Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grand Party (Open to all)

Ruby Rose

Every Rose Has its Thorns
Ruby blushes slightly at the look she was being given, standing up and swaying slightly. Her smaller frame quickly feeling the effects of what she had drunk that evening.

"Oh that won't exactly be necessary, my ship is right down at the starport just a short speeder ride away from here. All of my tools are there if you need your arm checked out. You'll have to pardon the clutter, i've been... renovating lately"

VERY bold indeed this one... he's lucky I like bold... Surprised at herself slightly, then shrugging it off, her usual cold nature melted away with cheerful air of the party, the friendly banter and the...substances partaken.
[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Liam Darkgear

You're Just Another Cannok
The Mandalorian smirked. He could tell Ruby was enjoying the flirting and his bold, rugged personality. He especially noted the bright pink flush on her cheeks. How cute.

"That works too. Whenever you're ready, sugar, we can take off. Unless ya wanna stay longer."

Darkgear stood up slowly now, letting his muscular frame fill the space before her. The mercenary observed the beautiful woman in front of him, waiting for a response.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

She looked up at the larger mando now standing over her with a slight smile.

"I'll leave that up to you, you're the one with an injured arm. I would hate for you to be in pain if I can help it somehow."

Ruby tried to look at the arm for some sort of odd movements, slightly concerned but impressed, she hadn't even been able to tell that the arm was a mechanical due to the craftsmanshsip.

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Liam Darkgear

You're Just Another Cannok
Darkgear shrugged, smiling at the smaller woman.

"Let's go, then. I'm not much of a party person anyways."

The Mandalorian stretched his leather trenchcoat and flipped the collar up, looking positively noire.

What a guy.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

"Sounds good then, you'll have to drive though, my ship is just down at the starport, its a solid black beauty, red accents, can't miss it.."

Rose starts making her way with you towards the exit, swaying only slightly under the influence. As she steps outside, it starts to rain. She quickly pulls up her hood and runs over to a parked speeder and hops in.

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
Kylo looks to [Member=Nicademus Blith] and nods to him. "Just heard about the party thought I'd come check it out, possible chance to make a business contract for my company or maybe look for a job, what about you? "

Kylo looks the man over then looks around to the other guest awaiting for the man's reply.

Nicademus Blith

War as a business to end war as a business
Nicademus chuckled.
"Well right now i am hosting a party, trying to get the word out there." He said
By now there were atleast 75 people at the party, and the DJs had started rotating, the first dj was already playing some music.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usXhiWE2Uc0&ab_channel=Monstercat[/media]
He noticed Ruby leaving, other people's personal lives were none of his buisness, so he just let it happen.
Nicademus had a speech to give in two hours, but he had plenty of time to have fun, before and after that.
[member=kylo kyr'am]

James walked out of the refreshers, careful to mind that his hair and breath were perfectly groomed. Well, groomed for him anyway. He liked the messy look, with a sense of roughness that came natural to him. The spacer had been raised secluded, away from most all society, after all, it was a surprise he even dressed this nice.

The man grabbed a drink from a nearby waiter and guzzled it.

"Sir, that wasn't--"

James gave him a questioning look and the man walked off sheepishly. James set the empty glass down as he fished for a cigarette and looked for Ruby. Gone. Feth. He cursed inside, however, there were plenty of pretty women around. He eyed a certain blue Twe'lik and straddled the bar next to her. With a charming smile and a few silver-tongued comments he had her blushing and laughing flirtatiously in a matter of seconds. Ruby was now actually quite far from his thoughts.

A StealthX fighter lands on the landing pad outside, modified engines comparatively quiet compared to other ships. Its matte black paint job seems to almost absorb light, giving it a rusted-looking texture to it. When the fighter shuts down, the cockpit opens up with a high-pitched whirring that is characteristic of hydraulics, revealing a woman, of the Pureblood species. She jumps out, gracefully landing as she readjusts her DL-44 and vibrosword. She arches her back in a stretch, popping her spine and revealing a set of clothes that leaves very little to the imagination. When she finishes stretching, she saunters forward to the front entrance, tossing a wink to a random twi'lek man who had been gawking at her.

When she reaches the entrance, she studies all the different people in the battle. One man, dressed in a sort of uniform, and is oozing 'Rich Company owner' from his aura. Another, a smuggler-looking man, rugged, nice on the eyes. Perhaps she may target him tonight and make her evening more interesting then simple drinking and whatnot...

"Oh, gods, Captain, be careful, I may just have to check this ship out for myself," Da'Finla said with a playful slap on his arm.

He smiled and gave her a knowing wink, "Well miss, ye knows that I have been drinking, I need a designated driver."

He was overplaying it, he needed much more alcohol to be even near drunk. Even then, that wouldn't have stopped him from driving well. He was a professional, he had even run blockades stone-drunk and came out unscathed.

"I think my schedule is open," Da'Finla said running a finger through his hair teasingly.

Then he felt it. His empathy felt an icy cold enter the room, a darkness like nothing else. And their eyes were on him. His eyes narrowed. Something was wrong here. Da'Finla's face contorted in worry as she quickly retracted her hand, "Is everything ok, Captain?"

James tired to shake it off with a smile, "Sorry, love I just realized I left my datapad on the table," he gave Da'Finla's lekku. She gave a gentle moan of pleasure, "I'll be right back, love."

James turned and walked towards the table. He saw the red-skinned woman. The Vortex. He looked away casually, pretending not to notice her.

[member="Udrusa"]

When he walks pass, his mistrust is immediately felt by her. Of course, all because she was a Sith, and a Pureblood at that. But, he had a reasonable reaction to her presence, so perhaps she could salvage the situation, possibly make some decent conversation with him. Besides, this is a party, affiliations and whatnot should not matter here. With that thought, she walks past him, slipping a note into his pocket as passes him by, heading towards the bar.

Care to not judge a book by its cover?

James felt the note passed into his pocket. He looked at it and thought for a moment. His eyes looked back at the pre-occupied Twe'lik at the bar. She was a nice score. The he looked at the Red Sith at the other end. Ah, what the feth, its worth a shot.

He flagged a waiter down and whispered a message in his ear for her, "The lass over yon, her ships, being towed. Might as well give her the alert."

The waiter diligently passed the message along, James was careful to hide his face while she passed by indignant about the nights ending. He had a lot of practice at these sorts of things. Confidently, he swaggered to the bar where the lady was. He ordered a pair of Reactor Cores, one for himself, one for the lady.

The near-human leaned on the bar with his most charismatic smile, "labintias <<hello>>," James said, trying her knowledge of Sith language, "you made quite an entrance there, now didn't you?"

[member="Udrusa"]

After shooing off yet another incessant drunk, she smiles softly to herself when the near-human approaches her. Her smile only grows when he actually manages out a word in her tongue. Oh, this was going to be a fun party, that's for sure. With another sip of her wine, she turns to look over to him.

"Oh? Thank you, for the compliment, handsome. What's your name?" She tilts her head to the side, leaning back and crossing her arms underneath her bosom as her lips remain uplifted in a smile.

[member="Udrusa"]

"Me crewmates call me captain," he said taking a drink of the highly alcoholic drink. "But for you, its James," He saw the last drunk stagger off, and let his mischevious hazel eyes lock on hers, "What's the name of ye? Or are you one of the valzina <<goddesses>> of old?"

The spacer set his glass down and winked, equally mischevious.

[member="James Justice"]

With her own smirk, she shrugs, being sure to accentuate her chest with her crossed arms' movements. He was definitely good, maybe even great. But, he's not the only one with flirts. And she plans to make this night as fun as physically possible, for the both of them.

"Ar j'us noret nun kia buti tu'iea valzina, j'us valia zinot kia savaka kietaje." ( If you want me to be your goddess, you'll have to work harder. ) She replies with a growing smile, sliding closer to him to where they are almost touching.

"Call me Udrusa, James."

A challenge, James could never back down from a challenge. And when a woman was involved, that was even moreso the case. He didn't even try to hide his notice of her chest, or that she was accentuating it. If she wanted to play foul, he had no worries doing that either.

He took her hand and gave it a soft, lingering kiss. Her skin felt soft, flawless under his lips, "Udrusa," he said in a soft, savory voice, "tave mad'uo kash visa manosi valzina <<the pleasure is all mine, goddess,>>"

The spacer gently set her hand down and took a drink, "What do ye do when ye aren't stealing men's hearts, Udrusa?"

[member="Udrusa"]

[member="James Justice"]

If she were anothing other than crimson, she would have been visually blushing. And at his noticing of her trick, she has no need to hide her grin. They both knew what was going on, and what would end up happening well before the party is over. At his question, she gives a simple answer to him.

"Training. Learning how to use the Force to manipulate the minds of my enemies. I may be Sith, but I do not have their views, not truly."

He gave a very bemused smile, "Ah, a valzina iv yda <<goddess of sin>>," he said with a wry grin, "my favorite kind."

The spacer drained his glass and took the chance to scrounge a cigarette from his pocket. While searching he "accidentally" let his leg touch hers. Lighting one for himself and offering one to Udrusa, he began wreathing himself in the sweet smelling smoke, "To be honest, I always found both sides of the Jedi-Sith conflict with their faults. Neither one are entirely right," he rolled the cigarette across his lips, "I have always had interests in other things."

[member="Udrusa"]

[member="James Justice"]

When his leg brushes against hers, she smirks when she actually stretches out her leg and wraps it around his, pulling him in even closer as she lifts her face up to hover a few centimeters from her. With an evil smirk, she leans forward, taking the side of his cigarette between her lips and gently prying it from his mouth, her tongue flicking out to readjust the cigarette so that the butt is in between her lips. And, remarkably to some, she happened to not ruin the cigarette. She takes a drag from it, blowing it out to the side as she continues to stare into his eyes.

"I like to think so, James." She all but whispers to him, holding the cigarette back to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom