Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grand Party (Open to all)

Ruby Rose

Every Rose Has its Thorns
Some actually labs for weapon tech could be useful, never a bad idea to turn down an offer like that ""I usually work on my own ship, but I appreciate the offer i'll have to take you up on that sometime. James, be careful where you aim your blaster, it might just...jam on you" She smirks and winks back as she finishes her glass, putting the frosty glass on the table. "My ship doesn't exactly have an issue getting places or fighting enemies, cargo space is a slight issue... i cut down on it for... other upgrades. He's right though, once you're planet side, who knows where you'll end up."

[member="James Justice"] [member="Nicademus Blith"]

James rose his glass and drianed it to the proposition. "I won't say no when I has the creds to pay you properly. Ye are a good mate, Nicodemus
And of course if ye needs any help moving cargo, ye can count on me." James chuckled and grinned back at Rose. She was flirting back, at least that was how he was going to take it anyway. His winsome ways always managed to find him friends--and trouble no doubt.

"Its been quite a while since me last jam up," James bantered back, "I were a wee lad the last time. Me thinks it won't happen again," he gave a sly grin. "I doubt I'll have to worry about that, now won't I? Ye'll be covering my back."

[member="Ruby Rose"] [member="Nicademus Blith"]

Ruby Rose

"You bring the cargo, my beauty will plow the road for you if need be. He's taken plenty of licks before and kept on pushing through. I don't see this time being any different." She smiles as she thinks back to the last few skirmishes she got into with the Crescent, close as they were.

Someones getting a little cocky isn't he? "Oh i will don't worry, I don't use weapons that have a tendency to jam up, a nice swipe through the right spot and well... no more jamming"

Liam Darkgear

You're Just Another Cannok
Darkgear needed a drink.

The mercenary walked into the establishment, looking around carefully to evade security. It looked like a party was going down here, and parties usually meant free booze, which was better for his bank account. He'd been out of a job ever since thag little incident with Revamp happened. It was nothing personal, just a little arguement with the Trandoshan King himself that got a little violent, no big deal. Ok, so what if he left a bunch of lizard mercenaries dead? Big deal, his ass.

Well, at least Vinskk had liked him enough to the point where he simply fired him and told him to stay far away instead of simply killing the Mandalorian. It's a good day if you're still alive. But free alcohol was calling his name now as he sauntered over to the bar, trying to look somewhat in place next to the hat-clad man and long-haired beauty.

"Gimme a...hm, I'm feelin' fancy today. Gimme a Coruscanti Martini."

He said all this lowly in his Dxun accent, which was almost like a Concordian accent, except a bit more lilted. The bartender on wait got to work, mixing and shaking to create the substance that the mercenary desired.

Now he waited, and hoped that no one made conversation with him.

Aw, who are we kidding? Of course the charmer got straight to work hitting on the woman nearby. Classic Darkgear.

"It's gonna be a nice party, huh? Once the people show up, anyways."

He said this to the beautiful lady, throwing a little wink to make his intentions clear. The scoundrel was handsome enough, if you ignored all of the scars (unless you're into that rugged look), but his charm was what solidified the package.

And boy, he could charm. Liam waited for a reply, showing off an impressive little grin that hid his sharp teeth and true, almost crazy, smile.

[member="Ruby Rose"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Sibar Laval"] [member="Nicademus Blith"]

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
Kylo arrived at the hall, his duster flapping at his legs as he walked and slightly blowing in the wind. His gas mask eye visors glowing bright red in the night. Under his duster he had 4 Blaster Pistols on his hips and strapped to his legs, as well as his AR-Jurkad Carbine Assault rifle hidden in his duster.

Once inside he looked around at all the party guest. He examined each one, some drunk, some sober, all chatting about whatever. Kylo strolled to the bar and examined the alcohol, nothing caught his interest. He noticed others that might be Mercenaries...maybe. Kylo as well spotted the Sith and the Jedi. That was a life he would never understand, would not want to either. Kylo leaned against the bar taking in his surroundings. Not really sure why he was here though. Maybe he could find a job here, who knows. The night carried on as he watched everyone.

Ruby Rose

I could use another with this crowd... Ruby turned around to the bartender, "I'll take a Hothian Ice Flow, extra cold." She takes the frosty ice blue drink from the bartender, and turns back around, her crimson hair in stark contrast to the pale white skin it eclipsed. She takes a sip of her drink* Hmm..not as good as back home but pretty good She looked around the party as another merc sat beside her, the scars on his face telling the tales of past battles and experiences.

"That it will be, theres some interesting individuals here already. I'm Ruby" She offers a hand in greeting to the newcomer, giving a small genuine smile, her curiosity getting the better of her, wondering about the tales behind the scars.

[member="Liam Darkgear"] James Justice Sibar Laval Nicademus Blith

Liam Darkgear

Darkgear took the hand offered and kissed it, a show of respect and affection.

"Call me Liam, sugar. What brings a girl like you here?"

He just realized what a dumb question that was after it escaped his mouth. She was gonna know something was up now, that he wasn't invited here. He smiled, but inwardly gritted his teeth, waiting for his cover to be busted. He hoped she didn't turn the question around on him, or he'd have to improvise some heavy bantha poodoo.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

Her pale skin turns slightly pink in the cheeks, blushing slightly at the flirtatious nature of the new visitor. Well, it IS a party I guess, i suppose i can play along

"Good to meet you Liam. Curiosity mainly, a merchant friend told me about this party and I decided to stop by, it never hurts to meet some new people. What ever brings an experienced...I'm guessing bounty hunter, To a place such as this?" She finishes her statement and smiles lightly up at you, enjoying the banter and taking another sip of her frosty beverage, the cold taste reminding her of her home.

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Liam Darkgear

Oh, great. Think, Liam, think!

"I'm, uh, um, head of security 'ere. Yeah! Um, yeah, don't tell anyone though. I'm undercover."

He threw a wink her way with that one. His martini came in, and he took a hearty swig to take the edge off. Let's see if he could con his way out of that one if he was caught, he thought.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

"Ahh, the head of security are you, and drinking on the job? What a good way to keep your cover. Come now, this is a party, let us help you keep that cover strong shall we?"

She could tell by the way of his stuttering that he was lying, but the man was at least entertaining to talk to. She finishes her drink and gets up, taking him by the arm and dragging him away from the bar and over to a lounge, hopefully before the party host, sitting a mere two seats down heard his false claim. Once there she takes a seat on one of the longer couches and leans back, looking up at the man, "So what's your REAL story Liam...or should i call you something else? As i said, I'm here to meet new people, so please, do tell me the truth, your secret is safe with me." She smirks up at you, having a few secrets of her own to hide and loving the thrill at digging into others.

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Liam Darkgear

Darkgear sat on the sofa next to Ruby, looking at her with his storm grey eyes.

"All right, sugar. I'll tell ya the truth. I'm a mercenary, but I'm just here for a free drink. And you can call me Darkgear. Or Kelborn. It's my clan name. You're not gonna tell anyone, are ya?"

The mercenary bit his lower lip slightly and shot her a flirtatious glance, knowing full well she wasn't going to let the party host know.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

I really need to slow down a bit when i drink at these things... She leans back comfortably against the backrest of the couch and closes her eyes, slightly dizzy from the quick intake of alcohol. After a couple seconds she looks back up at you with her emerald green eyes, chuckling softly.

"You didn't exactly seem the head of security type, you seemed like you enjoy a more...adventurous line of work than just sitting around guarding parties for rich folk. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you don't. You're secret is safe with me"

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Liam Darkgear

Liam laughed a little bit, scarred face crinkling into an expression of joy. He then smirked and looked right into those green eyes. Time to play coy.

"Ya got that right. I am...adventurous."

A knowing look accompanied that last sentence, showing Darkgear's interest was more than friendly. The Mandalorian continued.

"Why don't ya tell me about yourself, eh? And thanks for keepin' my secret. You have my...gratitude."

He sat next to her, head still turned to face Rose, and their knees were touching. Liam stretched, making the leather jacket squeak against the material of the sofa.
Let's see where this gets us, he thought.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

Adventurous indeed, he IS a bold one, lets see how well he plays this game

"And what kind of adventures does a bold mercenary such as yourself pursue?"

She turns to face you, her eyes gazing up into yours and giving you a playful smile as her fair long crimson hair falls forward over one of her eyes.

"I am but a wandering mechanic, an innovative designer if you will. I do what I can in this small galaxy of ours, traveling around and going where I'm needed to keep the balance"

Thats the general gist of it anyway, but he doesn't need to know all the details about what I do with my wanderings...yet.

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Liam Darkgear

Liam shrugged, a coyish smile crossing his face as he got more comfortable, martini in hand.

"You're awfully curious, aren't ya? I like that. I was attached to a...prominent member of the Hutt Cartel for a while. Don't worry, I ain't slime. I was just there for the money. It didn't work out though, so I'm job hunting now. And here I am. Or should I say, here we are."

Darkgear raised his glass in a toast and drained it, the last of the Coruscanti Martini gone. There went his social lubricant. The hard alcohol began to loose him up as he looked at Rose again, running a hand through his hair and chuckling.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

Ruby smiled back, taking a sip to the toast, the drink halfway gone. As you finish yours, she offers you the rest of her glass, loosening up a good bit as it takes effect, letting out a soft chuckle.

"I tend to be a bit curious when meeting new people...or in general. The Hutts can be a decent place for work, you just have to be careful what you get tangled up in. Sounds like you got one of the bad ones... Sorry to hear that, at least you're here now, I'm glad it wasn't anything too bad."

She rests her head on her head, tilting it slightly as she gazes at you curiously when you laugh. "What's so funny?"

Liam Darkgear

Liam smiled and tried to make a serious face, but that just caused him to laugh even more.

"I just said I wasn't slime. I'm gonna tell ya the truth: I was as slimy as a Hutt's tongue back when I was there. But I'm tryin' to go straight now, ya know? And the guy I worked with wasn't bad to me. In fact, he's-or was, my best friend. Damn, we were close. It's alright, I guess. I just wish some things woulda been different."

His eyes grew momentarily somber as he remember [member="Vinskk Revamp"] and all the good times he had. Time to change the subject.

"A mechanic, huh? Wonder if you could take a look at my arm. It's been actin' weird."

Of course, he forgot to mention his left arm was cybernetic. She probably wouldn't understand what he meant.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Nicademus Blith

War as a business to end war as a business
Nicademus had seen a man enter the building, a duster, heavily armed too, he jsut stood there, so Nicademus decided to strike up a conversation.
"What brings you here?" Nicademus said

[member=kylo kyr'am]

Ruby Rose

She looks at you laughing light heartedly about your past and laughs a bit as well.

"Well, at least you admit it and are trying to turn things around. It isn't like we can change our pasts, the best we can do is try to improve and make yourself better for the future."
'
Like you're one to talk about a flawless past she thinks as she remembers the dark path that she barely avoided herself, just a few years ago.

"What do you need a mechanic to look at your arm f...oh... if its a false arm I can take a look at it. This isn't exactly the place for that though. Do you have anywhere else where I could take a look at it?"

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Liam Darkgear

"A place to go? Well, I know a good hotel nearby..."

Liam winked and flashed his classic 'charmer' smile. The Mandalorian, while not saying it specifically, implied plenty. Darkgear flexed his cybernetic arm and pulled out his wallet.

"I got enough, if that's where you wanna go."

The mercenary looked at Rose coyly, with an almost predatorial expression on his handsome, scarred features. If she rejected him later on, oh well. At least his arm would get a free tuneup.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom