Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Heart of the Lightsaber, the Crystal is...

Jsc

Disney's Princess
The group of Padawans entered a large cavern filled with sparkling blue lights. Lights that shown out from the chilly ice and it's towering formations. Beyond the tall ground there stood a quiet lake and an island surrounded by water.

"I can sense my crystal there. On that island."

The Zeltron hurried to the water's edge and peered in. It's depths were endless and it's temperatures impossible.

"Oh dear."

She looked to edges of the landmass and noticed that the water was freezing again. But much too slowly for her tastes. By the time a walkway presented itself? She might be trapped within these caves forever.

"This is my trial then. Through patience or ingenuity. I must make it to that island."

She looked back at the group around here, [member="Travot Ravenna"] [member="Etyk"] [member="Joshua Vantai"].

"It's up to you know to find your crystals and face the challenges ahead. I must labor here. ...As you go. May the Force be with you."

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] | [member="Tyl Ro"][member="Tyl Ro"]​

Travot solemnly nodded as [member="Jerry Mars"] took on her quest. His eyes began to scan the vast cave before he sheepishly grinned at his mistake. There are countless crystals here, but I cannot tell which one it will be by simply looking at them with my eyes. His eyes fluttered shut as he concentrated on finding his own crystal. The large man communed with the Force, and felts its currents ebb and rise as he focused on the almost countless crystals among them. After several minutes of meditation, he felt one that seemed to resonate unusually well with him. He opened his eyes to gaze upon the crystal's location, and the cave seemed to almost immediately blend and turn into the illusion of a swamp. Ravenna blinked.

But how? Holo-projectors, some other weird technology, some sort of Force illusion technique, or is this in my mind? He closed his eyes and focused on the crystal. He could still feel it. It clearly was in there...somewhere beyond the reach of his physical sight. Travot wandered closer to the threshhold of the apparent illusion and began to think, wondering just what sort of challenge the temple had found for him.

[member="Jerry Mars"] | [member="Tyl Ro"] | [member="Etyk"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] | [member="Joshua Vantai"]

Tyl Ro

The Anti(Hipster)-Cynic
Would she take a Padawan?

The Jedi Knight's feelings betrayed her, and her thoughts immediately returned to Ikio Fen, the young Omwati woman who had once held the position of Jedi Knight Tyl Ro's Padawan learner. Even after more than fifteen years, a sting remained from Tyl's inability to protect her student, her companion. The feeling wasn't of regret, or anger, but rather one of somber remorse. Tyl had seen great potential in the girl, and as the two of them grew together, that potential gradually flourished into real talent and understanding. The sudden loss of such a bright future had affected Tyl more than any before. Rare were the moments when the Kaminoan was anything more than stoic. But the level-headed woman always held emotion in reserve concerning this particular subject. Some day, she would be ready to let those emotions go. Perhaps, now that she was in this new galaxy, with all of these new faces, she finally had the proper opportunity to do so.

She well knew that her fellow Knight would detect her shift in demeanor through the Force, though her countenance remained unaffected. Tyl gathered her thoughts and feelings and settled them back into the calm recesses of her spirit. Despite Tyl's momentary loss of control, her training was more than adequate from allowing her emotions to carry throughout the rest of the Temple to the other young Padawan learners beyond. Unsure of how much Sor-Jan would be able to garner, the woman responded in brief detail. "My own first Padawan was nearly a Knight until she sacrificed herself to save my life. Such is war." Tyl's eyes were still entwined with the diminutive Jedi's gaze, and the healer did not falter as she related these details of her past to the archeologist. "Since then, I have instead taken to teaching younglings and those wishing to study the healing arts in more depth rather than form such a strong bond with a single soul. Perhaps it is my own hesitancy that keeps me from taking this step as a Knight. But, I do believe, when the time is right, I will again."

She smiled, thinking of the mystic mantras of the Force guiding its followers. Tyl's eyes drifted with her thoughts to the cave system that webbed beyond in the Temple where the Force was guiding those very followers towards their own goals and aspirations. "So many Jedi here. It has been decades since I have seen the numbers of the Order so populated. The Force, too, seems ever abundant. I often consider how much we guide the Force, and how much the Force guides us."

[member="Etyk"] | [member="Jerry Mars"] | [member="Joshua Vantai"] | [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] | [member="Travot Ravenna"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom