Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Holocron of Josiah Denko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star-Wars-Expanded-Universe-Tedryn-Jedi-Holocron-1.jpg

The Holocron of Josiah Denko

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: The purpose of this submission is to provide the members of the Templar Order with a compendium of knowledge derived from the experiences of their resident Justiciar, Josiah Denko, as one of his writer's parting gifts to the faction.
  • Development Thread: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Josiah Denko
  • Model: Templar Holocron
  • Affiliation: The Templar Order (CIS)
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Force-imbued Crystal, Durasteel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Holocron
  • Size: One-Handed
  • Length: ~4 inches
  • Weight: ~.5 kilograms
CONTENTS
  • Basic introduction to the art of Tutaminis
  • Instruction in Form V: Djem'So
  • Commentary on the Jedi and Templar Orders
  • A compendium of bakeries which sell "above average" puffcakes
  • Autobiography of Josiah Denko
DESCRIPTION

The Holocron of Josiah Denko appears as a small, rectangular prism that can easily fit in the palm of an average adult's hand. The gatekeeper is, of course, the Master who designed it. Knowledge for the creation of the holocron itself was gleaned from the Holocron of Sar Agorn, which is said to be a compendium of Je'daii lore and knowledge. Study into the contents of Josiah Denko's holocron would result in interactions with the gatekeeper that is programmed to match his personality; and would include a basic introduction to the art of Tutaminis and the sum of Josiah's knowledge of Form V: Djem'So. Due to the personality of the holocron's gatekeeper, the information within can only be accessed by those recognized as Knight, High Knight, or Master by the Templar Order.

*Image Source: YourProps.com

Too much going on in this, and it will be abused by members using it in place of instructive training.

I'm going to ask you to choose between Tutaminis and the Telekinesis. Tutaminis is a very rare art, on par with the likes or Force Cloak. Advanced TK is very vague, I'd ask that if you chose this over Tutaminis you specify what you mean. Mention me when you're done.

@[member="Josiah Denko"]

While I'm choosing Tutaminis, as that's something this character's growth was centered around and would be the skill he'd choose to pass down, I'd like to clarify that advanced applications of telekinesis consisted of techniques such as Force Crush or Repulse. Your concerns are noted and addressed in the above edit.

@[member="Darth Kyros"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom