Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grayson Imperium Major Faction Application

Name: The Grayson Imperium

Mandate: Grasp The Void

OOC Heirarchy

Owner: Cedric Grayson
Admin: [member="Alyson Halle"]
Admin: [member="Tobias Dracks"]

IC Heirarchy

Worlds on an individual level are allowed to govern themselves, so long as the majority of the population agrees with their choice of party. Each world is expected to produce a Lord or Lady, though these nobles can rule more than one world at a time. These lords have a seat within the House of Lords, where bills and legislature are passed akin to any other democratic system.

The Imperator stands above all, and holds the final say on any matter. The Imperator's position is hereditary, and must be held by a trained Jedi Knight at all times. Though the Imperator may veto any matter, he or she must be extremely wary of the lords. Halting the process of democracy too many times can lead to a vote of no confidence, in which the current Imperator is replaced by their oldest heir.

The Circle of Priests holds significant political sway within the Imperium. Though they do not have solid power like the Lords do, they are often seen at meetings of governance giving advice and making vague threats should proceedings not go to the Ashla's favor. The priests keep the soul of the Imperium alive, and they have the ability to sway millions of commoners with their voices alone.

Requested Hexes

Coruscant (Capital), Tython, Empress Teta

Interested Members

[member="Loske Matson"], [member="Bullwark"], [member="Alyson Halle"], [member="Zam Ulgo"], [member="Sundara Nyveit"], [member="Shanoed Marais"], [member="Tobias Dracks"], @Burc'ya Narric

Description

To keep it brief, the Grayson Imperium is made up of several races that have been victims of genocide at the hands of the Sith and their allies. The groups banded together, forged a new religion worshiping the Light Side of the Force, and named Cedric Grayson their Imperator. Together these groups forged the Imperium, and their armies swiftly overthrew the bickering warlords that held Coruscant. Now at the seat of galactic power, the Imperium aims to stabilize its realms, and then look to spreading the word of the Holy Ashla to other worlds.

The Pitch

The Imperium should be accepted because it is a far different flavor of Light Side than any factions we've had in a long time. They follow the Light religiously, and are so lawful good that even minor crimes are seen as terrible marks of shame. We'll be tackling themes such as ethnic divides, religious differences, and the troubles that come with very different groups living beneath the rule of a singular theocratic regime that wants nothing else than to convert everyone within its borders to the state religion. We're also the space catholic church so there's that too.

Past Roleplay Threads

Subjugating the Warlords

This Is How They Died

The Last of Us

Ready, Steady, Burn It

The Blind

Kolto for Your Cuts

Artificial Trust

Kingmakers

Working For It

[member="Cedric Grayson"]

I'm afraid this is a no from us.

Let me explain, we felt that you rushed this application to try and get in before the deadline. There's no need to rush. Build your faction, work on your recruitment and get more faction threads (and drop the 2017 one) so that when faction applications are reopened you have something to really wow us.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] - That's alright. I threw in the 2017 thread just for plot relevance, we've been around for a bit but lowkey so I get how it seems rushed. I'll resubmit once applications are being taken again. Best to you bruv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom