Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Honeymoon of Champions (Morna Imura)

Lexa trekked quickly up the icy ridge, jumping and sprinting like an acrobat. Hoth was not what she'd pictured as a honeymoon destination, but then again, who was she to complain? She was married to literally the hottest guy on the face of the galaxy, and they were going to start a family together. Besides, thanks to being a Fire Shaper the barren wasteland of ice and snow felt like nothing more than a cool breeze. She made it to the top of the ridge and sat her backpack on the ground near her feet. She wore a grey sleeveless shirt, black jeans, a belt, sneakers, and the onyx pearl and magma crystal choker Morna had made for her on their first date. She looked down the side of the ridge and smirked as Morna was only halfway up. "What's the hold-up, Fireboy? Are you feeling the burn of a senior citizen?" She teased.
[member="Morna Imura"]

I shook my head as she called me an old man. I felt like taking my time. I mean, I just got married. I left the sith for the most part. and I wanted to live a life that was quiet for most of the time. War was something that both Lexa and I had dealt with. and it was something that I did not simply dwell on. Still I smiled brightly as she was already near the top. "I like to take things somewhat slow hun, and besides, I have the key to get into the place. so you have to wait for me to get there to get in." while yes we did carry a bookbag sized bag for the both of us. It was really just to carry some of the things we had while the rest of our clothes and other such were already at the cabin.

Moved it there days before the wedding. Reaching her finally I grabbed her hand with mine own. kissing her on the forehead. "Oh just bear with me. its not like you are that happy about getting married right?" joking with her, I was more than happy to be married to the woman that I loved.

[member="Lexa Imura"]

"Well, now that you mention it, the ceremony did feel like acid being poured on my face..." She grinned. They walked up to the small white building. It nearly blended in with the snow. However, it looked cozy enough. Lexa hooked her arm through Morna's. "So why the snowy wasteland of Hoth, dear husband?" She joked. Were they hunting wampas? Treasures? A long-hidden temple?
[member="Morna Imura"]

I shook my head as Lexa made fun of the Ceremony. I just shook my head. with her arm through mine own, we walked to the place as it was covered in snow and looked to almost blend into the environment. With a wave of my hand, the door opened and allowed us to enter. Even as in the near future this place would have a storm soon. Leaving us alone, as even the best people who could travel here would not try in a snow storm. Also, Hoth of all places you would think that two Fireshapers would never be.

letting Lexa enter first I answered her, "First, its not a wasteland. I plan to have something nice for you here. Second, I think it would be different than going to Naboo or some other place." As I entered, I closed the door behind me and turned on the lights to reveal the room to her.

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa smiled wildly when she saw the room. Everything was either black or orange or yellow or red. The bed had a fire-printed comforter. A small fire was built in the fireplace, and the flame's color was blue. The shower was nice and big, as was the bath. Lexa practically fell onto the loveseat in awe. "WOW...... You've been busy!" She said giddily. She jerked her thumb at the fire. "And how did you make it blue?? Can we just live here?? I don't think I'm gonna be able to leave..."
[member="Morna Imura"]

(sorry been a little busy hun.)

she looked around, and could see everything that I did. Wasn't much really. But as the door opened, Just about all the heat went out of the room. Walking in myself and shutting the door behind us, I smiled as she asked how the fire was blue. And then continued to say that she didn't know if she wanted to leave here. I smiled and walked up behind her. Taking off my bag, and then helping hers off. I threw them to the side,

​"First, the fire, if you really want to know, is made from burning chemicals and at a very high heat." I put my arms around her waist as we were now married for less than 24 hours. "And this is just the honneymoon. You have not see the house." it was something that I have not done in a very long time, but I thought that it would be fitting.

"but, first I think that we should so something about these wet clothes." Even if we were outside in the snow, and even when we could heat our bodies to avoid being frozen, the clothes would have melted any snow, making them wet. And well. it gave me an excuse as a man, Husband, and lover of her to keep her "Warm and dry"

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa chuckled. "So eager. Far be it from me to douse your fire," She purred. She turned around, not moving his hands from her waist. She took the bottom of Morna's shirt and began slowly lifting it upward, exposing his tattooed torso little by little.
[member="Morna Imura"]

Now, she was speaking my language. She started to lift my shirt and slowly I moved my arms up to allow it to be taken off. Putting my hands on her hips once more, I pulled her close to me. Leaning down to kiss her for another time as my wife.

Now as you read this, I don't mean that she is a possession of mine. And I am going to tell you that she is not. Being an independent woman, strong, capable, Yet she was a person that was loving, caring, and heart felt. She was someone that I wanted to marry for all the rest of my life, and if there was some afterlife, I would want to be with her then too.

All these thoughts ran through my head as I moved my hands up her shirt. feeling the warmth of her skin on my hands. But feeling the damp clothing on the back side of my hand. I then began to ease off her own shirt as I would "seal the deal" in a way.

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa lifted her arms for Morna, too, letting him remove her shirt. She stretched up on her tippy toes and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pressed her forehead to his. "I wonder. How hot must it be for Hoth to melt?" She said, her eyes flickering mischievously.
[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she wrapped her arms around me. I did the same letting them wrap around to her back, as I looked into her eyes. Kissing here shortly after she had asked the question of how hot it had to be to melt Hoth. With her still on me, I walked her towards the couch, which was conveniently placed just a few feet behind her. Letting her sit down on the arm of it, I spoke.

"Not nearly as hot as it will be in here."

Kissing her again, only this time, much more passionately. I knew that she would smile at the cheesy remark about the heat in here. but what was to say about that? She married me for it.

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa smirked, and kissed him back. She wrapped her legs around his and thrust him sideways. She was now on top of him on the couch. And it was getting hot....

A few hours later, They were both laying on the floor in front of the fire. Lexa couldn't help herself. She had to stick her hand in the blueness of the flames. She let it absorb her palm and weave through her fingers.
[member="Morna Imura"]

Now that was eventful. Lexa always liked taking the top, but that wouldn't matter to me. Laying behind Lexa in front of the fire, I watched as she stuck her hand in the blue flames letting them bend around her hand. Reaching out from behind her, I slid my arm down hers to be with her hand in the fire. Feeling the tongues of flames wash over my hand.

I kissed her neck and the. Spoke barely above a whisper. "You and those flames."

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa blushed, smiling. "Never could resist them," She purred back. She closed her fist, and pulled it out of the fire. She flipped over so that she was facing the ceiling. A ball of blue fire danced on her hand. She opened her palm once more, watching the fire mold to fit the shape. She stared at it almost mesmerized. "It feels.... colder," She said.
[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she made it very apparent that I could not live without either fire or Lexa. And well, that was true. Watching as she turned over to her back. I looked at the fire that was in her hands. Shaping and being molded to her will. I brought my hands around hers and mover her hands around the flames. As though I was controling her. Her comment was returned with my own, "Well that's because I am in the room." with a large cheesy smile on my face.

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Lexa rolled her eyes and elbowed him in the side. "Right. And I'm a star going super-nova," She joked. She watched their hands with the fire. Holding up her other hand, she made a fireball of her own. she held it up to compare the two. Hers was a bright whitish-yellow. She glared at it in frustration. "Frak. I can tell you when to come out of my hand and when not to, where to go, what shape to take. But when I want you to change color, you ignore me." She spoke to her fireball, as if it could understand her.
[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she elbowed me. Grabbing my side with my arm, I was not surprised that she would have probably left a bruise. But it was so fun picking at her. I continued to watch in silence as she separated the two fire balls while one was a bright yellow, and the other still blue. I reached out one arm for her to see, and lit my own flame.

It was a mix of yellow and oranges that flicked up to the air above us. I then looked at her, just to see her reaction to my flame Cushing colors from the oranges, to greens and purples. Even the same color of blue as the fire. Watching her reaction to my higher abilities, I spoke, "I thought you said I taught you everything?"

[member="Lexa Imura"]

I smiled brightly as she asked me how I did it. I let the flames become extunguished and brought her hands down with mine own while moving my lips to her ear and whispering. "A magician does not reveal his secrets." should she remember how I had been one a while back, it was actually kind of funny. Because I eliminated her ability to hit me again when I had grabbed her arms.

[member="Lexa Imura"]

I chuckled as she stared at me. While she did I move my fore head to touch hers. Looking in her eyes. "I know it's not. But if you think staring at me will let me teach you, then you may be here for a while."

I could only smile brightly as she still stared at me, and I decided to do something. As fast as lightning, I moved forward and kissed her on the lips and then move back away from her as though I "Stole" a kiss from her. I wondered what she thought of that!

[member="Lexa Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom