Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The great rescue

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
[member="Quinncolson"]

Nico was heading back to the main cabin and bunks when she heard something and turned looking at Quinn as she rushed over and was moving towards her with a concerned look on her face and slid on the floor to get close to her while she was looking at her. "You okay Quinn." She was looking over her and offering her shoulder for the girl to lean on.

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

Nico was looking at her and at her leg as she was focusing the force into her hand and holding it over her leg. "Careful careful, lets see what we can do about that. Do you know how you hurt yourself?"

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

Nico was looking down while she focused the healing enrgy into her hand and brought it around to hold Quinn's leg and push the energy into her. "Well for now this should help but we'll need to get you to an actual medical bay and check it out. I am good butI am not that good padawan."

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

"It might be but that is why we are jedi, broken limbs can be mended better with the force and made stronger." She said it with a smile while moving to carry her padawan to the small medical bay they had on the ship while she was looking over some of the things with a smile on her face. "We'll get you patched up and able to move around. Can't have my padawan hurt."

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

Nico moved and took her into the medical bay as she laid her on the small table in the corner getting a seat while she took a wrap and splint. Hands rubbing together to while she was focusing the healing energies into her padawans leg. "Get these off so I can splint it and you won't be able to get it wet for a while."

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

"I can't splint up your leg in pants. It will need to be taken off each time you change." Nico was looking at her calmly and carefully while some of her attention went to the medical scanner. "It is okay padawan."

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

Nico looked at her padawan as she was working on healing her and looked at the girls eyes. "It is okay padawan, this is something that happens, just wait until you get really hurt and are laying in a bacta tank. There you will be nearly naked and in front of everyone." She said it raising her eyebrows up with a larger smile appearing on her face though while she was preparing the splint and wrapping it.

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

Nico raised an eyebrow watching her for something she wasn't sure before she stood up and motioned with her. "Alright get up and sit on the edge." She was looking at her before grabbing some crutches for now. She could keep healing it later when she had more energy and leave her to heal it naturally while offering her arm. "Come on now, you can move around with these while we work on getting you settled back in." Next time she would have to work with her on some things.

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

Looking at her fall there was not a whole lot she could do aside from lift her up and just hold her while the jedi knight was wrapping her arms to keep her in place. "Hey hey now, none of that come on. You are my padawan and you are strong... can't have you half naked on the floor. Then I'll have nothing to do when I am tired." She said it as the joke to lighten the mood."

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

"Dont' worry padawan, where we are going you won't need pants." She said it standing there and grabbing them while she held them. "Besides these are pants you got from the sith, might hve sith cooties and we can't have that running around the ship."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom