Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hermit's Blood.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Taeli Raaf"]

"Eve is quite annoying... Taeli, stop worrying so much. I'm perfectly fine. After all, it's me, I would never let my mind fade so far as to let myself die. Plus I must complete the necklace either way so that I am able to carry at least some shred of my past with me. Otherwise, I'll be stuck here just staring up at you or Daeda or someone else next time that I'm not able to do such a simple act. Can't let my abilities rust otherwise she might wrestle control back and I'm sure we both don't need that." She was smiling lightly but knew Taeli wouldn't accept that answer so easily.

She sighed though as her eyes focused in on the woman. "You are probably right, though, I won't be able to finish the rest of it in the same way I had tried to finish the first part of it. So I am sorry for having her pester you into checking up on me, but ill be fine. I'll just need to rest a few days and I should be able to finish the job just fine."

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

"Considering I had to put you on an IV drip, no you are not fine," Taeli scolded. Alex might be older than her, but apparently Taeli was by far the more mature and thoughtful one. "You, Miss Feanor, are not going to continue this project by yourself."

Taeli stopped herself from continuing into the rant, taking a few deep breaths.

"What exactly is this project of yours?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

She stared at the other woman, slightly hostile in her stare but in the end, it softened and she sighed before leaning her head back and thinking. "Get this damned piece of plastic out of my arm and I'll listen... I don't need it to recover from this." She was stubborn, and she knew the woman would complain back to Alexandra without fault, but she would be fine without the IV. After having been sent to hell twice, and brought back twice, she figured that a little exhaustion was nowhere near enough for her to be brought down and nowhere near enough for her to die on the bed.

Either way, though, she continued to talk to answer the woman and try to reassure her.

"I was creating a crystal to help me anchor myself in the light side and to amplify my abilities while making them easier to draw upon. It's been a while though so I got a bit tired setting the crystal up but now that its ready I just have to funnel the force nexus on this roof into the crystal. The process will be a bit delicate, I don't want to force it but i want to alter the flow of the force so that it is pushed into the crystal... i know it probably doesn't make the most sense and you likely find the idea to be comical at best, but this power is all I have left. Without the force, id be a hermit who has no place in the world of the living and now power or knowledge to search for."

Alexandra Feanor

Two Days Later

Alexandra looked at the Amulet in her hands, running her fingers along its surface and sighing before her head came down to make contact with it. She would need to work on forming the connection of the amulet to the light now, a process similar to her tree but more complete a connection. Even now she bled out the force into the amulet, aiming to open up the amulet so that it would be able to connect to the Light around it. This was going to be a long process, and she was unsure if Taeli would still aid her in this process, but progress would not wait for the woman to decide.

Alexandra needed to finish this object and make sure that it would be completed for when she needed it.

She could not be certain of this, unsure if she would be able to complete the artifact before she gave out again but this time Eve was nearby and watching her to make sure she would be ok. If Alexandra passed out again in the creation of this object, the woman would rush her to the medical wing of the temple and ensure she was under care. With that thought in mind she began to funnel in her signature, her eyes closing and breath stopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom