Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Heretic & The Prophet [Wanted Ad]

THE HERETIC
"Your Light only Blinds and Burns."

Oh lady of darkness, elusive seductress. Master of the moon. What tragedies lay fleshed out with sin and malice, painted in ethereal shame - eternal glory and sultry lust. grandeur schemes of malignant, ill minds that simper with the very thought of commitment, of adulterated famish of the throne. A perilous game, a damning vexation that draws man, woman, and beasts alive to their grim fates. A cutthroat world of unimaginable malice through the fair looking glass.

A soul helplessly oppressed by the heavy weight of loneliness and suffering crawls out from the darkness into blinding light. Strings tipped in fish hooks piercing her flesh as the ventriloquist makes her dance...forcing her to write sins & tragedies alike. A villain by design.

Evil is not born...evil does not exist. Her villainy is born from the suffering, isolation and sense of abandonment that exist within her damaged heart. But tell me this...Why is being different considered a sin? Why must the ones who follow a different path be eradicated? Why must the unknown be extinguished? What of those who seek the truth? What of those who seek rightful justice? What of those who seek freedom?

Why is the opposite of light...always evil?

Do me this favor...sweet tempter.

Define...Evil.

THE PROPHET
"I will burn away the darkness and make for cleansing light."

Lady with a heart of gold and a smile as radiant as the sun. Shed your light upon the cold heart of a broken woman and heal her wounded soul. Or be the hero you must and pierce her heart with a blade of justice. Though a true hero would see past the sins committed by the accused and look past the cracked facade of her porcelain mask. A true hero...saves the damsel in distress, do they not?

Is that not how the story goes? Sweet tempter? Protect the innocent? Rescue those in need? It seems as if there is a difficult decision ahead of you hero. Will you see your nemesis as the villain the blind would make her out to be? Or will you open your eyes to see the truth? Will you choose to be her executor...or her savior? The choice...is up to you.

I know you'll do the right thing.

THE PLOT

Alright, so. If it has not become obvious this is a Nemesis/Love Interest plot involving my old character in a different variation of herself, Winter. Winter is loosely based off of the Winter Soldier from Captain America and functions very similar in a way. Thus i was hoping to have a counter to this. Someone opposite to her in every way to clash with her. There are a number of ways this can be done and i had several ideas. However, much is open to debate for whoever decided to adopt the roll of 'Savior', which will likely need to be a new character considering the themes of which the plot hinges on.

One of my main ideas revolved around two tribes of a species i created, one revolving around the sun and the other the moon. And each tribe choosing one from their clan to represent them as something like a 'Mascot'. I planned on there being a whole backstory between the two characters and ect that lead up to the events that this story takes place. Though i will save that for anyone willing to take the roll.

But yeah, thats the plot so far. Anyone interested in making this a thing? I am active 24/7 and post several times a day so. Hit me up through PMs and what not. I would also prefer a semi-active partner who can post a bit more than a single paragraph a post. Nothing against those who do, but for those of you who know how i write, i tend to dish out seven paragraphs a post most of the time and thus being countered with something so short will quickly kill my muse.

I have not decided on FCs for either of the characters, and thus that can be discussed between whoever is interested in this plotline which will revolve around constant conflict, internal strife and a rather comical rivalry.

So, yeah. Post here or PM me if interested.

FC - Undecided ● The Sun & The Moon ● Nemesis/Love Interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom