Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grand Party (Open to all)

Nicademus Blith

War as a business to end war as a business
Nicademus was hosting a party, it was the official launch of his new company, while he had been in opeation for multiple years, mostly constructing factories, ship yards, and R&D facilities, this was the grand opening, they were ready to release products, so he decided to celebrate. He had sent invitations to many noteworthy individuals, politicians, other CEO's , Jedi, Sith, Mercenaries, all of them were invited, some of the mercenaries were there to ensure peace, make sure the jedi and the sith did not murder each other. The invitations were sent to certain noteworthy individuals, and some just showed up, he did not mind party crashers, in reality it was a public party, though you had to be in the know, to have heard about it. This was a casual party, dancing and fun for all, he will be able to get to know his potential customers, more closely than he would otherwise, at formal parties people tended not to be themselves. It was at a large hall, he had DJ's who would rotate every few hours, to spice things up, there was plenty of alcohol, and also there was quite a few hotels nearby, most guests would have a room, others may sleep in their ships, others, may have other accommodations. This was taking place on Alderaan, the location of their headquarters, he knew the area well, as he grew up here, the party was in Aldera, the capital. He was waiting for the first of the guests to arrive, and was sitting down in the lounge of the building, near the entrance, reading a book on his datapad.

James made his way to the dining hall, wearing his best royal blue Captain's jacket with matching pressed flightpants. The reclusive pilot and entrepreneur was comforted by the fact that his faithful astromech droid, R3-D3; "Reed" was trundling along right behind him. James sighed as he thought about the myriad of emotions that he would be subjecting himself to feeling at this party. The Force ability of Empathy was something that was involuntary to him; always open and almost impossible to close. "Why do I does these things to meself?"

The faithful but scuffed up yellow droid behind him gave a bubbly response.

"Yer always the optimist, ain't ye?" James quipped in his odd accent. No one in the galaxy had ever been able to place it, himself included. Perhaps that's what he got for growing up on a tramp freighter.

Pushing that sad thought out of his mind he reminded himself of how he got here. Right. RIght. If anyone asks tell em the truth. After the truth always wins out dun't it? The near-human waltzed through the doors, his most charismatic smile on his face. Aside from the waiting staff, the only apparent party-goer was was standing by the door looking at his datapad. James gave him his winning smile, "Aye, G'day thar. Names Justice, James Justice, Justice Shipping Ltd," He thrust his hand out in a confident and friendly gesture, "How are you, then?"
[member="Nicademus Blith"]

Nicademus Blith

Nicademus turned off his datapad and laid it on the table, Turning to the man who had just entered the room.
"Why hello sir, you are actually one of the first to arrive, i am doing fine. You?" He said.
[member=james justice]

Ruby Rose

Every Rose Has its Thorns
Ruby walked up to the building where the party she had heard about from her merchant contact was supposed to be taking place. She gets off her speeder, cloak billowing in the late afternoon wind as she walks up to the door. <I must be early, there aren't too many here yet> she thinks as she walks through the front door, admiring the great effort to spice up the place. Noticing the two already speaking near the door and walks over.

[member="Nicademus Blith"] [member="Ruby Rose"]

James fished a cigarette out of his pocket and pressed it between his lips, lighting it, "I am as dandy as blue on a Twe'lik, thanks," he said from behind the lit nicotine.

In a matter of seconds he had huffed a cloud of smoke around himself. The near-human grabbed a glass and filled it with Correllian wine. When he noticed the lady walking towards them, James poured a second for her and a third for his host, "Well nice to meet ye, miss. Looks like the night tis full of wonderful surprises." He gave a smile and winked at her. The battered astromech droid behind him gave a loud protest at his libations, reminding him to not get too lost in fun. James gave him a gentle prod. It was a party after all, and even if Reed was always there to look out for him, sometimes he didn't want to be looked out for. I am an adult after all. And the owner of a semi-successful business. I think I can know when I have had enough. Besides, he had flown drunk out of more hostile zones than just a civilian spaceport on Alderaan. "I don't believe I caught yer name, Sir, or ye either, miss. Where are the two of ye from?"

Ruby Rose

"Why thank you sir," she takes the proffered drink from you "I'm Ruby, Ruby Rose, originally of Hoth, what is yours?" She gives you a small smile and the smoke from your cigarette blows the other way behind you as she takes a sip. "Your droid seems to have been through a good bit, I take it that you are a pilot then?"

She tries to ignore the wink and obvious flirtations from you thinking <that darn old man Sebet would never let me hear the end of it if I went to a party and didn't at least attempt to socialize.>

[member="James Justice"] [member="Nicademus Blith"]

Sibar Laval

S
The small dropship landed, the hangar door slowly opening to reveal a man in a simple officer outfit with the rank cylinders that identified him as Sergeant. Sibar smiled as he adjusted his cap Time to represent the First Order. Sibar stepped off the dropship, waving the pilot to leave. As he approached the building he noticed to three figures at the entrance. Great, the pilot got me here later than expected. No matter I can handle this. Sibar then approached the three figures.

Nicademus Blith

Nicademus noticed as the woman walked through the door, but let [member=james justice] speak before continuing.
"My name is Nicademus, Nicademus Blith, i was born and raised right here in this city, my mother died when i was young, so i lived here with him." He said.
He then picked up his wine off of the table, and finished it down.
He then noticed the man, who looked to be in a military uniform, he was fine with this, military contracts were good business.

Ruby Rose

"Ah... I'm sorry to hear about that, it appears you've done alright for yourself here though" *i gesture around at the party as i finish my wine, smirking as ice forms under where the Sergeant of the First Order is about to step"

"its a great party here, I'm sure she'd be proud"

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar smiled as he stepped but the smile quickly dissipated as he collapsed to the ground. Sibar slowly got up and noticed the ice he stepped on. Ice?!? Who placed ice here?! I could have this place burned to the-" Sibar quickly caught himself yelling so he fumbled around in his pocket and pulled out a large box of matches. Sibar grabbed a match, lit it, and watched the flame. I'm here to enjoy the party and represent the Order, not level the place. Keep your pyromania under control Sibar, just watch the flame. Sibar sighed, dusted of his uniform, and adjusted his cap. "Sorry, I'm still a little aggrivated from the bumpy flight. I'm Sergeant Sibar Laval from the First Order."

Nicademus Blith

[member=ruby rose]
"Well i inherited my fathers fortune when he died a few years back, long story, ill have to tell it to you if we meet again." He said, as he went to the bar to get another wine, he then subsequently returned.
"You are actually some of the early arrivals, give it an hour, and there will be at least 100 people here. He said.
[member=sibar laval]
"Nice to meet you Sergeant, the bar is over there if you want anything." Nicademus said.
[member=james justice]

Ruby Rose

She chuckles softly watching the sergeant slip on her ice, quickly concealing it as he walks over. "Thats good to hear, it seems to be getting lively already!"

She extends a hand to the sergeant. "No need to be so formal there Sibar, this is a party after all. Ruby Rose, of the Galactic Alliance."

[member="Nicademus Blith"] [member="Sibar Laval"]

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar glared at Ruby as he shook her hand Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Ruby. At least as much as I can do for someone in the Galatic Alliance." He hated the Galatic Alliance but if he could bottle it up for one night he would be fine.

[member="Ruby Rose"]

James watched the new comer and listened in on the brief exchange. He could tell he would enjoy this already and if it went well, he would get through it with a few more friends and maybe business associates.

"Aye I be a pilot. A freigher. Weve been through a lot together, running a lot of blockades and getting through the tightest of spots," the man took a deep swig of wine and offered one to the officer. He swollowed his natural hate for all uniforms and decided to try and see the man behind it. "Allo, good to see ye, Captain Justice."

[member="Sibar Laval"] [member="Ruby Rose"] [member="Nicademus Blith"]

Sibar Laval

S
Sibar shook his head, denying the wine "It's good to meet you Captain Justice. I hope we will get along well." Sibar smiled, this is a party, just have fun.

Ruby Rose

"I agree, Sibar here already broke the ice for all of us" *i smirk over at him, my eyes glowing a pale blue for a second before returning to their emerald green and turning to James*

"So Captain is it? We'll have to compare our ships some time. What do you sail the stars in? Mines a...personalized YT 1300" seems like this party will get lively after all, an interesting bunch here....

@Sibar Larval [member="James Justice"]

James leaned back again Reed, offering Sibar a glass of wine.

"Oy," James said growing reminiscent to his ship. "Her name tis the Drunken Angel. A Dynamic class freighter that my father and his before him owned. I grew up on her. She's the apple of me eye." His eye flickered in thought, "miss if ye ever need a side job feel free to call me. Ye seem the adventurous type. If ye ever wanna make a real difference in helping the people call me. Justice shipping hauls freight in the most dangerous of places for the best of people."

Reed gave a slight protest at bearing his master's weight but endured it.

[member="Sibar Laval"] [member="Ruby Rose"]

Ruby Rose

I go and grab another glass of wine from the bar before sitting beside you, chuckling softly "the Drunken Angel hmm? My beauty is the Dark Crescent. Been through a few scrapes, that ship and I." I take a sip of my drink thinking about what kinds of places you might travel to. "I wouldn't be against that. If you ever need someone to watch your back for a mission, feel free to ask." she takes another sip of ice, the edge of the glass frosting over as she looks down at the little droid, wondering if it will hold up*

[member="James Justice"] [member="Sibar Laval"]

James drained his glass and stood up strait to fill it again. Reed warbled something that was quiet clear in its intent: you owe me big time.

James laughed and took a proper seat. "Careful, miss I might just take ye upon said offer." He smiled and winked again. "Justice shipping is a contract only thing--per each job we pay ye out. No questions and. Of course no mess. However I can always use more help on the most dangerous runs," he waved his hand vaguely to illustrate the point, "we can take ye from one end of the galaxy to the other as part of this job. Best to be careful though. If ye aren't careful there's no knowing where your ship will take ye next once you go rocks side." He sighed, "at least that's what me dad used to say, gods rest his sole."

[member="Ruby Rose"] [member="Sibar Laval"] [member="Nicademus Blith"]

Nicademus Blith

Nicademus liked these two, he was not yet sure on the officer yet, but the other two he liked.
"Ruby, James, If you ever need anything done to your ships, my r&d labs will be happy to help, also if you need any strings pulled, you can always call me." He said
It was always good having friends, especially ones not in the same business as you, and they were always more strings to pull, along with the extra social interaction.
[member=ruby rose] [member=james justice] [member=sibar laval]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom