IS NOT A NEAT TRICK AAAAAHHH BLURGH!" She released her lunch all over herself, her controls, and whatever was left of her pride. Her ship was angling into the Pirate's mining facility's launch bay. All the poor teen could do was scream and pee herself as she crashed right into a fighter that was launching out. They collided. Peylin was for certain this was going to be the end, but it wasn't; the ships let go right when it seemed to be the end, knocking the girl out of the cockpit. Her mind finally caught up that she was in the air, and her body moved to somersault like she meant to do this, and it wasn't totally an accident. She landed with a flourish right smack dab in the middle of some pirates. Then the ships both exploded. Peylin didn't look for fear of blinding herself, creating an awesome effect on the Pirates who saw all of this that totally wasn't accidental whatsoever.

The pirates stared gobsmacked at the little teen in front of them who was now standing like one of those Jedi they'd seen on holofilms. Oh, that's right, "She's a Jedi! Get her!" The pirates whipped out their blasters.

"Eep!" Peylin jumped as she disappeared into Force Shroud, falling to the floor to dodge the hail of blaster fire above her. She slowly crawled away from the pirates.

"Where she go?" One pirate asked.

"Did we get her?" Another one asked.

"Obviously, not you nitwits!" He smacked both pirates, a leader of sorts. "She's hiding from us. Find her and kill her!" He shrieked.

Peylin crawled to the nearest service hatched and hid in it while this conversation was going on. She hoped nobody noticed her or the service hatch opening. She continued her way through the service hatched until she felt reasonably safe and dropped her force ability. The girl rolled into a ball and sobbed. "Why does this always happen to me?" She cried. "Why am I such a fuck up?" She stayed like that for a time before wiping away the tears. "There's nowhere else to go but up." A small smile twitched on her lips. Maybe she can get a better ship? Wouldn't that be neat? First, she needed a weapon. All of hers was on her ship when it exploded. Thank force she kept all her credits on her.

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
With the ship crashing into the facility, the ground forces charged into the fray using the crashed starfighter as a distraction. With a war cry a hundred men would charge forwards ducking between cover as they begin to assault the facility. using one of the Lilaste orders' newest weapons, the LO-17D, or the LO-15D rifle. mean while the five walkers soon crest the hill, the rotary guns spinning up and beginning to lay siege outside of the facility, soon pushing the pirates back into the entrance and keeping them pinned.

The hundred other soldiers of the Lilaste order were busy fighting their way through the facility's interior. able to be seen fighting the pirates through the air vents by peylin if she managed to get that far into the facility.

Meanwhile, laphisto pushed into the long-lost section of the facility, stumbling crossed the strange architecture with a raised brow running his hand over the metal and sniffing at the air. Seeing shapes in the distance his eyes quickly flashed a blue tent, peering through the darkness through the fierce.

Owen would watch the unknown ship fling through space and disappear into the atmosphere of the planet, deciding it wasn't as important as the current battle and turning back to fight the ship|

the Shield Popper frigate opens fire, scoring hits against disabling the shield of the remaining frigates.

Owens Flagship opens fire, destroying two of the weakened ships. and wounding a third

the first Hammerhead opens fire, dealing massive amounts of damage, killing three more ships and finishing off the wounded vessel.

the last hammerhead opens fire, destroying three more ships.

forrays return next turn.]

7/25 Starhammers remain.]

13/20 starfighter squadrons remain]

He sends off his assualt ship the "Eagle" to go assist Owen with defeating the enemy Corvette's

"Eagle head towards Owen's location and help him take out those corvette's!"

The Defiance along with the other hammerhead continue to keep opening fire on the enemy starfighter squadrons

The Eagle takes out one of the enemy corvette's and severely injures another one, while the hammerheads take out 40 of the enemy fighters

hearing the commanders word tex would give conformation of taking lead of the platoon and would take the men deeper into the cave and would take contact from the front

"'platoon stagger formation contact front 55 meters out, fire out will make your shots count men"

"Huh, this place feels weird." It almost felt like someone had bleached it sterile, like a hospital. Peylin hated hospitals. She's never been in one for any longer than stealing meds to heal herself, but she hated the times she did go into a hospital. The place was even weirder with all this alien structured stuff like no mine she's ever seen. Not like she's ever seen a mine, but anyway. It was weird, and she didn't like it.

The weapon room, or whatever it's called, wasn't too far away from the hangar bay. She dropped down and grabbed herself a vibroknife and blaster. Blasters and Force Shroud don't mix well, but you never know when you need a ranged weapon. Annoying, but a good vibroblade works just fine, she was tempted to grab a sword, but they were too unwieldy in her small form. Better to stick with what she knows than what she doesn't.

Now armed, she shrouded herself invisible and made her way back to Hangar.

As laphisto moved forward through this area and peered further into the darkness he could see that the "blue figures" was a long-stretched row of different species trapped within in this stasis like state. it seemed like some of these figures where disturbed due to some of them missing curial parts of their bodies as if someone who use to run this Falicity harvested them for profit or sick gain. But amidst all of this there seemed to be a figure that was completely intacted. it seems the previous owners of the facality seemed to have not gotten to them yet.

Pushing into the room, laphisto recognized a cryo chamber when he saw one, a much safer form of containing organic life but a relatively new technology when he was last thriving in the galaxy. shaking his head softly Laphisto moved from tank to tank looking into each one before stopping and starring at the final tank, could that be?. shaking his head softly he stepped towards the chamber whipping the frost from the glass with a perk of his ear. another kiev'arian? impossible. looking around, he would frantically look for the switch to disengage the chamber to free the captive kin. once found he didn't hesitate to open the container.

as tex and the other soldiers pushed into the confined of the mine they were fired upon in return missing their shots in the panic of the unexpected surprise attack, one of the pirates got on the comms and took cover " were under attack on the inside of the facility!"

the pirates on the outside take fourteen casualties from the walkers and the outside attacking force. "yeah? and so are we deal with your problem and we will deal with ours!"

in space, Owen's fleet continued to attack the first hammerhead opening fire and destroying 2 of the remaining 6 corvettes.

the second Hammerhead firing and destroying three other ships

Owens flagship opened fire and finished off the last Corvette

"alright men finish off these fighters and we attack the station next."

the forrays are back in formation

"Understood sir!"

He ordered all his ships to regroup up on him and focus AA fire on the enemy starfighters

"Quickly boys lets wrap this up!"

With his ships all back and focusing all there AA fire on the starfighters they destroy 51 enemy starfighters

tex would have his men toss concuss grenades to Daise them and then have his men open fire to kill

" throw concussed grenades men"

the concuss grenades were affective and texs men open fires to kill

"shoot to kill men!"

the shoots would be successful killing 12 out of 20 men

Or she would if it wasn't for an honest-to-fucking-force slug round that went through a pirate clipped her in the bicep. She screeched in pain as she rolled out of the way, invisibility gone, revealing a puke-splattered girl with a dripping partial bullet wound. How in the world has Peylin ignored the mess on her body. She doesn't even know.

A pirate turned to her. He swiveled his blaster to her. He didn't even get a chance when she drew her blaster quicker than usual and put a bolt right between the eyes. Peylin is shocked that she hit at all let alone between the eyes. She preceded to kill two more pirates with this newfound luck. "Huh." She wasn't even thinking about the shots, "Is this... the force?" She gawked at her blaster as if it was somehow guiding her shots. It was an old DH-44. She's dubbing him Lucky and taking good care of him. She hugged and kissed the blaster as a thank you.

The girl disappeared into the Force Shroud, stabbing, slicing, and blasting her way through the remaining eight enemies. It was easy, too easy, her life is never this easy, but she was far too angry to care. How dare these assholes shoot her!

"Hey, nerf herder! You shot me!!" She shrieked at the group of soldiers, bloodied and pissed like some sort of Valkryie. "Who's your commanding officer?" She barked.

"Him, ma'am." Pointing to a man standing in parade rest.

"YOU!" She poked his chest. "In what universe, did you think it was a good idea to shoot slug rounds?! They nearly took off my head despite going through a pirate! You're lucky I have the force else I'd be dead! I tell you dead! Now give me some fucking bacta and a ride out of here or else!!" She couldn't believe it, she wasn't fucking up a social confrontation. Who is she and what did she do with Peylin? This must be the bizarro world where she's somewhat good at social interaction. Maybe she should be pissed more. It must be because she's so fucking done, completely and utterly done with this place, these people, and she wanted out and away, heading to Korriban to finally become a Sith

Tex Tex

Last edited:
Upon releasing the Fellow Kiev'arian, he would grunt, catching the limp but alive body from the Cryochamber, looking around before getting in the comlink " Captian Charin, get the Med bay prepped aboard the Aronov. I'm returning with a wounded. " with a small grunt Laphisto would make his way out of the mine carrying Berro out and back to the ship. Leaving him off with the medical crew before returning to the mine [ Laphisto will regroup with tex next turn.

as the remaining pirates are killed from behind, distracted with the current lilaste forces the lat of the small group being killed. with the girls shouting how ever drew in the reinforcements, " There they are! Get them!" seventy-four pirates showed up, either catching peylin in a crossfire or on the Orders side.

on the front lines the pirates take another 16 casualties the AT-AS walkers doing their job effectively the main force pushing further ahead and gaining more ground against the pirates.

with the Corvettes destroyed, Owen and the fighter squadrons finished off what fighters remained pushing his ships forward towards the station coming over to Zach "Pull your Shield popper to the rear of your formation. We need that ship protected for the station." Owen would change his formation to where both hammerheads were in front with the two Drak'ivs behind them staggered up so that could still fire.

He comms back to Owen

"Understood sir taking the popper to the back of the formation"

He orders the Poseidon to the back of the formation with the hammer heads in front of the formation with the forray's and assault ship in the middle of the formation

seeing the angry bat lash out at him he would respond wisely as he doesn't have time for this tom fuller, tex would rest his hands on his belt buckle to control his blood luss

"ma'am im gonna keep this short and sweet for you to understand, how am i supposed to not shoot something i cant see you fucking crazy bat I've got soldiers to keep alive"

tex would get cut off and would push the women aggressively out of the way and quickly draw his weapon and pop the scout pirate in the head and would have his men form a perimeter

"LADY STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY IVE GOT A JOB TO DO, MEN FORM A PERIMATER MAKE A DENFENSIVE LINE AND HOLD YOUR POSSISION TILL YOU HAVE A CLEAR SHOT!"

Last edited:
Peylin knew this feeling, this deep rage. She's read about it maybe a hundred times from the Sith Forums. They talked about the dark side in different ways, as each individual connected to the force in a different way. Some feel it as a river, some as a tree, and many feel it as some sort of heat. Peylin knew this feeling and knew it well. It was darkness. Pure vortex of darkness. Around her was the opposite, a supernova of light so bright it hurt, purging everything dark in its vicinity. The darkness was something she became familiar with in the darkest depths of Narshadaa. It had been her friend before Force Shroud came into her life. Concealing her, protecting her. An old friend who'd come back again with time, furious and consuming like a black hole ripping the fabric of reality to its whims.

Her eyes were a deep, raging Sith gold.

She took a very very long inhale and exhaled, letting out the darkness and turning back to the neutralness that kinda reminded her of a well-lit room but without the nasty lights. "It's not worth it." She told herself. "It's not worth murdering a bunch of people cuz their commanding officer is a nerf herder." Peylin marched the way to the hanger. She's getting off this damn rock if she has to go through an army.

As the Lilaste fleet pushes forwards, the five Manta Corvettes and the three Terrik Frigates begin their attack rounds. Charging forwards toward the Lilaste fleet. " alright, Admiral, let's show them why Quality beats Quantity, shall we?" as he spoke, Owens's fleet began to push downwards to create another crossfire between the two battle groups.

With the Pirate scout dropping instantly, the large group began to charge into the hallway firing their blasters in random tandem, the initial attack striking and killing twenty of the Lilaste troops, the basic armor doing little to protect the soldiers. An unfortunate circum stance of the Orders low funding

Rushing back through the mine system, Laphisto Managed to return just as the fighting began, a small growl rolling from his throat, seeing the twenty bodies of his soldiers. Grabbing at his weapon, as he Ignited the Broad Saber, the teal blue blade gave a blue glowed tint to the mine's wall. He blocked a few shots before pushing himself to the front lines of the engagement. A few blaster shots bounced off the Beskar'gam armor that the seven-foot-eight Kiev'arian wore. "am I late to the party Sargent?" he gave a soft chuckle, eyes flicking towards the unknown individual as they left, his eyes looking over at the Sargent with a raised brow " what in the name of the gods was that about?"

tex would reply to high command, grunts in exhaustion "not at all sir party just started thought you were gonna miss all the fun, and you don't want to know grazed her because of her invisibility or some voodoo shit, no offense sir"

tex would have his men continue to fire upon the pirates " Hold your possessions men and keep firing" him and the men killed 16 out of 64

, he give the lace report to the high commander "sir we are starting to run low on ammo and lost 20 of our brothers"

Peylin marched into Hanger like an angry Valkryie who just came from Vahalla and back. She found the ship she was looking for, it wasn't a great ship, but it would do. Peylin got into it, booted it up, and left. She relaxed once she left the gravity well and hit hyperspace. She hoped to find herself training as a Sith soon. Korriban or not, she just wants to end this tiring journey.

Though this experience did remind her of something.
"Through passion, I gain strength."
Her eyes flickered gold longer before settling back to pale blue

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom