Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Honeymoon of Champions (Morna Imura)

Lexa was about to speak when Morna kissed her. As he moved away, she moved with him. "Oh no you don't!" She said. She put both her hands on his face, flames still residing on them, and kissed him back.
[member="Morna Imura"]

Now that was good and smooth on my part. She kissed me and her hands lighting on fire on my face. Moving myself to be over the top of her. I chuckled as we kissed. Once more I could taste her. And feeling her heat, made by her powers or her natural body heat, against mine own skin, all I could do was remember how the woman was wearing a ring that symbolized her and my own love for each other.

[member="Lexa Imura"]

This moment was beautiful. Until Lexa sensed something off. She stopped kissing her husband and turned her head to the side a bit, looking around. "Do you feel that?" She whispered. It was close. A little too close....

((I want to make this a kind of creepy surprise Wampa scene. :D))
[member="Morna Imura"]

I was a little disappointed when we were having such a fun time. and she decided to break away from me. I looked at her confused when she started to say something about feeling something out there. I shrugged my shoulders at her, letting my head hit the ground next to hears as I spoke. "It's probably just a snow rat." I picked up my head and leaned towards her once again, only to have a huge fist smash through our front door. In less than a second, my hand had risen up and drew the sword from across the room with the force. Letting the hilt slam into my hand, while my left hand called on a pair of jeans that came towards me.

Jumping slightly into the air, I made myself suspended for a second for the pant's to slide on. If I had to fight this thing, I would rather be somewhat prepared and not have my family jewels damaged because of a fight. And from the looks of it, I would be fighting this thing, commando style. A second fist broke in and I knew that we were going to have trouble on our hands.

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa screamed, startled by the fists shoving through the door. She stood up quickly. She threw on a random shirt that was lying on the ground. It was quite big, probably Morna's, stopping halfway down her thigh. As the second fist made a fairly large hole in the door a face could be seen peering in. By the looks of it, it appeared to be a hunger-ravaged Wampa. Lexa used the Force to pull her saber to her hand. "Then it must be one angry snow rat!" She yelled.
[member="Morna Imura"]

I chuckled as Lexa's comment about it being one large snow rat made the tension in the room lesson somewhat. I knew it was not a snow rat. Those creatures were hardly bigger than my hand. But a wampa could blast through durasteel doors. Never seen it done myself until now. But it was real and could be done. As it started to tear at the door, I heard the hiss pop of a saber behind me. Knowing that it was Lexa's I stepped forwards and ignited my left hand. Sending it through the hole in the door to burst out a stream of flames hot enough to melt metal. Even in this cold environment, fire can be deadly.

I could hear a large roaring of the beast when it was ignited on fire, only to realize that by sticking my hand out, I could have had it bitten off. but it didn't happen. and I was glad for that. After the beast had fallen away, I opened the door to look out, only to close it as fast as possible. I turned to lexa and shook my head. "There is about a dozen outside. And we need to take them one on one. Even both of us can't stand toe to toe with them." Sure I had melted cities down and brought an entire ship to flames to burst apart. But Wampas were wild cards. You didn't know what would happen, and I didn't want to test that theory at the moment. Best option? Take them on as they tried to break down the house.

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa nodded once. "Right. Fight off a family of Wampas. Cornered. In nothing but my husband's T-shirt. Best frakking day ever!" She said frustratingly, sending a fireball hurdling into another Wampa's face. She could hear the sound of roaring above the wind outside. This may not end well.
[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled and shook my head as I moved just in time for the fire ball to be thrown out of the hole into the face of one of the other dozen wampas. As the one moved away, I could hear my newlywed wife made a comment about fighting in my shirt. Stabbing my sword out at the wampas hand, I used the force to increase my strength to send it through the door and out. Pinning it's hand to the door. My left hand then grabbed the fur of the beast's head, and ignited it to send all of it's body int flames.

being stuck there, it literally would burn to death and maybe cause the other Wampas to back off. Only I would hope.

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa went up to the giant hole in the door and peered out into the blizzard-ridden night. As the pinned Wampa burned, she could see the others splitting up and leaving both left and right. She sighed and turned back to Morna. She was about to say something when she heard pounding on the walls.
[member="Morna Imura"]

I shook my head. This was not getting any easier. I looked to lexa and spoke two words. that I kind of doubted that she would listen to. Even if she was my wife. "Stay Here." I then reached for my jacket and put it on as I yanked my sword from the door and choked the last of the life out of the Wampa that was formerly pinned to the door by his hand. I then threw the body to the side as it hissed with the fire going out from the snow.

Kicking the door down, It burst out and hit one of the Wampas that was coming at me. Sending it flying to fall backwards a few meters. I then took a few steps out only to have another right on me. I stabbed my sword into it's chest cavity, and with the aid of the force in my control, I pulled up, cleaving it into two different pieces. Using a spartan kick, I knocked it away from me, only to seen a torrent of fire at the others that may come after me in the death of their brother.

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa found her jeans and put them on. Yeah. Stay here. LIKE HELL. Husband or not, she was not going to let him do this alone. She went out into the storm. She could hear the fight ensuing in. They were surrounding Morna. She held her lightsaber firmly, and hurled a fireball at one of their backs. She could draw some of them off his back so he could keep fighting. "Hey! I'm over here, you fluffy-headed freaks!" She screamed at them. Four turned, and made their way to her.
[member="Morna Imura"]

"Oh god fracking damnit!" I yelled as Lexa yelled to the others who were headed for me. I shook my head. Jumping up to cut off the head of one of the Wampas before launching off of the now dead body towards the four that were charging at Lexa. With a very quick movement, Pillars from the ground rose up and pushed three of them into the air. I rushed the first one with the force. cleaving down with the sword to cut through it's thick skull. I left the blade in the dead Wampa as I jumped off to reach the second one in the air, punching in the stomach with a fiery fist to send it flying higher.

The second one was cut in half with a wave of a flat hand. Calling on the air to form a line of air thin as a molecule to literally slice the creature in half. with the aid of the air shaping I pushed myself to tackle the wampa. Getting gash marks on my back. I roared out to summon a fire ball that grew within my mouth and blew out at such heat and speed that it burned a hole clean through the chest cavity of the beast, and into the first wampa that I threw up.

Landing back on the ground in the lull. I moved to Lexa and shook my head. Already sweating from the over exertion of the force that I used. "Please honey, just don't."

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa glared at him. "You're getting exhausted, Morna. You and I both know you can't keep this up forever on your own. Not with this hive of Wampas. And unlike other girls, I'm not afraid to chip a nail." She sprinted past him, toward the other Wampas amassing behind them. The wind and the snow beat down upon her, whipping her hair around in every which direction. It made her look truly wild. She leaped into the air, landing onto one of the creature's shoulders. She stabbed her golden saber straight between its eyes. As it fell to the ground, she flipped and landed on her feet. She fought between two more of them, moving like a blur with fire in her eyes. They fell charred an sliced. Not stopping, she moved on to the others.
[member="Morna Imura"]

Looking at her as she was right. I need to learn that I can trust her with the skills and powers that I taught her. I shook my head as the woman went off to fight them. Even as she was only dressed in my shirt, man did she look nice. Wearing my new favorite shirt, she went to continue.

In the time of her fighting I had walked up to the little fight, when she started to go, I grabbed her saber arm to stop her. "allow me." before she could say anything I swung her around my form speeding up as the wampas came closer. And releasing her, I simply let go to fling her as fast as a slugthrower.

I followed her by almost literally blasting off from where I stood to come and shoot through one of the wampas, and then stab my blade into a second one. Might as well go out with a bang.

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa let out a surprised scream as she flew into the fray. Thinking fast, she ignited both her arms and extended the in front of her like a torpedo. The fight ended swiftly, and in a literal blaze of glory. She stood among the corpses, her arms still aflame. Her eyes pulsated an intense white-yellow, and her body was covered with claw marks.
[member="Morna Imura"]

Looking to my wife as she had taken care of the other ones after I had literally thrown her. I was however surprised that she was not dizzy. Looking around at the blood shed. I then looked at my hands and chest as the blood mixed with snow. I picked up a hand full of snow and tried to wiped it off. looking up at Lexa, I could see that she was covered in blood anyways. I threw the snow down and walked to her. "You know what, come with me." Picking her up so that one arm was in the crook of her legs, and the other on her back, I led her towards the house.

"I came here to have a honeymoon, and no wampas are gonna stop me."

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa leaned her head on Morna's shoulder. "I always did like it when you were covered in sweat and blood," She joked. Her entire body began to ache and sting from her wounds, but she appeared perfectly fine.
[member="Morna Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom