Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gulag Plague

Hello. I am trying to make a planet for the dead planets event that was demolished by the Gulag Plague. I was wondering if anyone had any information about the plague I could use. I've been searching and I honestly can't find very much info on the virus.

[member="Maricana Graye"]

Only thing I know about it is the brief description of it in the time line. Don't know if there are that many easily accessible references to it this many years later.

Some of these I will just shut you down on because there's either no information or it's being held by [member="Tefka"] who may correct me on this.

With that being said:
  1. Airborne is the most common. Others possible.
  2. No, no species or person has immunity.
  3. Fast.
  4. By quarantine only.
  5. No.
  6. Dying. :p
You do not need details for this submission, and it's best if some things just remain mysterious until we reveal them.

All you need to know is that it's a fast, virulent plague which there is almost nothing that can stop it.

Tefka said:
People have tried to find out more about the Gulag virus before, but they've all disappeared....
I found this on my travels in trying to find information. Judging by this quote I don't think I'll find much info. Although this quote is from all the way back in 2014 so who knows.
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

That's our official stance on it.

The Gulag Plague is both a plot device and a future plot motivator. What I have given you is all the information you'll get, and more than you need for your sub.

Good luck, it's a good thing to use for the dead planet competition.

[member="Maricana Graye"] Yeah. I plan on joining it at some point. I think yours could prove to be very interesting. Hearing what this plague could do, you could even pull ideas from the tv show, The 100. It's where severe radiation destroyed life o Earth, but not completely. It rather altered the animal species and a few new interesting creatures had been added that had survived in these rare conditions. 100 teens were then sent down to explore the planet again to see if life still existed. You could possibly change up from that a little bit and make some surroundings toxic.

Macharius Solaire

M

One thing I can tell you is the plague still exists. Of course this is OOC information now that the character of mine who knew about it is dead. There's only one player now who knows about what I specifically refer to. One I know anyways. And she's unlikely to give up the info even if I gave you the name. Pretty much as [member="Valiens Nantaris"] said though, future plot motivator. And best not to mess with it. That stuff will kill you faster than a raging Vornskr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom