Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The History, The Legends, The Rumors, and the Ancient Tales of Chaos

Matreya

Actually I own one as well. AEL sold them until they ran out of stock...hmm actually it might be because I was in the beginning of the thread...either way I saw them on AEL's page.

[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Darth Mythos said:
Was was the plague and the Dark ages of Chaos Cannon?
How do you mean? Do you mean canon as in EU/Movie canon, or as in board canon? It is board canon, if that's what you're asking. That was the basis of this forum's start. Our time began where the plague and dark ages ended.

[member="Braith Achlys"] Yeah those are events from the board like things that happened in the SWRP. The 400 years of Darkness and the Plague, some sort of plague that did or Is going on.

[member="Darth Mythos"]
As far as the board is concerned, yes it is canon. The plague lasted from sometime around 425 ABY and ended around 735 ABY. The board timeline (as far as the IC year when the board was put up) starts at 835 ABY, and it is currently 844 ABY. The dark ages (where society fell, information was lost, etc) lasted from 428 ABY to 828 ABY, and was known as "The Four Hundred Years Darkness".

The plague is over, as of 725ish ABY, and the dark ages ended in 820-835 ABY.

Let me tell you kiddies a war story.

The planet was Mandalore, our home. The Sith Empire, lead by the Emporer Motrin, were attacking with the aid of the traitorous Deathwatch. Mia Monroe as Mand'alor at the time, and she had spearheaded our expansion and with me as her second in command, the Mandalorians had become a power to be reckoned with. Our warriors were doing their best to hold the line and keep the city of Keldabe, the heart of Mandalorian culture from falling. The Emporer lead his forces to the MandalMotors Tower, our pseudo Capital building.

Within was a lone Mandalorian warrior. Myself.

The Sith Force Choked me to a wall and demanded to know where Mia was. I told him to leave a message and come back later.

Mordin on did not like that.

He threw me across the room, and I got up, drawing my beskad. The Emporer and I proceeded to duel it out, blade to blade. Then he got tired of me and dropped the roof on my head.

It hurt.

Then, lo and behold, Jedi Master Ben Watts arrives with Republic reinforcements on his heels. He helped me up, and the two of us drove back Motrin.

Meanwhile, Each Kol-Rekali, a Dark Jedi who was Mandalorian by birth, had discovered that the Deathwatch traitors, lead by RC 212, had started to set up a nuke near the city. Unfortunately, before he could stop the timer, it detonated, killing him. After the battle it was shown that the blast had revealed a beskar vein, which was named after him, to forever honor him.

Darth Mythos said:
whatever happened to the Witches of Dathromir? Are they still active?
This is both complicated and not.

When I joined this board, WoD was its own major faction, with its own influence cloud. It was, however, a very very low-activity faction. By the time I was three months into membership on the board, it was so inactive that I had to be capped by staff rather than promoted through faction votes like usual. How it got to that point is largely an OOC problem: it was run by three members, two of them got wrapped up in life, and the other was running her own faction which was much bigger and much busier.

Add some drama to the mix and the faction fell apart slowly, more decay than destruction.

A few months after I joined, WoD was up for faction recall, and realized that their territory would either be taken by the old Sith Empire or the Mandalorians, who were the two biggest factions immediately adjacent to them. They opted for the latter, and helped the Mandos do a dominion of their own world. Peaceful integration. They're technically a subfaction of the Mandalorians now...

Except they're really not, because there are so few active that they largely do their own thing. A few group RPs doesn't make a faction, or even a subfaction. The Witches are a niche interest, and they've attracted those that were interested in them, but it's very unlikely they'll ever have the prominence they did once upon a time. That said, they're the only non-alignment Force user rank that we support...which has got to count for something!

Matreya

[member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Fabula Caromed"]
Shes perfectly correct. Even i attempted to bring a few large threads to craft a plot to bring them back, which was for not. People wamt the WoD but not to have to fight for em.

[member="Verz Horak"]
This man here is a legend! The epicness he described in that invasion is legit. I remember Zaiden got hit with the blast of the nuke. it was nuts!

Hes also the reason i made this character. Damien was originally a Mando because i loved Verz's character!

Damien Daemon said:
[member="Darth Mythos"] [member="Fabula Caromed"]
Shes perfectly correct. Even i attempted to bring a few large threads to craft a plot to bring them back, which was for not. People wamt the WoD but not to have to fight for em.

[member="Verz Horak"]
This man here is a legend! The epicness he described in that invasion is legit. I remember Zaiden got hit with the blast of the nuke. it was nuts!

Hes also the reason i made this character. Damien was originally a Mando because i loved Verz's character!
I have a few more stories if anyone is interested.

Tales range from more stories of battles with the Sith, stories of fighting things that probably would have killed me, and the time my girlfriend and I fought the legions of the canned in Hell itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom