Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Good and the Bad

: The Royal Academy of Bastion :
:
Sculpted :

Sylvia wasn't looking forward to the evaluation. The moment she was told she would be having another one she had begun mentally preparing herself, like she always had and it was for good reason. Where her weekly meetings with the overseer consisted of ten minutes of enduring a scolding, something she'd gotten quite good at by now, an evaluation was much more scathing. He'd dive deep into the woman's shortcomings and really look to drive home the point that she should've given up a long time ago. The first few were easily shaken off, but as time went on the evaluations had really begun to get to her. No matter how much she had tried, nobody seemed to note any real progress and it left her doubting her own sense of progression. All she had left was the ladder up to becoming a Sith, but she wasn't so certain she had it in her anymore.

Was her bladework really getting better? Was her control over the Force truly expanding?

A steel-faced Sylvia stood in front of the door of the overseer's office, taking one last deep breath before knocking and gaining entry. As the magenta-haired girl walked in, however, she was taken by surprise by the presence of a second person. Next to the overseer desk stood a woman with brown hair Sylvia didn't recognize. She racked her brain trying to figure out if she had seen the stranger before, but came up empty-handed. She certainly wasn't an instructor or overseer and definitely not a student, she didn't seem to be connected to the academy at all in the first place. It begged the question why the woman was here, during her evaluation, in the first place.

"Sylvia Virtos. Take a seat." The overseer's voice was cold, revealing no emotion. Clearly he wanted to get this over with. Quietly Sylvia walked over to the chair in front of the desk and sat down, nodding slightly towards the woman in greeting before turning her attention back to the overseer.

"I will keep it short today," he said, immediately getting to the point like he always did with Sylvia. "First off, I have some news regarding your friend Elle Mors ." A slight tinge of frustration spilled out as he mentioned the name. Clearly something had happened he wasn't particularly happy about.

"We aren't friends," Sylvia responded, keeping a straight face but cringing internally. She hated that she said it, most of all because she wasn't even sure if that was true. The two hadn't been able to contact each other since their separation and even if they had, she wasn't sure if she had the guts to. Ellie probably hated her now anyway, with how she had pushed her away. Even if she was still convinced it was what was best for the blonde, she still felt immeasurable regret for her words and actions that morning.

"Miss Mors was on a ship that was shot down over Jaemus. Everyone on board has been confirmed dead, except for her. Her body was not present in the wreckage." The overseer paused for a moment in order to keep her frustration in check. "Furthermore, we have reason to believe Mors has deserted." Now his words were coated in venom, while Sylvia's eyes went wide for a moment, though she quickly regained her composure.

"T-there's no way she would turn her back on the empire. She probably survived and got captured," Sylvia retorted. She didn't believe for a second that Ellie would give up everything she had worked for just like that.

"Perhaps. The question of what happened to miss Mors is one of the reasons I summoned you. I am giving you the task to find out what happened to her." The man then leaned forward and over his desk slightly, towering over Sylvia. "Yes, you will leave the academy, but you will not be an apprentice to a Sith. You haven't earned that yet. You have learned enough about the Force and the saber, but you have a long way to go to embrace the philosophy. Instead, you will learn from a non-Sith master." The announcement was jarring. Sylvia was finally getting out of the academy like she wanted, but knowing she wouldn't be a Sith was like a kick to the stomach. She had put her all into earning that title, but even now it was still way out of reach. The woman opened her mouth to speak, but the overseer left no room as he continued.

"Miss Virtos, meet your new master, Allyson Locke. You will learn from her from now on." The overseer waved his hand to draw Sylvia's attention to the woman. The magenta-haired girl nodded again, though remained silent for the moment. "And one more thing before you are dismissed."

"If you find miss Mors has indeed deserted, you are tasked with seeing to her death. Do so, and I will personally grant you the title of Sith."
The cold and emotionless way he spoke sent shivers down Sylvia's spine. The weight of the realization hadn't quite landed yet, but the look in her eyes spoke of clear inner conflict. "Don't let me down."

"I won't."

With that, Sylvia got up and looked at her new master. "I will be right behind you." She wanted to get out of this place as quickly as possible.

db5791e045c23b4df5b8c5f5c3110d51730763b1.png

//: Second Chances //:
//: The Royal Academy of Bastion //:
//: Sylvia Virtos Sylvia Virtos //:
9e0366b8be08cdab1c03169f930cd6803e7e1b90.png
Being summoned was something she figured she was going to have to get used to. The Empire was a whole other world compared to the Galactic Alliance, even the Silver Jedi never summoned her such as this. Allyson thought back quietly to her time in the Jedi, maybe it was because they didn't trust her, her job was to lie and be the best at it. She never lied to the Jedi though, at one point, they were her friends and her allies. Times were different now. Allyson had made her bed, and she had to lie in it now. Thoughts of the past lingered as she stood there trying to ignore the words from the one called 'Overseer.'

The Sith were weird.

Words started to collect and breakthrough her daydreams; the smallish girl took a seat and listened to the words from this Overseer. Allyson decided to listen to the conversation, wondering why the harshness in the tone of the voice. The two obviously knew each other. The Corellian was coming in the middle of a conversation - yet she felt as if she had experienced. It was deja vu with the tone of the girl's voice answering the adult speaking to her.

We're aren't friends. The Spy knew the act of lying, better than she knew the back of her hand. The girl and whoever this Elle Mors was had been friends even if she didn't believe it. Damnit. Allyson thought quietly to herself. Thinking about friends only brought her back to the Alliance. Flashes of blonde hair filled her mind, following the phantom pain that ached in her belly. A hand covered her stomach as she tried to forget, but the memories decided it wasn't time yet, she needed to suffer a bit more.

I'm glad you're happy, you deserve it.

Allyson choked back the memory and did her best to focus on the conversation in front of her. The girl's mouth moved, but Allyson didn't hear anyone but Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt 's voice. She remembered the woman being the voice that kept her conscious enough to survive her ship crashing into the beast's side that belonged to the Bry n'adul leader. Her voice single-handedly brought the Corellian out of the clutches of the reaper. Another blink and Allyson saw the bloody mess of the woman after Muunilist. Remembering her abandoning the fight with Carnifex to get to her, Maynard's voice drowned in the background of her trying to stabilize the woman. Promising Maynard that things will be okay, promising Ryv that things were going to work out.

That there was nothing to worry about.

You're leaving me... You're leaving us

The memory was unbearable, looking at the person she called her best friend's face. It haunted her at night and now in the waking hours. There was no escape from what she had done, Allyson had made her choices, and she found herself choosing Jorryn every time.

Her heart belonged in Echani's hands.

There was irony in the conversation unfolding in front of her, the sound of betrayal from the magenta haired girl's friend, and here she was thinking about the friend that she turned her back on. Guilt settled in but was soon shoved aside. Remembering the attack and the look in Loske's face, it was enough to tell Allyson what her fate was if she ever returned. Nodding, she acknowledged the girl who now, for some reason, was her apprentice.

A student was something she didn't sign up for, but it seemed it was going to be another test of loyalty that the Sith threw her way. "Alright then, let's go." Allyson headed out of the office, wasn't quite used to having a student, and didn't end up altogether after their first mission. Allyson sighed softly as she looked over her shoulder towards the girl that was following her. "Uh, what's your name again, Pinkie?"

Sylvia had gotten her wish and still managed to find herself slighted. The overseer clearly considered the woman to be capable enough to move to the next step on the path to becoming a Sith, yet at the same time he had taken her off that path under a downright ridiculous condition. Anger boiled beneath Sylvia's skin and it was hard to keep her temper in check. She had wanted to lash out, tell the overseer like it was to his face. But she didn't, because all that would've done was prove his point that she was as insufferable as he claimed her to be.

Instead, she remained silent as she followed Allyson outside, making sure not to look back at the bastard's face. Hopefully it was the last time she'd ever see him. Sylvia opened her mouth to speak first, but was beaten by the Corellian who asked for her name. The nickname she gave the magenta-haired girl didn't land too well with her, however. Yet another nickname to mock her with, she was quite certain.

"It's not Pinkie. My name's Sylvia," she responded through clenched teeth, swallowing down her copious amount of rage that had built up over the past number of minutes. At this point getting beat up for being disrespectful was the least of her concerns, it wasn't like she could feel much worse than this anyway. At least she could finally leave the academy, and that was worth the frustration she felt ten-fold.

Sylvia took a deep breath. Things weren't so bad. She'd prove herself to be worthy and earn the title of Sith, just in a different way than she'd expected. Her master no doubt could teach her everything she needed to know, she'd deal with everything that came with it. Everything to prove the overseer wrong, that she was destined to become a Sith Lady. She'd make it, somehow. Even if right now, she was the useless Rat she had come to believe she was.

"I'll need to go pack my things then, I guess. My dorm is that way." Sylvia pointed towards one end of the hallway, then began walking down it. Even though that place had been her home for years now, she was very much looking forward to closing that door a final time. She hated this place. "So, how should I call you? Master Locke? Just Master?"

//: The Royal Academy of Bastion //:
Allyson cringed slightly at the response from her new student. It seemed they both didn't have the desire to work with each other. There was hope that maybe the girl would ease into the position and make the Corellian feel comfortable with teaching someone. Obviously, this was going to be a situation where she either had to suck it up and deal or send the girl back to this Overseer. Musing over her choices, she figured the latter would only be worse on the small girl. Sighing, Allyson tried to figure out why she was put in this situation.

Turning her head towards Sylvia, she nodded and gave the girl a crooked smile out of embarrassment. "Sorry about that. Just trying to um be friendly, kid." Catching herself, Allyson quickly corrected the nickname, "I mean Sylvia." Small mouthful of a name, but she'll get over it. They continued down the hall towards the girl's dorm room. Allyson let herself take in the entire establishment. It was interesting, she would have never expected the Empire to have something like this on Bastion - how did she miss it in her reconnaissance? Instinctively, she looked around, and the lens in her eye snapped pictures, but when she went to upload em - they went nowhere.

Oh right, my access has been cut off. Mmm, remember you're a traitor. Allyson thought quietly with herself and rerouted the file to be uploaded in her personal cloud. Fingers moved absentmindedly as she used Mechu Deru to work the contact lens' tech. Leaning against the dorm room's walkway, the Corellian gave her new charge a moment of privacy. She wondered how leaving this place meant - she could sense the anger and frustration welling up in the girl's chest, but there was no source. Another sigh of despair came from the brunette as she figured it was because she was who she was - not one of the scary Sith Lords that roamed the Empire.

Someone like Vaylin would have made a good Master to the girl. The question was posed as to how Sylvia needed to address her. "Well," Allyson started and rested her hand against her chin as she thought. Not always being the type for formalities, she figured she would do the same as she did with her former padawan. "Allyson or just Ally is fine. Though probably in public you should call me Master. Especially if everyone is like that guy." She nodded in the direction they had come from with the Overseer. "So, just Allyson is fine when it's just us, okay?"

A part of her wondered how long the girl would last at her side. Allyson was a criminal, a traitor, a spy on the run, and she had about half the galaxy hunting her down. Something in her chest tightened, almost feeling sorry for the poor girl put under her tutelage. Allyson lived a dangerous life, already she felt terrible for putting Jorryn in danger - but now the life of someone with so much time to live? Frink Aliha Bey Minmin iri al Sel nun? The Corellian thought quietly to herself as she mulled over the situation, but she needed to make whatever time she was going to have with Sylvia a good one. It was her second chance at being a Master and a teacher. At least she could get to know the girl a little bit.

"So what sort of stuff do you do in your free time? Video games? Uh," Crap, what do teenagers do - I was in my 5th year of service at her age... Panic settled in as the Corellian tried to think of normal things while also worrying she was sounding like an adult who didn't know how to talk to a child. "Shopping? Eating? Building stuff?" Allyson just grew more and more awkward as she continued to list things off.

Last edited:
Even though her dorm was a place Sylvia'd spent countless hours in over the years, being here now was strange. With the sense of finality in the back of her mind the atmosphere felt different- as though the dorm wasn't actually hers anymore. After picking up the backpack placed against the wall next to the door, she walked over to the wardrobe and opened the drawers one by one, taking out various items and stuffing them into the backpack. "Oh, and about earlier, I guess just Sylv is also fine. It's what-" Ellie called her. No, Allyson didn't need to know about Ellie. "Most call me. That and Rat, but that one's not particularly nice to hear." She instantly wanted to kick herself for showing vulnerability like that, though at least on the surface the Corellian seemed to be different from everyone at the academy. Maybe she wouldn't treat her too badly.

Suddenly, she felt something strange, yet familiar in the Force. It was a subtle sensation, though after honing in on it she instantly recognized what it was. Someone, and she was almost certain who, was using a technique she knew quite well. She would wait to address that until she was done packing, though.

"Allyson it is, then. I'll be honest, I thought you would be like every other prospective master and berate me for even asking." She scoffed, albeit a bit quietly. Maybe her new master wasn't so bad, but only time would tell.

After the drawers were cleared she moved on to her desk. A few pieces of various tech were laying around, as well as a picture frame that was laid down picture first. The various pieces were loaded in and all that was left was the picture frame, which Sylvia stared at for a moment. She knew what picture was in there and she really didn't want to look at it, and so she didn't. Instead she simply shoved it into the backpack and closed it.

There were still a few items left, but the girl didn't care much for them any longer. Someone would throw them out, it wasn't her problem anymore. She took another look around, it would be her last one, when Allyson asked her a bit of an awkward question. It elicited a bit of a chuckle- it was the last thing she'd expected to be asked in a situation like this.

"I, uh," used to hang out with Ellie, mostly. No, she still wouldn't mention her. Nobody needed to know how much it hurt to be apart from her. "Tinker around with tech or just watch movies if I feel lazy. So building stuff, I guess." Her attention then turned to Allyson, looking a little inquisitive. "I've packed everything, but before we go, can I ask you a question as well?" Her curiosity got the better of her.

"Were you using mechu deru just now?"

//:
The Kraken //:
Allyson was surprised by how quickly Sylvia had cleaned out her dorm. When Allyson was staying with the Silver Jedi, she remembered how compact the Padawan dorms were. It seemed each of the students had their entire lives in their dorms. Poking her head in as Sylvia finished up, Allyson made a note at how barren the room was and decided to just leave the conversation from circling back to it. The Corellian wondered what sort of treatment the apprentices got here besides war training. Pressing her lips together, she noted the photo frame as well; even without a bond, the former Jedi could pick up on the girl's uncomfortableness.

Shrugging Allyson tried to keep the interaction pleasant for the most part. She chuckled softly, hearing about how to address her and the way the other Sith berated her. "Well, I hope you weren't used to that treatment, you uh won't be getting it from me." She scratched the side of her face absentmindedly as she tried to think of something witty to say. "I mean, if you want to call me Master Allyson or Master Locke, it's fine - I'll just call you Padawan Sylvia or something I dunno."

The Corellian brightened up as she heard that her student enjoyed building things. There it was a moment they could bond over, along with films. She had an extensive library of totally legally obtained holofilms. With the small similarities of the two, Allyson figured this wouldn't be as bad as she originally had thought. Sylv continued to talk, and Allyson bobbed her head, nodding along with what the girl was saying. It was until the teenager questioned her use of the Force.

"What?" Allyson fought off the knee jerk reaction she wanted to give the magenta haired girl. She stopped and looked away from the Padawan and tried to think of an excuse. "No, it wasn't." Best excuse. Allyson continued to walk down the dorm hallway as she chewed on the tip of her thumb. Why was she so quick to deny the power? Taeli Raaf's lovely voice entered her mind as she rounded the corner towards the hanger.

No one has ever appreciated your gift. They've forced you to subdue it, to hide it. To only use it in certain situations. I find that intolerable. You have such wonderful power, one that many could never comprehend, and you've been forced to oppress its true potential.

Allyson sighed, knowing that the Sith was correct and that the brunette needed to accept her gift for what it was. As the pair continued down to the hanger, they came upon the freighter that Allyson had been able to snag out of impound when she had begun to collect her assets after the burn notice and slew of bounty notices. Remembering they weres till scattered about the ship, Allyson chuckled nervously. "Don't mind the mess, I hope you weren't planning on staying on Bastion for too long. It's honestly not my favorite place to be." The memories of her torture still lingered, fresh after being forced to relive them so recently with her bond-breaking attempt with Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt . She kicked a few datapads under the center couch of the common area of the ship. Sylv would come face to face with the Technomancer's workshop. Data tablets were strewn about, droids, and other tech half-built and in pieces. "Like I said, don't mind the mess." On the nearest workbench sat a pile of putty, it looked as if it had been molded into something of a woman's face. Upon closer inspection, Sylvia would be able to glean off the putty a small bit of an electromagnetic field - indicating that it was molded with mechu deru.

A wave of her hand and the ship began its initial checks before take-off. Allyson did everything on her mental auto-pilot, forgetting the lie she had told Sylvia about her Mechu Deru. The power was second nature to her, and the ship was just an extension of herself. Upon further inspection of the Padawan, Sylv would notice no nav computer installed on the ship.

Stopping, Allyson looked at Sylvia and sighed softly. "Any room is yours, just not the captain's room - because that's mine" She gave a little smug smirk to the Padawan before she sighed softly. "Also, yes, I was using Mechu Deru back there. It's what I do, uh, I'm what you would call a Technomancer…"

Turning her head, she focused on the ship itself, she had the clearance to take off, and the ship began to function as if the pilot had been in the cockpit. "Starship technology is a weird specialty of mine, but everything and anything with an electromagnetic field, I can control it - so I think it's by the will of the Force that you've become my student." Smiling, "Hope you can forgive me, I'm not used to my power being something of value."

Last edited:
"I could've sworn. Well, if you say so..."

Allyson's denial didn't do much beyond raising suspicion within Sylvia. She definitely recognized the particular way mechu deru tugged at the Force, but as the two had already left the what was now no longer her dorm and made her way through the busy hallways she parked that feeling for the moment. If Allyson indeed knew how to use mechu deru though, the magenta-haired girl wouldn't be satisfied until she was willing to teach her what she knew. This was definitely not the last Sylvia'd say on the topic.

It didn't take long for the duo to get to the hangar. Sylvia was ready to get as far away from Bastion as possible and even before Allyson mentioned not being much of a fan of the planet either she already had a feeling her new master didn't really want to be here either. "Yeah, I'm about ready to leave and never come back. Whatever was here for me once is gone now."

When Sylvia laid eyes on Allyson's ship, a sense of relief washed over her. The realization that she was finally leaving the academy behind for good put a wide smile on her face, she could finally move on from that Force-forsaken place. Most of her memories there were bad and whatever good memories she did had were tainted by the way Ellie left her behind. The sense of relief turned into excitement when she actually boarded the ship, though. Her attention was immediately drawn to all the builds and pieces of tech strewn about the ship, not even noticing how Allyson kicked away the datapads out of sight.

This place was like paradise.

"Mess? This is like the coolest chit I've ever seen. You gotta show me all these builds of yours!" The annoyed and downtrodden side of Sylvia had completely dissipated and out came the inner excited child, a side of her she had rarely been allowed to show in her years. Her eyes sparkled as her head darted from one side of the common area to the other. Her own little projects didn't hold a candle to everything she was seeing here. Walking over to a workbench she took a closer look at what was a woman's face molded out of putty, the distinct signature of mechu deru written all over it. 'You're not fooling me,' Sylvia thought to herself.

Sylvia would pick out a room later, but it was what Allyson said afterwards that was much more interesting to her. "I knew it. I knew it!" she exclaimed with a giddy voice, turning her attention to her new master. "You've got to teach me. Mechu deru has always been my strong suit, but I want to learn more. Please?"

Watching the ship take off without anyone in the pilot seat was just another reason for Sylvia to be just a little starstruck. Simply being around Allyson opened up a whole new world to the girl. Turned out AMCO AMCO had indeed pulled some strings to make something happen as he had said he would, despite Sylvia having been doubtful he'd even remember. If she ever came across him again, she'd have to thank him a thousandfold.

"What? Your abilities are incredible! How could anyone not see that?" Sylvia looked at Allyson with a healthy dose of confusion.

Allyson Locke Allyson Locke

//:
The Kraken //:
Allyson continued to get the ship ready, and their jump to hyperspace was pretty straight forward. The lack of nav computer meant that she needed to input the route she wanted to take. Her skills with navigating open space came in handy, and through the Force, she charted a path to Yavin IV. The ship moved on autopilot now, and she found herself sitting at her workbench, but her attention remained on the girl she had brought along. A soft smile spread across the Corellian’s face, seeing Sylvia move past that downtrodden expression was nice. It briefly reminded her of a certain girl from Borleias.
“Of course I’m going to teach you Mechu Deru. You’ll have to forgive me though, it might be a bit bumpy; I haven’t had to teach anyone much before. The one time I tried, it was to try and get out of an awkward date.” Shaking her head, she remembered when she didn’t realize Kat Decoria had a crush on her. Musing over the past was something Allyson found herself regularly doing nowadays, some memories were painful, the others not so much.
“Well.” Allyson started as she remembered what that overseer person mentioned how Sylvia wouldn’t be taught by a Sith until she proved she was a Sith. Such a silly notion, but not all Sith made sense it seemed. Hands resting in her lap, Allyson continued, “I’m not a Sith as you already suspected, I used to be a Jedi.” Saying the words made everything feel so real, everything she had done up till now was cutting away at the title she held onto for so long. Saying it meant she cut the last tie. “I’m not a Jedi anymore, and how I joined the Empire is another story for another time, but the Jedi do not trust Mechu Deru.”
“Mechu Deru is rooted in the dark side of the Force. It was created to control and manipulate machines, a Sith Lord created a nano-virus using the technique to create something called techno beasts. Living tissue and machinery married together through Sith Alchemy and Mechu Deru.” She paused for a moment, surprised at the knowledge she remembered from Kaili Talith. A soft smile spread across her face remembering the girl, but she continued with the small lesson. “The Jedi fear it because of this, there are some in their ranks that are allowed to learn, like me - but I couldn’t teach it because of the dark side potential. I was useful, and I was a tool, I don’t ever want you to be that way, Sylvia.”
The Corellian reached for the putty toy and used Mechu Deru to form it back into its original state. She held it out for the Apprentice to see. “I was given this by my master and my first love. She helped me realize my potential and taught me everything that I know. She warned me about the Jedi, but I didn’t listen.” The putty in Allyson’s hands began to move and take shape, forming different animals as she spoke. “Using the electromagnetic field the toy gives off, I shape it using the Force, using Mechu Deru. Its a good practice tool, so make sure you use it daily.” She offered the toy to her Apprentice.
“As for the first lesson, I want you to remember not to let anyone use you for your power. Mechu Deru is a rare trait in this galaxy, its precious, I’ll teach you everything that I know - just promise me no matter where you are or who you’re working for, don’t let them make you a tool.”

This was a dream come true. Someone who knew all about mechu deru and was willing to teach her, for years Sylvia thought it to be an impossibility. She didn't care how experienced of a teacher Allyson was, as long as there were things she could show the girl she'd listen and follow along. For years Sylvia had to learn about subjects she ultimately knew she wouldn't pursue, but mechu deru was the one thing she was confident in. On top of that, Allyson wouldn't have to worry about getting out of awkward dates when it came to Sylvia. Surely she'd be a better student than Allyson's previous one, or at least she was positive she would be.

Finding a place to sit, Sylvia gave her legs some rest as Allyson gave just the slightest peek into her past. The magenta-haired girl shoot her new master an inquisitive look, wondering why Allyson had associated herself with the Jedi while they were so distrustful. She had heard many stories of Jedi and their cruel actions, making it even more difficult for Sylvia to understand why anyone would be on their side, but then again she hadn't met one in person before.

Sylvia kept those questions to herself, however, instead letting Allyson continue her story. The girl had been able to put bits and pieces of the history of mechu deru together in the past, but the academy's library had disappointingly little information available. The creation of technobeasts was something she had never heard of before. Suddenly it wasn't so strange that followers of the Light would fear mechu deru, but the warning that followed was what really caught Sylvia's attention. She had never thought about it, but surely she wouldn't be used that way.

Sylvia's attention was then directed towards the putty. Allyson explained its origin and what it could do before being offered it. She smiled as she took it, studying it up close for a moment. "Thank you," she said, "I will do that." While she continued listening she tugged at the putty here at there with her own application of mechu deru, amused by how it reacted. And then the warning from before turned into a promise she had to make. Allyson was serious but Sylvia couldn't entirely blame her, even if she knew only a sliver of her story.

"I-I promise. I'm generally avoided anyway, so... you know." The girl didn't know how to finish that sentence and instead awkwardly tried to just leave it where it was.

The putty in her hands continued to take a particular shape as Sylvia subsconciously molded it, slowly forming to resemble a woman's face. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and she smiled, but when its creator looked at the shaped putty she looked a little shocked. Blushing quite heavily, she forced the putty to lose its shape. Allyson absolutely saw that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom