Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Greater Terran Union

The Techno Muun
"Over a century ago, we paid for our future in blood. Every bullet fired, every bomb dropped, every tank, aircraft and warship which had unleashed its weapons and anger was a declaration to the universe. There is no power that can not be shattered by our collective will, no enemy that will deny us our destiny, no cause too great that human flesh and human steel will not rise to meet it.

A century ago our forefathers fought for the right to exist. Citizens, I ask you – who among us was not humbled by their magnificent sacrifice?
For many years we have worked to earn that sacrifice, we have sought reward in service alone. The path we chose was not an easy one, but never once we have faltered. For in our struggle, we have come to understand that the galaxy does not long permit the survival of the weak or the timid.

And so today, as ships and armies march forward under the banner of our great nation, they carry with them a sacred fire that a century ago was lit in the heart of all mankind. Soon that fire will blaze across the stars, and should any stand against us, that fire will burn their fields and boil their oceans until their mountains crack and every hope is burned to ash! The entire galaxy will know, if we cannot move heaven, then we shall raise hell!" - Marshal of State Affairs Natasha Fox, 856 ABY

The Greater Terran Union

The Greater Terran Union is a xenophobic, militarist state dedicated to taking control over a significant portion of the galaxy. Established as a provisional goverment it has arisen to be the sole governing body in a syestem upon which was governed by various goverments and federations. Now they strive to perfect all races under the leadership of Humanity.

[member="Trevor Jackson"] - This pretty much a word for word copypasta, and use of a created character, that belongs to the Greater Terran Union that was designed by the Templin Institute and, presently is in violation of the 13th General Rule of Chaos.

Taking ideas as inspiration for something of your own making is one thing, and that's more than fine - so long as you write them in your own words - but this? Doesn't fly and should be fixed as soon as humanly possible.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Trevor Jackson"] - I thought you were busy knocking off The Dominion, The New Republic, and like 10 other minor factions already? Come on smalls. You're killing me. :p

The Techno Muun
This in heat. Will begin a long controversy upon which I would rather avoid. Yes, this is word and so I request that this current Ad be Archived as soon as possible. As such I will refrain from using using material from the GTU by Invicta. That being said. I am done. This is meant to be a new controversially and morally new faction designed to ultimatley go head to head with Major Factions. Its just Xenophobia

[member='Trevor Jackson']

I've been trying my own xenophobic and military focussed faction for a while. I also will have some clones, blasters, and a corvette up in the next month. If you want to join, feel welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom