Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Grand Cruise

Zenda beamed as Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe asked if she was with child, accepting the hug while giving an embrace of her own. "Oh, come on. The Wookiees aren't afraid to hug me. I'm pregnant, not a Ghostling." The Knight practically glowed with the joy her unborn child brought her.

The Togruta listened as the human spoke. She'd never been on a ship with solar sails or starlight sails, but she was excited as well.

Part vacation, part work, the life of a Knight of Alderaan was never boring. Alright, that part was a lie. It was very often boring, but at least it was boring in beautiful places like this. They had confiscated his lightsaber at the door. No blaster, not even a blunt metal stick was to be found on the Knight's person which made him feel naked. Lightsabers were peacekeeping weapons of the Jedi Order, weren't they? Anyone with a lightsaber that wasn't red was basically a shoe-in to be helpful if things went bad right?

Well the men and women of the 'Rim didn't care, and he should have expected that considering he was from the 'Rim himself. He knew how they thought and he was still a blind idiot.

"Ah well," he grumbled as he set his bag onto his cot. Normally if he was out protecting the queen or her family they'd put him somewhere within the massive suite they'd likely reserved. In this case, protecting one of the Noble Houses? Well...They thought they could afford to separate him from the grandeur of Noble living, even though he was technically a noble himself...Through marriage. The thought made him think of his wife. Storms but he missed her.

Settled in and ready for whatever the cruise might hold he made his way to the Promenade Deck. When he arrived he was wearing a suit tunic that at least attempted to make him look like he fit in with the crowd. He didn't bother trying to hide, he was far too large for that, and he walked up to the two young women and nodded to the Togrutan before turning to the DeVoe woman.

"Mi'Lady."
he bowed again to the Togrutan. "Lady DeVoe. I trust everything is to your liking in your rooms? I don't need ta crack some heads do I?"
Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Transport: MU-Class shuttle
Tagging: Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri

"No...hhaha... you are not by far fragile...just...just you know... miracle of life..." Of course she knew Zenda to be quite robust.
Marina had lend a hand to Zenda at the woman's academy in the jedi temple and with the younglings under Zend's care no less. Yes, the Trogutar were quite robust. just that marina was always extra careful with mother's to be. After all, she were with child...all children in Marina's eyes were precious cargo.

"You and I have quite a few things to catch up on...
Did you say Kuxirra is on an educational trip?...where?"
Marina started to ask when a the presence of a husky man came up to them.

Marina had to do a double take, for it were Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj a Knight of Alderaan's high court.
For a second before the man spoke, Marina thought that perhaps she were in some kind of trouble again and that her queen had sent him to bring her back for a good talking too. Her mind quickly tried recapping her last bout with the prince, the queen's son, Theo Vereen.
Marina knew sooner or later that would somehow catch up with her. That kiss she had landed on the prince's lips had come after she tackled the prince to the ground...not what one which would construe being consensual. Marina had realized that the moment her lips had made contact with Theo who seemed to have been taken by surprise. Needles to say, she had then quickly scrambled off him and made a hasty, however embarrassing exit.
She couldn't believe herself that she had kissed him like that. It had been purely out of impulse and...and...shiet, she couldn't believe she had done that.

In her mind; had Theo's mother, the queen, deployed one of the Royal Knights to fetch her and answer to the queen?
It were a heart stopping moment for the blonde in seeing Ike come up towering over her like that. The man was big compared to her, was an understatement.
But as arduous as that fleeting moment were, it soon passed.

Whew... she breathed a sigh of relief in her mind. Theo had not ratted on her misconduct to the queen yet.
One couldn't imagine the relief of feeling blood-flow when her heart resumed to pump again. The knight were certainly here under the queen's orders, but for an entirely different matters... to look over her.

"Hehe..." Marina nervously laughed, still coming down from her near panic.

"No no...no cracking heads necessary.
My suite is just fine.... Uhm, Commander Gale" She replied, seeing that he were not too focused on her with any other intent than to make his presence known.

"Oh...oh my... Aherm.." She cleared her throat.

"My manners.
"Commander Gale... this is my good friend Jedi knight Zenda Tano-Bonteri..."

Then... "Zenda, this is Commander Ike Gale of the Royal Queen's Knights of Alderaan..."

Yes, still quite an odd moment lingered about. Still, Marina were relieved the prince had not filed a formal charge of misconduct for her assault on his person.

Bushido Brown

Definitely NOT Jax Thio honest!

chadwick.gif

There he was, Bushido Brown was on stage singing and dancing to the screaming crowd. Sweat was pouring from his brow like a water fountain but yet he still at an abundance of energy drawn from the adoring fans especially the women. The entertainment section was full of cheers and yells that a person could hear them 10 floors up. Bushido Brown was the main attraction to this luxurious ride through the Asteroid field having been a last minute addition to ship. Given that Bushido was one of the most recognizable singers in the galaxy of course half of the passenger fought their way just to see him sing the night away. With the background dancers struggling to keep up with his moves, Bushido quickly moved to the piano pressing on keys furiously like a droid calculating an Asteroid's speed in a research facility.

Momma, pappa told me
"Son, you better watch your step
If I knew my momma, pappa
Have to watch my pappa myself"

Good Golly Miss Molly, sure like to ball
Oh, when you're rocking and rolling
Can hear your mama call

As soon as he sang those lyrics, Bushido immediately transitioned to the trumpet his hearing briefly dulled by the high pitched screeches by the crowd. Closing his eyes, Bushido blew into the instrument, his fingers pressing the buttons with precision. As soon as he was done, Bushido casually tossed the Trumpet to one of his dancers as his eyes gazed on the elderly man clapping his hands but yet his facial expression was that of calm. A Shocktrooper General one of the conspirators was there and Jax needed more information about the General. What better way than to slip into his alter ego to get closer to him. He's heard rumors that the General was going to meet with his close allies and discuss the war with The Sith Empire and Bushido Brown was going to sing at the event. Well they were going to receive a moment that they'll never forget then.

Rosa Rosa

Jane lovett

J
Jane watched Eira lose herself in the song she smiled watching the dancer move. Jane soon followed suit dancing allowing herself to Lose control dancing as elegantly as Eira was. Between the pheromones and both of their beauty they had captivated the dance floor " I think we have an audience" she said just loud enough for Eira to hear with a smirk she wanted to relax this cruise and she was getting it. Not wanting to discuss business but she sensed that Eira did Jane started putting on a dance for Eira not caring who was watching Jane stared at her the whole the whole time.

Eira Dwynwen Eira Dwynwen

Dancing to the beat, her toned, athletic body showing off to the group as Eira embraces her need to dance. She could barely hear Jane mention that there was an audience, not that it mattered, almost every time she was dancing there would be an audience watching her, came from her years of being a dancing slave. Or at least that was the reason she thought it was. "Let them watch, not here for them." Giving Jane a teasing wink as she pressed her body against Jane and danced slowly with her. Heartbeat thumping hard as she gave all she had into her dancing. "Let me know when you want to stop, I could just dance the night away." A sigh of delight at the idea released from Eira, it just felt right for Eira to dance and to be admired. Even though the idea of being a slave caused her to rage internally, she couldn't resist the call of the beat.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Jane smiled watching Eira dance matching her rhythm perfectly Jane was used to an audience aswell given her profession as a model. Jane's athletic and toned body with Eiras would send tongues wagging for a while but she was solely focused on the twi'lek before her smiling.At her wink just as Eira pressed her body against Jane's she slightly blushed then wrapped an arm around the young twi'leks waist keeping her tightly against jane.

"Then let's give them a show and dance the night away" she said as she danced with Eira slowly giving her a playful wink back. Matching all of the young twi'leks moves while her eyes where focused on Eiras eyes she would let Eira lead for now. She liked seeing people in their element and eira was in hers which made Jane relaxed atleast as relaxed as a sith with no lightsaber can be.

Dancing for hours, there was only bliss and Eira was releasing her Zeltron pheromones throughout the whole dancing session. Causing people to swoon and even fall in love with the Twi'lek as she just embraced the dancing, forgetting her job and the tasks she had set herself for the time on the cruise. She was feeling beads of sweat running down her blue skin, it had been too long since she had a chance to dance this long and show off all the skills she had with her flexibility and such. It was best that she got herself a drink, keep hydrated if she was going to continue dancing. Tucking some blonde locks behind Jane's ear as she leaned in close, in a deep, sultry whisper, "could you fetch us a drink? Think we should keep hydrated as much as I love to keep dancing, can't have either of us fainting."

Eira's fingers caress Jane's sides as she danced. Eira was unused to having a dancing partner so this was nice and she could feel the beat of the music drum within her. However, as she waited for her drink, she started remembering the fact that she was meant to be gathering information and being a spy. Not being a dancer. Eira smiled to Jane, "so, what is it that you do within the Galactic Alliance?" Eira was curious and hoping to gain anything she could moving forward.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Jane smiled as they danced for hours feeling sweat start on her own body as well as see sweat start on Eiras Jane was about to go get them drinks when Eira whispered that in her ear "you read my mind beautiful" she said flashing her a smile. As Jane felt Eiras fingers she smiled as a server brought them refreshments. Hearing the young twi'leks question Jane wrapped her arms loosely around Eiras neck after taking a drink "why are you so interested with my connections in the galactic alliance" Jane whispered in Eiras ear. Jane had a feeling even with her pheromones in Jane's system what Eira was after she had met a few in her line of work would she feed her solid information or give her info about her competitors and would she give solid info at all " my role is primarily honorable since my father's company supplies them with weapons and ships so I might not be able to give that much" she said knowing her company also sold guns to other nations she even managed to sell to the sith.

The conversation was short but not unpleassant and soon the Knight Commander found himself alone with the Alderaanian Noble. He looked from side to side, sparing a glance for the beauty of space. He longed to fly out there again, but his place now was sadly, planted to either durasteel or ceramic, the much loved habitats of Alderaanian nobles.

"She seemed a lovely lady," he said, inching his way towards the main hall. "What do you say we grab a glass of wine, go mingle. Pretend I'm not even here Lady DeVoe"

Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe

With a thump, to the port of the cruise liner a YZ-1408 freighter drops out of hyperspace and slowly approaches

Aboard, Captain Furrow observes the beautiful ship through the glass of his cockpit. This was what he needed, he thought to himself, a nice stress free run dropping of a couple dozen tons of supplies and then a weeks R&R whilst his second in command takes the ship in for a bit of maintenance.

He looked at the head of his second, she was sleeping soundly in the chair next to him, never really wanting to be away from the controls. "Youngsters" he thought, don't know when to take a break. He would be gone a week and he had ordered her to take a break whilst planetside, but he knew she would be out looking for more work so the ship was ready as soon as he returned. He worried for the day when she decided she was ready for her own command.

Furrow docked and disembarked his freighter, taking his luggage down the gangway onto the liner. It was even bigger up close. He never understood how solar sails worked and on a ship this big it would be a sight to behold.

He straightened the sleeves on his tailored silk suit and headed to the reception hall with a fine glass of wine. Looking around he saw a wide range of people, he wondered how many other Harch might be present on the journey, it mattered little though as he was here to relax, enjoy some friendly company and maybe make a few new contacts.

Last edited:
When were people going to learn you can't stop the signal, he mused to himself, as the hidden cable protruding from his sleeve quietly pulled data from an otherwise harmless looking refreshment dispenser. These weren't government secrets he was pulling. No plans for deathstars or fleet deployment strength. No biological super weapon nor some secret potion that could cure baldness and have you growing hair like a wookie in a matter of days... though admittedly that last one would be kind of cool.

No, just simple crew and passenger manifests mostly. Their rooms, their itineraries, what name rooms were registered to; though admittedly many of these people - like Patches himself - were probably using a fake. Nothing to high security. Sure, people valued their privacy and yes, a fine operation such as this one had firewalls, trojan horses and a litany of other checkpoints and security measures designed to keep peoples information private... but not the refreshment dispenser on deck 17, port side just outside... the umm... the place... near the thing with the... thingy...

You know, it occurs to me... he paused for a moment looking to his left, his right, a bit up, and a bit down, before finishing his thought, I have not the faintest sithspitting idea where I am. In fairness, this ship was impressive. One could spend hours, nay days admiring the fine craftsmanship, its many beauties and wonders. He thought he had heard someone over say the mouldings and railing are imported wood from Thyferra... whatever that means. Last thing the galaxy needed were crown moulding enthusiasts but everyone had their own kink, he supposed.

Patches was here keeping tabs on a few diplomats, updating some account information, and maybe glean a secret or two from a few noted dignitaries that were onboard. Politics was a dirty game, and many paid rather handsomely to know what their friends and enemies were up to. A fine vessel such as this hosed many nobles, all eager to suckle at the tit of luxury and culture. He wasn't there to interrupt or change their plans... just include himself in their plans... without them knowing. He did feel a bit naked without his blaster, but his best weapon had always been a datapad and his innate ability to defy the odds... or just wait for someone else to become a bigger target while he slips away.

A small ding from his datapad tucked away in his jacket confirmed the download was complete. He let out a subtle cough, removing the cable from it's port and tucking it away in his sleeve, before retrieving his now luke warm Corellian Coffee from the refreshment station. A small sip confirmed his fears; they had nailed many splendors and luxuries on this ship, but a strong, bitter Corellian Coffee was somehow not one of them. He might have shuddered a bit at the slight sweet note. No Corellian would own up to that, he mused to himself.

With a lukewarm drink in tow and one datapad full of suspects and targets, he surveyed... wherever it was he was... and made his way down the hallway to the first door on his right... or was it the second... he couldn't remember.

Map Patches
... he mused to himself... next time say yes when they offer the map.

Jonathon Patches Jonathon Patches Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe zzFurrow zzFurrow Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj Jane lovett Eira Dwynwen Eira Dwynwen Bushido Brown Bushido Brown MA-F6R MA-F6R Jaster Awaud Jaster Awaud Katarine Ryiah Rosa Rosa Callista Volpe Callista Volpe

Despite the massive bulk of the vessel, everyone would begin to feel the ship vibrating beneath their feet as its engines powered up the interconnected system of winches and massive pulleys that adjusted the dozens of square kilometers of sails into position. The ship started to move, barely noticeable at first, but slowly the asteroid belt and moons beyond started to move. First, they barely shifted, but then they sped away to the rear. Meanwhile, from the viewing deck and the portholes that stretched along the length of the ship, the massive sails wafted upwards and spread along the great stays.

The ship had turned its public announcement system to broadcast Bushido Brown's concert across the ship while the ship began its departure. Mya found herself tapping her toes to the music as she leaned up and watched through the viewing deck. She hummed softly along as she wandered along the length of the ship.

Above her, the sails spread as the ship winched them tight. The sails shone iridescent with reflected light and the shields deflecting microparticles when they would collide. It was almost like a fireworks display that spread out across space for kilometers in several directions. With the sails hoisted, the ship moved at a steady clip now and Suarbi itself vanished far behind the ship.

Another announcement came over through the concert from the Admiral.

Welcome passengers to the Grand Cruise of the Dream of the Rim! We are now underway and departing the Suarbi system. Our next destination is Svivren which we will arrive at in time for excursions to the Festival of Great Trade on the planet's surface for those interested in experiencing it. If not, we will have a special holosimulator experience in the Grand Converse in the center of the ship. Transition to hyperspace will occur in approximately half an hour. Please be sure to secure your luggage and belongings. Thank you and enjoy your trip!

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Transport: MU-Class shuttle
Tagging: Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj / Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri

It took a few heat beats for her to come down off her panic to realize the Alderaani knight had not come with orders to fetch and bring Marina before Queen Faith Organa

"Drink?...
A drink....why yes...." She replied a bit winded, but nevertheless not looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

It seemed that for some reason or other, her queen had seen fit to have one of her elite Commanders watch over her on this cruise.
Of course the queen of Alderaan had much cause for assigning someone like Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj to look after her. Marina had more often than not, gotten herself in quite a few entanglements before. Most were justifiable, but unauthorized, by neither her queen or marina's father.
marina had a way of jumping into situations feet first without disregarding her own safety. Those incidents usually involved entering battle torn systems in efforts to provide medical and humanitarian aid to those caught behind enemy lines...like civilians, children and the sick/wounded. Such escapades often brought her under fire from the sith and FO, among other oppressors.

"...of course, Commander Gale." She smiled at the older gentleman. " It would be my honor."
Smiled as she were relieved he were here under protocol on her behalf and not here at all to escort her back to Alderaan to face a much more different tune than the melody which had begun to permeate throughout the vessel.

"Zenda, if we can catch up later this evening..." She leaned over to give her friend a warm hug. "...I would love to hear more about Kuxirra and her soon to come precious sibling." She looked down on her friend's abdomen, before turning to take up the Commander's invite for that drink. Of course Marina would have liked to share drinks with Zenda, but her friend were with child.

"Commander Gale..." She then said as the two started to walk away. "... would you mind if I called you Ike when not in the presence of others? You could just as well call me Marina."
her arm went up ever so gracefully...an invite for the older knight to take her in arm.

Marina knew of the Alderaanii knight and had admired him for his valor, honor and devotion to both Alderaan and the Greater Houses which of course included the Royal House of Organa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom