Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Heroes of Planet Karn

Well that was a lot of targets. Four hundred. Why would we fight when there are so many? If there are five of us, then that's about eighty a piece. I don't know if I can even kill that many. Leea guessed she would have to figure out a way of corning a bunch, maybe she could catch a group in one of those ravines mentioned. Standard ambush tactics, that she could work with.

The Mirialan was tempted to ask if she could tag along with the Mandos, they were recognizable and she had been saved on more than one occasion by their armour in fights. Yet she did not want to become heavily reliant on them, she had to keep herself ready to fight on her own. There was no question that they would be well fitted for this hunt, the last time they had worked together spoke to their preparation for many types of conflict. Yet, although she was not a Mando, certainly not a warrior, Leea was prepared to hunt like this. To give it her all and to push herself, these were parts of what she anticipated this day would bring.

As the briefing concluded, the soldier cycled her comm before speaking to the others for a moment, "Fortune favour you on this hunt. Give me a call if you need any extra hands!" With that, she strolled to her speeder. Giving it a once over to ensure her gun was secured, the tank full, and the thrusters unblocked, Leea hopped on and started after the large longship as it began its sailing out to the western expanse.

"This is going to be fun." She spoke to herself, barely audible over the whine of the engine, patting the rifle in its metal cover.

Samatharis Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Morgayne Muirgheal Morgayne Muirgheal Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Shai Maji Shai Maji

Samatharis

S
uLQGYbS.png

Sam and Monday sailed their barge out across the warm desert sands and crossed through a narrow canyon. Rising up over the harsh badlands and sailing out into the wide open Western Expanse. A dry dusty and quite rocky wilderness. Littered with bones and a backdrop vista of the jagged, brown Killmonger Kliffs.

And sure enough. Out in the middle of dusty bowl. Nearer the mud pools. There was a whole herd of Sandrakes milling about. Whole dozens of em'.

Sam pulled out her blaster rifle and leaned against the forward railing of the sail barge,

"Bring us around left. We'll coast down the high ground and flank em'. Make em' run towards the cliffs."

"Roger m'ady!"
Monday spun the wheel.

Then Sam gave a wave to all the adventurers on speeder bikes who had followed them,

"Weapons free! Yee'haa!"

Time to start sand blasting!

OOC: Pew pew starts now.
Go collect your prizes and in a few days OOC we'll meet back up at Monday's Garage to close her out.
Thanks to everyone who came out! Pew pew! :D
Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Morgayne Muirgheal Morgayne Muirgheal | Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Leea Pandac Leea Pandac

3oIWNfM.png

THE HUNT

Local Time: 10:35
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Primary Objective: Hunt Sandrakes
Secondary Objective: N/A
Equipment: Loadout 1 (Minus the Scatter Gun, Plus the Goran’s Stand)
Tags: Samatharis | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla
| Leea Pandac Leea Pandac | Shai Maji Shai Maji | Morgayne Muirgheal Morgayne Muirgheal

tQcpQG0.png

The giant listened to Leea with his arms crossed as she spoke, his head slightly tilted to his left. His gaze, hidden underneath the visor, met the Mirialan’s while she spoke.

"Su cuy'gar, I've been well. Still a little sore from our last outing, but I'm glad we're going at it again. Talohn's been... well Talohn. Still got to keep an eye on him, but mostly he's doing just fine. I think he would be here if it weren't for a little bit of a redecoration project on the ship. Found a little infestation issue, had to pull some of the circulators and venting out to clear it all out.”

[Ah, an infestation, huh?”] Kranak said, nodding slowly. [“Yeah, never been a fan of those myself. I’m glad you guys have been doing well!”] Cleaning out an infestation out of a ship’s systems and subsystems was a pain in the shebs. It would take days and lots of credits to clean if it was widespread.

“But hey, clean ship! Plus I'm out here, never been on this world before."

The giant glanced at the arid desert terrain surrounding them before he spoke. [“Well, there isn’t much to see here, sadly. It almost looks the same with Tatooine. It’s only missing twin suns.”] That was somewhat true. Karn shared almost all the uninteresting features Tatooine had.

"You're a medic? Kandosii! My clan's got some medics as well. I know from when I was a kid that wounds above water act differently from wounds below water, so our medics are trained slightly different from most."

Looking at the Melodie, The giant nodded at the Melodie clad in beskar’gam; his smile was shrouded underneath the faceplate of his helmet. [“Ori’ramikad Baar’ur, at your service.”] However, it sparked Kranak’s curiosity as to how different it would be to treat wounds underwater. Performing standard medical procedures underwater would most certainly be difficult, to say the very least. He wondered about the solution of the Melodie vode that they came up with for the problem. [“Underwater injury treatment, huh? It would be difficult for a regular medic to perform such a procedure,”] The Ori’ramikad said, intrigued about the topic. [“So what’s Melodie’s solution for underwater injury treatment?”]

"Okay people! Rally up! Time for the run down."

He looked towards Sam over his left shoulder, then looked back at the Melodie vod. [“Well, a subject matter for another time, then. Be seeing you two!”] Kranak said, before turning around and walking towards the main garage hanger for the full briefing. He joined the group of hunt participants that gathered around Sam and listened for the briefing.

tQcpQG0.png

This was going to be a rather fun contract. Kranak was going to do something he did for a hobby in his spare time and was going to get paid on top of it for this occasion! Four hundred Sandrakes to kill in the desert, while they rode speeder bikes. Now this would certainly be something to remember. They’d be collecting either their skulls or jawbones as proof for the kills.

However, the fact that Sam had stressed about backstabbing seemed interesting. He doubted anyone in the hunting party would even dare to steal from one another. But maybe other hunters in the past that accepted a contract similar to this put out by Monday or Sam did infact stole from one another, which then maybe necessitated Sam to emphasize that here and now. Regardless, he dismissed the possibility that anyone would steal from one another in this hunting party. It was preposterous. Over half the hunting party consisted of vode. He doubted the Mirialan would try her hand at burglary.

"Fortune favour you on this hunt. Give me a call if you need any extra hands!"

[“Likewise, burc’ya. Good hunting!”] the giant replied over the comms while the Mirialan made her way to her speeder bike. The giant was now thinking of ways on how to carry around that many skulls or jawbones around as he walked out of the hangar garage at a slow pace. The speeders could carry up to a certain amount of weight. One could make multiple trips back and forth and turn in the skulls and jawbones.

"Kranak~" She stops beside the big guy, Looking up at the 2 meter tall black-clad commando "How 'bout you and I focus on killin' beasties from the speeder or air, And I'll put waypoints on the HUD wherever they fall. Then we can take the ship and scoop up some skulls?"

Now that was a better idea than doing multiple trips with a speeder bike. He stopped and turned around to look at his Clan Alor before he spoke his mind. [“That’s better than what I had in mind. I’d say we take the speeder. Would be more fun that way!”] The giant was already starting to get excited about the hunt now. [“You don’t hunt a sandrake at the back of a speeder bike every day, you know. This is going to be fun!”]

"Mind if I come along? Trust me, I'm more useful above water than I look."

He glanced at the Melodie vod and then back at his clan Alor. The giant stood next to Aloy with his arms crossed, shrugging at the Melodie vod. It was going to be up to Aloy to make that decision. It wasn’t Kranak calling the shots on this one.

OOC Note: Due to the Rebellion thread on Mandalore, I won't be able to reply fast to this thread. However, when I get the chance I will make sure to write on this thread as well!

UeJaBns.png

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

3oIWNfM.png

W E S T E R N - E X P A N S E

Tag: Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Morgayne Muirgheal Morgayne Muirgheal | Leea Pandac Leea Pandac | Samatharis |

[“That’s better than what I had in mind. I’d say we take the speeder. Would be more fun that way!”] The giant was already starting to get excited about the hunt now. [“You don’t hunt a sandrake at the back of a speeder bike every day, you know. This is going to be fun!”]

"Yeah-"

"Mind if I come along? Trust me, I'm more useful above water than I look."

Aloy cuts off mid sentence as the Melodie calls out, Glancing over with a curious expression. The Melodie's image swam through the deep blue of her eyes like something from an old book, Forcing her to give the Mer-mando a once over as she stood there dumbfounded by this new sight.

When she finally stopped staring, It became apparent that Kranak was waiting for an answer that she had failed to give.
"Pardon me, Didn't see you arrive, Vod" She gestures for the Melodie to follow, Marching towards her speeder bike
"Name's Aloy, Matriarch of House Vizsla. If that name ain't a problem for you than you're welcome to tag along. Just keep up an' count your own kills, We'll help ya haul 'em too"

Hopefully the Melodie wouldn't have anything untoward to say about her absence from the Mandalorian Union, Having previously commanded the Nite Owls under Mand'alor the Reclaimer and all.
When she finally arrived at her
speeder she was quick to mount up and slide her helm on before drawing a single particle pistol, Which remained skyward while she revved the swoop's engines once or twice.

∗Vroom∗ ∗vroom∗ <"I need your gun on the back big guy, Let's have some fun!">

Whenever Kranak and the Melodie where in tow, She'd send her bike speeding quickly into the western expanse, Approaching at diagonally to give Kranak a good angle to unload on the hoard of sanddrakes.

UeJaBns.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom