Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grandest Nature (My Roleplay OOC, for those who are interested)

Anyone wanna check out my roleplay in Open? I was always looking for others. ^_^ Endor's the planet, and my character's into a mission she needed to do. Well... Gonna update my character details later on so you'll catch up to what happened...

Discussions and OOC are here! You can also get suggestions to me in regards to it! :) This one's now open.

Jessica Kidman

J
[member="Lereana Vainscepter"] - Endor's smack in the middle of First Order territory but your post mention's a Confederacy Resistance Cell. Can you elaborate on the setup here? :)

[member="Jessica Kidman"], for your question:

Lereana had limited intel, but is brightly solid since she confirmed with two sources. Together with a companion named Kohr, they uncovered information about a ruthless Private Military force, X-Light, to be making deals, with more probability just to gain credits. Having black market weapons for a Resistance cell that was formerly Confederation, though just minimum assets to the faction, they're thinking of defecting and joining X-Light as separate assets.

X-Light is a private military force led by Major Akksel. His allegiances are unknown, but his loyalties even date back to the years when he was known in the former Republic military. There were even rumors he played 'Advisor' to some insurgent groups at the Outer Rim planets to teach them laws of conflict and rules of survival... Basically, X-Light is pumped with Special Forces units from different walks of life.

I'll put more information on a possible NPC development board I'll put up for approval... Akksel is a major antagonist to Lereana.

Jessica Kidman

J
[member="Lereana Vainscepter"] - Brilliant. I'd join but I'm currently unavailable. Cheers dove. :D

[member="Kadesh Scythe"], is there a way you could try being a local contact in Endor? We'll discuss details via PM for that though. Besides being a contact, you know some notable side missions if you could think of some.

[member="Lereana Vainscepter"]

You shouldn't fear the First Order. We're not bad guys, at least OOC. Opposition, is a little flavour. We enjoy fleshing out our worlds in RP. Consider, [member="Kyrel Ren"] 's presence that of a guide. Sure he may want to duel. But he's trying to give you an idea of the world and environment the First Order has created on Endor.

[member="Lereana Vainscepter"]

Endor is still forested, but modern settlements do exist there. Sporadic outposts in the woods, sure. But they're there. Strategically, when compared to other worlds in the First Orders grasp, it's not that important. While others might have mines, military facilities, or major population centres, Endor is a backwater. It's only real claim to fame was the fact we fought the Ssi-Ruuk there and because of the penitentiaries there. Heavily guarded prisons mind you, so there military presence there is somewhat strong. But it wouldn't be like taking on a whole legion of troops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom