Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion The Great Galactic Economic Survey of 875 ABY

Plutus Incarnate
Or whatever year it is now.

Anyway, working on a small project to get a blanket statement on galactic economic situations. Rising war tensions, stock markers, star wars crypto - etc. Feel free to take a small survey here, and post up your replies.

Any joke posts will probably be cut from the final product, but ill take as much as I can get from it all.

If you have additional details you want considered or added to the final product(s) - feel free to reply below with the details. Examples can be: Major Faction Economic Breakdown, Crime Rates, Probably Credit Scores of Companies and Factions, etc.

As for the link:

Plutus Incarnate
Most of the survey doesn't hit my RP chops... but I totally love you're running with it. One question did make me do a little heck yeah...

Who has the best store aesthetic?

THIS GUY

NAKAIOMA has got it going on! Giving this guy a shout out because I'm super impressed with how he rolls!

Economic RP has been super niche on the board, so i don't blame ya. As far as Nakaioma?

Hard agree. Man has some kino stuff going on!

Plutus Incarnate
Thus far, trends seem to point to a few things;

GA is overwhelmingly the largest economy in the galaxy, everyone thinks Nakaioma is the fastest growing newer company on the board, and there's a 6/4 split that the galactic markers are in a downturn.

Looks like Chaos is in a Bear Market.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Thus far, trends seem to point to a few things;

GA is overwhelmingly the largest economy in the galaxy, everyone thinks Nakaioma is the fastest growing newer company on the board, and there's a 6/4 split that the galactic markers are in a downturn.

Looks like Chaos is in a Bear Market.

This was the one question that I had the most difficulty with because it is so subjective. Rather than base it off of writer's opinions why not create a metric that would actually determine this?

It would be interesting to see what it actually is... UC's are a thing now so I would imagine a simple algorithm could be applied.

Rambling thoughts anyhow.

MANIAC MANIAC

So, the downside of this is that SurveyMonkey apparently changed their survey's to restrict answers past 10. Meaning I can't see half the responses, so I will unfortunately have to operate for the time being on the first 10 responses.

That being said, I think the law of averages will give us a decent idea of whats going on - and I'll make some fancy infographics to represent it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom