Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The great rescue

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
[member="Quinncolson"]

"What the hell is she doing there." Nico said it while she was in the vanguard and moving with some of her attention on the astrometrics lab observing things. She had been reaching out and sensing her padawans in the galaxy with the force and no one went to Korriban that was the primevals domain... Well no sane jedi which meant either she had taken some mission or been captured and the jedi moved quickly. "Contact the Rac and tell them that I need an infiltration mission." The message wnt out as she was gearing up and was thankfully able to work on a few things, namely testing her new and upgraded gauntlets as she wiggled her fingers trying out the lighter weight frames, the micronized metals in the grip and the shielding systems within it. She was going to the world and needed to be on her guard while sliding into the protective and armored bodysuit, letting the self fitting suit and boots seal before her neckguard went on and she was on the rac heading down with its stealth systems engaged.

Quinn thought that this life would have been fun at first and it had but now she was missing Nico her old master. She was missing feeling like her life was more than just kissing boys, she missed everything about being a jedi. She knew she couldn't go back now or she would be killed for treason.

[member="Nico Minuro Ike"]

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

The ancient sith world was soemthing she could work on whle her attention was on the systems within the Rac. She was making her way down there and shifted the colors of the bodyglove so she could blend in while getting her hair into a hood and climbing out. "Alright protect the ship and wait for me to return alright, I'll be bacvk and if I am not within two days leave and tell the jedi council where I am." She said it to the rangers on board while moving with sme of her attention going to the desolate ladnscape before she was running and had her saber gauntlets heading towards the old academy.

Quinn was sitting inside of the Academy wishing for her old life back she wanted nothing more than to be back with Nico but she knew she was stuck here. She looked at the academy which she had just arrived at it was huge and she could tell that each of the giant statues had been hand chiseled it was so huge it was scary.

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

Nico was going over some of the things now as she moved carefully, the eternal pyre set up and going while she moved into the remains of a tomb climbing up the canyon wall to find a place she could sit and observe the academy. She was moving and letting the color changing from the bodyarmor obscure and protect her before she got to one of the windows and was glad she saw some of the more secluded sections. Nico listened to some of the dartksiders within talk.

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

She felt something in the force, her padawan and Nico was moving now through the academy as she stopped for a moment listening to several of the students. Memories of her time there and what it had done to her came flooding back for a moment before she was running with some of her attention on the droids roaming around and watching them. She'd have to be careful but the most important thing was to find her padawan and get Quinn out of here before she gave in like so many did. It wasn't good to be a jedi on a sith world, it wasn't good to be a jedi around so much evil and temptation even for her as she rounded a corner and caught the familiar sight of the girl. Nico waited a moment to ensure there was no one around them. "So you going to make this a habit Quinn?"

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

She was looking at her padawan as the girl was hugging her. "Ending up on dangerous worlds with people who dislike jedi. I was able to infiltrate here cause it was close and we have a really fast stealth ship but can't make this a habit. Eventually they will figure out you are a jedi." She was looking at her while she was walking towards the doors away from things. The stealth ship was setting up a small outpost they could use in the caves and mountains far outside of the valley's. It would allow Sasori to discreetly survey and search the world.

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

Nico was looking at her and pul;led the girl close while she was walking and making a small path around the academy into the lower levels. Sneak out and get them away rather then try to fight through it all. While she was certain she could last and kill several of them numbers in the end usually always won out unless they were really bad and she could work with that. It would come in handy before she moved down into the mess hall and skirted the edge with the lights off remaining quiet until they were in one of the servants rooms and entrances things were loaded.

Quinn had her hand on her saberstaff knowing there may be a fight lurking around every corner she was so sorry she had caused so much trouble for her master. The one person who mattered more than anyone else was nico so she stayed close behind her.

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

nico kept moving, her force senses reaching out to lead the way as going through the doors and the canyon got no attention but she felt something while looking back towards the sections of the canyon when she was moving off towards the eternal pyre. The canyon winding and going while she motioned Quinn inside speaking. "Go inside the ship, I'll be in shortly and I want to hear what happened to bring you here." She was movign as one of the rangers showed her the reports. "We found a cave in the lower valley with tunnels, the scouts can move through it and get what is needed without being seen." She gave a nod of her head allowing some of them to send others off with an emergency beacon and some of the taozin bracelets as she ran up the ramp leaving the team in their cave that they were moving through into somewhere for a base. Nico was looking at her padawan as she stood there. "Alright now tell me what happened?"

"Well I was headed to the market one day and keeping an eye out for strange activity and I found some I attacked and I let him win seizing the moment to go incognito as a sith acolyte to help the jedi."

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

Well that hadn't worked out well as Nico was looking at her padawan with a raised eyebrow. "And did you happen to learn anything useful? There is a reason we don't send jedi undercover often... let alone padawans. A master would be in great danger and they have control and understanding. That was foolish."

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

Nico was looking at her and moved as the ship was going with a look at her padawan moving forward to touch her chin and looked at her. "Hey it is okay, you are fine padawan and aren't at the mercy of the sith." She just stood there with her arms opened while looking over some of the things before she opened her arms just a little. "Now don't scare me like that, I don't want to have to wake up again and find you are with them again because one of them lured you away with a shiy thing on a piece of string."

Nico Ike Qarmast

[member="Quinncolson"]

"Nico wrapped her arms around the girl while she was just holding her close. She was safe and that was what mattered as they were heading back to Cazador and the moons to work on some of the temples.... and there was the really fun part that the jedi had set up a reserve for meditation and relaxation. "You need to relax and stay safe now and make sure you aren't trying some dangerous things."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom