Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply The Haunting

Shining-OverlookHotel.jpg

The Mansion
div-orange.png
Outfit: Vampire Costume
Weapons: Blasters | Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | First Reply, otherwise DM me

"Why does this always happen on our dates?" Valery sighed and looked through one of the glass windows. A huge snowstorm outside the mansion had made it impossible to leave safely, so all guests who had attended the Horror themed dinner were forced to stay inside. There were bedrooms for couples or people who had shown up alone, so spending the night wasn't an issue. Valery had just hoped to make it back home after what had been quite a lovely date. She wanted to get back to her kids and spend the rest of the evening relaxing as a family.

But the forecast was terrible, and there was even a chance they'd be stuck out here for a few days.

The Mansion itself was huge and incredibly old, and sat atop a mountain. With walls still made of wood and old glass windows, it wasn't quite like what most were used to anymore. It had its charm, and old tales to match it. The locals referred to it as a haunted house, and while nothing ever seemed to happen, its owner had taken advantage of the rumors and hosted special nights where people could enjoy dinner or even spend the night at this mansion. A perfect horror date Valery had planned for her and her husband.

"The local stories talked about a demon who killed people here during a snow storm as well. But from what I've heard, these storms are quite common here." She chuckled and looked at a few other people who were similarly staring out the window, as if that'd change anything about the situation. "Maybe we'll get to see something really, spooky, hm?" She stepped closer and wrapped her arms around him for a hug.

"I hope we get to go home soon."

OOC: This First Reply is something Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and I came up with! Join us two for a Halloween themed thread. It's open to the first reply, but I might allow more people to join if you shoot me a DM on site or on discord!

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Don't freeze to death would be a good start.
Equipment: Really missing my beskar'gam right now, and my flamer, and-
Tags: [ Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble ]

People often have different ideas of what "taking a break" can entail. A night out on the town with good company? Some tea in the afternoon, basking under the sun? Working on a passion project whilst listening to music?

In the case of Jenn Kryze, "taking a break" apparently meant going on a little camping trip. No beskar'gam? No problem! After all, this presented a wonderful chance to hone survival skills at worse, and a pleasant walk in the woods at best. The armor, jetpack and weapons would trivialize what was meant to be an opportunity to exist outside of the war and her responsibilities. A chance to be... Jenn.

Flash forward to: now. Forget the very present fear of an inglorious end at the hands of Force Users: if anything, one could put forward the notion that, powerless as they were, those Mando'ade who were easily dispatched by them were enough of a problem to demand a violent response. But frostbite? Talk about leaving behind a disappointing legacy! Jenn Kryze, heir of the Nite Owls, Kayatr'ade of the Mandalorian Enclave-

Dead in a snowstorm?

Not happening. Unacceptable!

If anything, it was spite that drove her through the blizzard, hopelessly lost as she was. Of all things to sever her thread and claim her life, she absolutely refused nature to be the one to do so.

And it was blind luck that allowed her to find the mansion. Pounding on the door and hoping the people inside would, in fact, let a stranger in need inside, she looked down at her hand, flexing her fingers. Good, frostbite had not quite claimed anything important just yet. Which, naturally, made her train of thought wonder. Hey, what if it took her toes? Technically, she could shift to a tail- would she be missing parts of her fin?

Oh yeah, no, let's abandon this train of thought.

Mercifully, the people inside did open the doors for her long enough to stumble her way inside, teeth chattering and hands shaking. She didn't really care to look at their faces, or listen to their words.

"L-listen, c-can I get to a f-fireplace, like, r-right now?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"You know I used to toy with demons, right?"

Kahlil glanced down to Valery with a brow raised, and a smile. The night had been fun. A little mystery, a little horror. All controlled and part of the performance of the night, but to think that it had to end with literally being snowed in. At least the spooky side here was all fake. A couple days of relaxing wouldn't be too bad either, so long as food wasn't an issue. It shouldn't be, hopefully.

"We'll get home soon enough, I image. Worst case you can just melt the snow, mm?"

He cast her a wink before glancing to the door as it was suddenly thrown open. Blinked in surprise. ".. Should probably go heat her up first, though, mm?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

(Was given permission in DMs, sent as Todblaz. Thanks for having me.)

Tags: Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Valery Noble Valery Noble
Weapons: Blaster

Irwin sat by the window, gazing out at the snowstorm that had intensified to the point where leaving was no longer an option. He resigned himself to the idea of spending the night here in the mansion, a large and impressive residence. He'd even offered to give up his room for a fellow guest, should the need arise.

The idea to come to the dinner was from his staff who had decided on this as his gift. Irwin had initially planned to bring a plus one, but on the day of the event, his intended guest had called in with a fever, leaving him to enjoy the evening on his own. Now, with the snowstorm bearing down on them, it seemed his stay would be extended, possibly for a few days. Though a little vacation is always nice, and this one he had an excuse to be on.

Seeing the storm, Tod decided that he may stay by the hearth and read a book while he waited, he brought one so he could read it when he had the chance. It was about two thieves trying to steal plans during a war. He found it very interesting and this presented the perfect opportunity to read it, stuck in a peaceful mansion with no responsibilities.

Upon hearing a commotion a the door he walked over seeing a woman at the door, she looked freezing her teeth chattering. Upon hearing her request for a fireplace, he immediately stood and went to fetch a blanket, allowing the others assist her to the hearth. While on his way to secure the blanket, he couldn't help but think that the fireplace might soon be occupied by others. Though he understood that the woman's need to warm up was more pressing. After inquiring around, he acquired a soft, woolen blanket and made his way back to the newcomer.

Last edited:

The Mansion
div-orange.png
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Irwin Vuull Irwin Vuull

Valery narrowed her eyes at him when he mentioned toying with demons, "Yeah, well, this is different." She pouted a little and relaxed in his embrace. All things considered, this could have been a lot worse. In a storm like this, ships would struggle to safely get out, and trying to walk towards the spaceport could easily become someone's death. Now they were at least safe inside, warm, and they were together.

"I could melt the snow that locked us inside, but as long as this storm is out there... let's just stay here. The host is going to hand out room keys shortly, so we'll have our little place together for the night." She smirked and brought her hand up against his chest. Yeah, this definitely could have been a lot worse. She'd just have to accept this as an extension on their date. Maybe it'd be a lot more fun than she thought.

The sound of commotion at the door alerted her to something more pressing. She turned, blinked and quickly stepped forward, "Jenn? What are you doing out here?" She blinked and shook her head to focus on what seemed far more important. "Here, let's warm you up." She guided the woman over to the fireplace, then lifted up a hand and the wood instantly ignited to produce a comforting warmth. Of course, it was only after using pyrokinesis that she realized she was using what seemed like magic to people in a haunted house...

She was getting some looks.

"Does anybody have a blanket?" She looked over her shoulder and noticed Irwin Vuull Irwin Vuull thankfully already approaching with one. Valery stepped back to let him help her out, and joined her husband again, "Well, as good as time as any for introductions, I suppose. Jenn, this is my husband, Kahlil." She looked at Kahlil and smiled sheepishly.

"Love, this is Jenn. She's..." She leaned in close to whisper just in case. "... she's a Mandalorian."

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Warm up some more, then... act natural.
Equipment: Winter coat
Tags: [ Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Irwin Vuull Irwin Vuull ]

All Jenn could think about as she was allowed inside was... how upset she was with herself. There was a lesson to be learned here: absolutely no going solo without her beloved suit of armor ever again! It would, if nothing else, have allowed her to find her way more easily rather than rely on blind luck to survive the snowstorm. Or, as a Jedi would doubtlessly put it, the will of the Force. She could grumble all she liked, but the idea of running into a safe place and helping hands in the nick of time, much less someone she already knew, was... preposterous. Coincidences like that, in such a big galaxy? Maybe they were on to something.

I am spending too much time around those moralizing, lightsaber-wielding-

Oh.

The smith suddenly found herself hoping that Valery was not a mind reader. Or at least a poor one. Or a drunk one! Stars, she would take anything right now, any sort of win. Then again, she was... very much capable of sensing people through the Force, if her information was correct- and, given that the two of them had met before, recognizing her signature would allow her to see through any disguise. Or attempt to pretend that this was, in fact, not the same Mandalorian she had met on Wielu. The last thing she wanted was to give her the impression she was following her! Then again, Jenn remained blissfully unaware of her own Force Sensitivity and how easy it made things as far as tracking her presence went. With her teeth still chattering from the biting cold, the fiery-haired Mandalorian gave her a trembling wave as she moved on over to the fireplace. Even in a situation like this, her natural instinct was to tell the truth. "Camping." Try as she might to avoid becoming the stereotype of the laconic warrior so popularized by the strong, silent type among her people, she found that words eluded her in the state she was in.

Sitting on down in front of the fireplace and holding out her hands, a shaky laugh left her at the sight of flames licking away at the firewood following the Grandmaster's gesture. "K-kark, just in the nick'o time t-there. Thanks, Sw- Valery." To her credit, the poor girl looked apologetic enough when she stumbled over her words at the end there. Bless her heart, but she really did try. She had always made a point of referring to the Jedi by her title or her rank: the reasons were manifold. A sign of her respect for the woman, a way for her to remind herself that they were not friends, not really, well, not exactly-

Oh yeah, you keep telling yourself that. That will make it true eventually. Absolutely.

Right. And the fact, of course, that she still had her own issues with... socializing. Which, now that she thought about it, probably made her the single most incompetent Ersansyr in the Galaxy: from what she could tell of the few she had met, they were social creatures, and she very much envied their ease of communication. They relished in the attention, the parties and ceremonies and dates - and here she was, feeling well and truly naked without her helmet to keep all those people from looking at her face.

And when Valery introduced her to her husband, it soon became apparent of how perceptive she remained in spite of her current state. With her gaze flitting over to him, her brows furrowed, if for but a moment. Did she know that face? Oh, absolutely. She had spent quite a few evenings (and sleepless nights) pouring over the after-action reports detailing the events that unfolded on Ryloth - first, in an effort to learn of what truly went on. Later, to identify the heavy hitters among the Jedi and steer clear of them.

Doing a bangup job of that, Jenn, really. Just flawless. No notes.

But, if anything, she figured the two were a good match for each other - and that thought, simple as it was, dashed away the worry she felt about being stuck in a mansion with two Jedi. In spite of the awkwardness accompanying her in such a... social event, her expression relaxed, and she gave him a polite nod as well as a slight, but genuine smile. "It's good to meet you." Few words, but spoken earnestly.

Taking her gaze from his features to shift on over to the man approaching her with a woolen blanket, she gave a sigh of pure contentment, and a breathless chuckle. "Oh, bless your heart, thank you- thank you." At least her teeth weren't chattering anymore, but she felt chilled to her very bones, still. Which only made the act of kindness all the more appreciated.

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

Mandalorian? Here?

Kahlil's brow dipped in confusion. Not mistrust, just, confusion. She didn't have her armor. What in the world was a Mandalorian doing out in the cold like this without their armor? Still, he didn't hesitate to crouch beside his wife to trace out a couple runes to help guide the heat and warm the woman up. Regardless of why he was so curious as to why she didn't have armor, she couldn't be left freezing.

"It's good to meet you. Sorry for the cold reception, though."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze | Irwin Vuull Irwin Vuull

Tags: Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Valery Noble Valery Noble

Irwin had overheard the newcomer say she was out camping. The intensity of the storm must have made outdoor survival quite treacherous, and he felt fortunate to have a comfortable place to hunker down and wait it out. Though he knew he'd eventually need to return to his work, there was a small part of him that secretly hoped the storm would persist for a few more days, allowing him some relaxation.

As he neared the group, Irwin saw a fire spontaneously come into existence. While this was a neat trick, he had heard about it about how some force-users can do it. Still, seeing it in action was an entirely different experience. The interesting experience made him fascinate over the force for a brief second, and it brought a faint smile to his face.

When the woman expressed her gratitude as he approached, he responded with a warm smile and a nod, silently conveying, No problem. He would try to drape the blanket over the woman's shoulders if she let him and then took a few steps back. Irwin observed the woman who had conjured the fire engaged in a conversation with a man who had been with her all night. Though he couldn't hear what she said to the man, he felt it wasn't important.

Irwin decided to take up residence near the fire. "If I may ask, what is your name?" Irwin said as he settled down in a chair near the hearth.

The Mansion
div-orange.png

Valery seemed relieved that, given the circumstances, people were still quite helpful. Irwin Vuull Irwin Vuull was offered a grateful smile for offering her friend a blanket, and Kahlil's runes would make sure that the fire she started felt even better. All-in-all, it wouldn't take long before Jenn would feel better inside. "I heard we can pick up keys at the front desk for rooms. You two will probably get a smaller room, but it'll be private and warm," she told Irwin and Jenn with a soft smile.

Her eyes then shifted to Kahlil for a moment, before she walked back over to the window to look outside. They'd share a room as partners, but she wasn't sure how much enjoyment they'd get out of it. Usually, she'd jump at the chance of spending time alone, even in a place like this.

But something here made her feel tense.

"...love?" Valery blinked and put her face closer to the glass, "I think I see someone outside! There, in the snow near those trees." She looked at the silhouette whose face she couldn't see through the foggy glass for a moment longer, before glancing over her shoulder to wait for her husband to appear.

But when Valery looked back out through the window, the figure was gone and she felt a strange shiver go down her spine. Had she just imagined it.

"I uh-"

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Act natural.
Equipment: Winter Coat, Wool Blanket
Tags: [ Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Irwin Vuull Irwin Vuull ]

"Ever a lifesaver", spoke the Mandalorian with a rare grin as Valery spoke of a room. The promise of slipping under some bedsheets and getting a good night's sleep in warmth and comfort was... certainly appealing. Kahlil's rune-work was far more alien to her than the Grandmaster's own display of her powers: this was her first encounter with such a use of the Force, and her gaze spoke of immense interest... all of this would be tucked away in her mind for her to ponder over later, but for now, she gave him a thankful smile. Waving a hand dismissively as he mentioned a cold reception, the fiery-haired camper gave a little chuckle. "I'll live. I would rather have met you under simpler circumstances, but I think keeping me from freezing is a good starting point nonetheless." There was some mirth to her tone: clearly, any concerns she had about the two when entering the Mansion had been put to rest.

More than happy to welcome the draping of a blanket over her, Jenn let out a little sigh of utter contentment. The warmth of the fire was doing wonders for her, as did Kahlil's runes - and now, with the blanket, the bite of the cold was but a memory. Flitting over from Kahlil to look at the good samaritan, she suddenly found herself hoping that nobody would prove too insistent about her last name. Or, more accurately, her Clan name. Valery had been tactful enough to leave it out, but a curious soul might be harder to dissuade. "You've done me a great help, the least I can do is tell you that much. My name is Jenn. May I ask yours?"

Sitting on the ground close to the hearth as she was, it took her some time to notice that Valery was by the window - and a little agitated by... something. The sight of her dressed up like a vampire was amusing, to be sure - and she had to make a conscious effort not to compare her to a Sangnir staring ominously out of the window, or how fitting a glass of wine would look in her hand at that moment. Still, she lifted a brow, and chose to take things a little more seriously, unconcerned as she was with anything but the storm at the moment. "Everything alright over there?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil took a step back, mostly because he didn't need to have his hands on his runes to get them working. But just as much to give the shivering woman space to get warm. Instead, he glanced towards Valery. A pull through their bond had him suddenly feel her worry as his own. Something was outside, then? He stepped over to pat the top of her head, gave a smile. "Afraid you saw that demon?"

Yes, he was going to tease her. Just a little bit.

"If the demon is real, or just an animal that makes problems, we'll handle it. Don't worry."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze | Irwin Vuull Irwin Vuull

Upon hearing that it was time to claim his room, Irwin contemplated the idea but decided to wait until everyone else had secured their accommodations. He assumed the mansion was spacious enough to accommodate everyone, and he preferred to avoid waiting in line. Plus, it offered him more time to enjoy the warmth of the fire. However, if they insisted on showing him to his room, he'd certainly follow.

The chair was nice and big, and was made warm by the heat emanating from the fire. It was a cozy large chair that was a little too big for Irwin, though that didn't matter as it was comfortable nonetheless. "You may call me Irwin, Miss Jenn," he introduced himself, choosing not to press for her surname, as he believed it was her prerogative to share it if she wished.

rwin hadn't noticed the two individuals at the window until Jenn's comment drew his attention. He turned in his chair, a mix of curiosity and confusion on his face. Though when he heard the word 'demon' he let out a little chuckle and returned to watching the fire.

Demon? Impossible, probably just seeing stuff due to the snow fall and the shadows.

Though Irwin had heard stories of one here, he chalked it up to folklore and a tale to scare children into not going out at night. He still thought one would certainly be interesting to encounter. Even if there was one, he assumed that the house should keep them all protected and nothing could break in. After all the house had been standing here a while with seemingly no problems.

The Mansion
div-orange.png

Oh now everybody thought she was crazy?

Valery pouted at her husband's comment, and shot him quite the death stare when he patted her head and teased her some more. Maybe this night wasn't going to be as fun for him as he had hoped after this. Maybe. Probably not. "It wasn't a demon or animal, I don't think. I thought it was a person and was just trying to help." She crossed her arms in front of her chest and huffed, though after a moment, she bumped her hip into him.

There was just a tiny smirk on her face. His teasing was pretty amusing.

"I guess it was just nothing, then. So let's all head up and get our rooms, hm?" It was already quite dark outside, and they had eaten dinner a little while ago too. It was making her just a bit tired, and she figured they'd need the energy if they were going to be stuck here even longer.

"Hey Jenn? And Irwin, was it?" she asked before offering up a little chip she had pulled out of her comm unit. "Take this, it's my comms codes. We likely won't need it but if something happens, it's a way for us to contact each other." She smiled and then turned to look at her husband.

"Ready to head up, love?" she asked him with a more playful grin only he could see, now that she had her back turned to the others.

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Rest up in the very safe Mansion.

"Irwin. Well, pleased to meet you, and thank you for the help. You can just call me Jenn, no need for anything else- unless you're more comfortable calling me miss."

And then, her attention shifted over to the couple, rolling her eyes as Valery found herself teased by her husband. It was as... amusing a sight as it was oddly heartwarming. The two of them were pleasant company to have, and the Mandalorian quietly thanked the stars for that: there were far less accepting people she could have run into, if anyone. Warming her palms before the fire some more, Jenn hummed a little tune to herself...

And, mercifully enough, she was not given enough time for the humming to become a melody. When Valery spoke of heading up to the rooms, she rose from the ground, stretched, then began folding back the woolen blanket. Walking on over as her friend called for her and Irwin, she lifted a brow at the codes offered to the both of them. Although she took the offered chip, her lips were soon tugged into a... smug, and, surprisingly enough, truly mischievous grin. "Oh, don't you worry none, I'll take care of the demon if it comes to that. You two have a wonderful evening now."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"You and I both know it's rarely nothing."

There were no coincidences in the Force. It was likely she had indeed seen something. Then again, Kahlil spent his youth as a budding necromancer controlling the dead. Perhaps he was just more used to ghosts and demons being a reality than he should've been. He did raise a brow though at Jenn's smug grin. Then looked to Valery. Ah. Ahh. He chuckled a little, reaching up to pat the top of Valery's head.

"Right. Bed time. It was good to meet you Jenn. Irwin. Do stay warm."

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze | Irwin Vuull Irwin Vuull | Valery Noble Valery Noble

Irwin stood up from his chair to join the group, he stretched letting out a yawn when he stood up. While walking towards the group he looked out the window to maybe catch a glimpse of what Valery had seen. Due to his quick glance and the falling snow he saw nothing but the shadows of trees and shrubs.

As he was handed the comm, he found it slightly paranoid to assume there would be a need to use it, but he accepted it politely, saying, "Thank you, I'll contact you if I see any demons outside my room." His tone was lighthearted, and he followed the statement with a faint chuckle.

He was ready to turn in for the night, Irwin had skipped lunch in anticipation for a big dinner and what he was served didn't fail to meet his expectations. Though now it was going through his system and making him a little drowsy. He had high hopes for a comfortable bed in his yet-to-be-claimed room, and he looked forward to the warmth and rest it promised.

The Mansion
div-orange.png

Even Jenn? Even this stranger she just met?

Valery narrowed her eyes at all the teasing, then turned to her husband when he patted her on the head again. It was a loving gesture, really, but after being teased it almost felt like a little extra jab sometimes. Not that she minded too much — she had thick skin and the teasing just made her feel loved and appreciated. Especially when it came from him. "Alright, we'll see you all tomorrow, then." Valery said before she took her husband's hand, interlaced fingers, and began heading up to their room.

"I think it's finally time to get out of the costumes, hm?" She smirked, purely because there was a bit more to that statement.

The two lovebirds soon stepped inside their room, and it was huge. A large king-sized bed, an impressive bathroom and large windows that would usually offer an amazing view across the mountain range. Right now, it was hard to see much at all, though perhaps more than downstairs.

"You know, I really thought I saw something outside. It still gives me shivers," she said before turning to him with a gentle smile, that soon turned into a playful grin. "But right now, let's... get comfortable, hm?"

Jenn and Irwin would meanwhile reach their own rooms, and really, they were big enough for two people as well. The bed was one size smaller, and the bathroom was perhaps a little less amazing. But they had an equally stunning view, and plenty of comfort to get through the night.

There was only one odd thing — the temperature felt a bit colder, even though the heating said it was supposedly the same as downstairs.

OOC: I'm gonna throw spooky stuff at us all, but feel free to add in your own ideas~!

enclavediv3.png

Objective: Rest up for the night.

Giving the couple a nod as they left to head to their own room, the rescued camper repeated the polite gesture when facing Irwin, before heading to her own accommodations... and she found herself letting out a long whistle of appreciation after stepping through the door. Although she was no longer a wanderer, the Mandalorian had grown somewhat used to simple living conditions throughout the many years since the fall of her Clan: and, comfortable as her home on Hefi may be, she still found herself taken aback whenever reminded of just how pleasant a nice bed could be - and it could be made even warmer with an extra blanket, which she happily tossed on top of it. To say nothing of the wonderful view, leaving her to look out the window for a few minutes, lost in thought. She had been... truly fortunate to get out of the storm unscathed, and yet, she could not shake off the vague notion that something felt off. A warrior's instinct could prove detrimental at times, particularly when it came to more diplomatic ventures, but in this case? She found herself wondering if Valery was perhaps on to something.

Almost like she's a Jedi and knows better than you when it comes to ghosts, or demons, or whatever in the hell the locals believe in. Numbskull.

Removing her heavy winter coat and setting it down on a small coffee table, the Mandalorian's blood ran cold at the sight of her hands. They were... slimy, and she knew exactly why.

She was shifting. Which, naturally, should not have been possible: after all, she had no intention to shift in the presence of others, even less a pair of Jedi. Explaining what she was would be an ungodly headache, and she enjoyed having her privacy. Why then, was her webbing forming? Pushing the door to the bathroom open, she went to wash her hands at the sink. Water would help, as would some concentration to shift back into a more inconspicuous form.

A prolonged stay inside this Mansion would be a living hell if she found herself forced to conceal what she was from all these people.

"Just my karking luck. Another thing to keep hush-hush."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"It's still so surprising how much of a scaredy cat you can be sometimes." Kahlil plopped down on the bed, having already removed the fake fangs for his own vampiric costume. He laid own, yawned, stretched. Really just got comfortable. He could feel her worry, but he didn't share it. If there was a problem, they'd handle it. If anything he felt bad for whatever it was that was going to make the problem.

"Getting comfortable would be ideal. C'mon. We'll deal with any creature that comes our way when they do."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Irwin Vuull Irwin Vuull | Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Irwin nodded and waved his goodnights to the group before entering the room. As he turned the key in the door's lock, he couldn't help but glance down the now-empty hallway. It felt as though someone might be watching him, a sensation likely heightened by the unfamiliar surroundings of the mansion.

Opening the door, he was happy to see a big bed waiting for him to lay down in. The room was a little colder than expected, but it was still warm enough to be comfortable. Walking inside he closed the door behind him, a click signifying that the lock had initiated.

Irwin walked towards the nightstand, he withdrew his blaster from its holster, he placed it there as he did every night. He then approached the window, peering outside, but seeing nothing of note. To prevent the morning light from waking him too early, he drew the curtains shut.

With his nightly rituals completed, Irwin moved and sat down on the bed looking around the room. There was nothing special the bathroom wasn't the best, but the bed was really nice. Laying down on top of the sheets he stared up at the ceiling before turning onto his side and trying to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom