Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Factory Lore Challenge

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
kind of wish we could make this a new thing. Benefit challenges for a sub but instead of the challenge in the dev thread it is in the sub and how you make it. Different things for different types of rewards and be all around with the really rare and special rewards in high valued challenges like this.

also Zaiden you made some fun ones that I liked reading

Matsu Ike said:
kind of wish we could make this a new thing. Benefit challenges for a sub but instead of the challenge in the dev thread it is in the sub and how you make it. Different things for different types of rewards and be all around with the really rare and special rewards in high valued challenges like this.
That's an interesting thought, and I've been hearing other folks say compatible things. We'll look into it.

Matsu Ike said:

also Zaiden you made some fun ones that I liked reading
And lo, in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

Matreya

[member="Matsu Ike"]
Thanks! I wanted to go outside of the box, so far that people might not have thought of these things. As is, I feel decently proud of em. The second one is coolest, though completely nerfed compared to similar examples. Either way, I like it in the end.

[member="Captain Larraq"]
...thank you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom