Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hand Is Dead!

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Long live the Hand!

[cue confetti]

Well, let's get right to it. Vrag was my main for a year here on Chaos, and I've thoroughly enjoyed her. She's definitely one of my favorite characters – if not the favorite – but I'm not here for my opinion about her; what I'd like to get from this thread is (shocker) your feedback on that lovely schutta.

When I made Vrag, I had a pretty clear idea of where I wanted to take her, and I don't regret a moment of my journey with her. I had fun, created stories with some seriously amazing writers – [member="Hal Terrano"], [member="Lady Medax"], [member="Kana Truden"], [member="Darth Vornskr"], [member="Darth Carach"], [member="Khallesh"], [member="Darth Pyrrhus"], [member="Darth Isolda"], [member="Spencer Varanin"], [member="Alric Kuhn"], [member="Sage Bane"], [member="Orick T'ane"], [member="Quietus"], [member="Draco Vereen"], [member="Drana'stair'eno"], [member="Gilamar Skirata"], @Many, many others, and of course obligatory shoutout to my main boos, [member="Reverance"] and [member="Matsu Xiangu"] – and now I lay this Sith Lord to rest with a light heart.

If you've got any thoughts to share on how you perceived Vrag, good or bad, I'd love to read them. I only ask that you express yourself in a civil manner, but other than that, anything goes. I like knowing if the goals I set for a character were achieved, or if people got a completely different impression through my writing, so please don't hold back.

giphy.gif

I've always appreciated the consistency and clear vision with which you've written Vrag.

It's easy to get bogged down in to a mindlessness with a character like her, but she always felt highly intelligent and motivated by something other than the pure thrill of violence. Not to say that wasn't a factor, but she always felt layered and complex which I enjoy in a character.

Most of all, one of my favorite memories on this board is Matsu and Vrag running in to each other on Manaan, and Vrag's witty quip about Matsu's missing arm and how they pushed forward from there. It was so organic - funny, gruesome, a teamwork that was a great harbinger for the rest of their time together. It's painted so clearly in my mind. I miss her already. <3

[member="Vrag"]

BOOO!! HISS! I miss my Vraggles.

I MADE YOU VRAGGLE ROCK FOR GOD'S SAKE!

In truth, I had the pleasure of writing with you for the back half of the last year, and Vrag was one of my favorites.

*Adds plus 1 Abandonment Counter to Draco's list of friends.*

I regret that we never truly got in a thread together. I've always loved [member="Vrag"] the character, and she's been something of an IC inspiration for Ophidia as a female Sith (Dubious, I know) who did not necessarily adopt the role of "Darth Ladyperson". As such, I've always wanted to see them interact.

It saddens me to see her go. Though, all characters must meet their end eventually.

[member="Vrag"]

Where did she perish? Or it this pre death thread?

Also, I've very much enjoyed her presence in battles and in the One Sith. A shame we will not be able to meet on the field when the Empire and One Sith clash, but that isn't for quite some time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom