Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Great Devourer

Hello all, Tython has been one hell of an amazing thread! As the result of being lost to such an apocalyptic hellscape, his body badly damaged and unable to process such huge losses of life. In order to survive Kyrel had to mold his hunger, the Force swirling around his ruined corpse, amplified his hunger to where it cannot be satisfied individually alone.

Becoming a Force Wound, where his gluttony for flesh slowly starts to transcend. Instead of flesh imbued with the Force, Kyrel hungers for all life force. Aside from his goals for the future, he now roams space seeking out where the Force is strongest. His hunger slowly reaching levels not seen since the time of Darth Nihilus.

Soon after Tython, rumors of a dark legend within Maw space forms. Soon he is called the “Great Devourer” Kyrel wanders the dark edges of space in a ruined Resurgent Class Destroyer. Seeking enemies both old and new, even the innocent worlds on where his hunger could be satisfied for a time. Coming to grips with his new transformation, I’m seeking Jedi, Sith, anyone that would go with or against Kyrel in fueling this new dark legend of the Maw. Exploring another horrifying chapter in the Wrath’s grizzly history.

With that introduction out of the way, who wants to play? :)

Last edited:
Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Kyrel could happen upon one of the worlds Gwyn is Karjring and she can try to kick him off her lawn (after he devours tons of NPCs).

Could also do a thread with my Imperial Knight Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira , though I think she's less capable of surviving Kyrel than Gwyn is.

Also, Gwyn herself is an anomaly in the Force now. During Tython everything happening was so strong in the Force to her, she was overloaded and literally poofed from reality to the Netherworld (then came back, if Kyrel meets her in the lad of the living as a Karjr.)

skyrim-wait-i-know-you.gif

Could be fun for Sala to finally face an enemy she can’t just whack to death with her sword. Plus it could be a good catalyst for a storyline I’ve been brainstorming where the stolid warrior almost gets herself killed and goes off contemplating the more theological and metaphysical aspects of the force.

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

Come at me! We do have some catching up to do!

Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo

There is a reason why the Empire’s code name for him is ‘ugly bastard.’

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
Puts on fake mustache and glasses Know who?

Solan Halcyon Solan Halcyon

Haven’t met a servant of the crusade yet. Now that would be very interesting to have a first test subject from them. Hahahahahaha! Sure could smack ya around.

Onrai Onrai
Not sure what to entirely do with you but sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom