Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gladiator Slave and The Dark Sider

Awakening to the sight of space flying by, not knowing where he was or how long he was out had Ko'ulorn on his guard, but he realized he wasnt restrained and his arm was splinted. Deciding that he was carried out by Romeo, Ko'ulorn began his search for Romeo.

Hearing shuffling about the ship, Romeo continued back to where Ko would be found. Reaching him Romeo nodded at him, the wrapping he did would have to hold for now. "Its nice to see you up, you've been out for a few hours. We are on our way to Tatooine." Romeo said as he walked past him without touching the young teen.

He went back to the cock pit to check on the autopilot. "A few more hours, and we'll be there." He called out to him. He turned, and looked at the Twi'lek, his mask remained on his face. Ready for any questions that maybe proposed.

"We are heading to my home, maybe Patricia will allow you to stay with us. Tatooine is a desert, you'll see soon enough." He shuffled as he continued speaking. "As for what happened...I burned the bodies of your friends." He removed his mask revealing his blood red eyes and his pale skin marked with scars, and his black hair dropped to his cheek line.

Seeing Romeo's scars didnt effect Ko'ulorn he had more than a few scars upon his back from the lashings during his training. "I barely knew them, one was from my village, didnt even know her name. The other I had feelings for, but never had the courage to speak to her." he scoffs "too late now, thank you for giving their bodies a proper send off, they experienced the cruelties of this world." Ko'ulorn closed his eyes forcing the rage down making it a tight ball in the pit of his stomach. A few deep breathes later he spoke towards the floor in a calm breathe "I will kill every slaver that crosses my path" the words carried every ounce of rage he possessed, releasing it.

Looking Romeo in the eyes now "Your sister you say, you're not worried of being followed and leading them to your sister?"

Impressiona mattered, and how control or his anger would need work on, it was a enemy more then a ally at the moment. "I see, next time you have these feelings Ko'ulorn, tell her..or him." He placed the mask in his seat. Now he had a ship, a slave ship. He'd have to remodel it, get a droid to fly for him.

"Not my sister, my fiance." He walked up to the computer systems , and looked at the checks. All green. "Let them follow, they will all die. My family lives there, but they know not where I live, and I have disabled anything on the ship the use tracking codes, and the works." It was difficult to find em, he knew nothing about tech for the most part.

"Your fate lies farther then massacres of slavers. What you did in the arena with the shield was impressive, I've not heard of such powers, with training, you won't have to worry about breaking a arm, or somethings."

"My apologies, your fiance. I know nothing of technologies, all I've learned in my life is weapons of close combat, I've never even held a blaster. Thank you for that compliment." Ko'ulorn closed his eyes and looked inside of himself feeling the power that had went into the shield, he forced it to his hand and allowed it to return to its dormant state. "I believe I can control that ability now" Ko'ulorn said with pride."However I have no clue as to how I..." Ko'ulorn stopped himself feeling his rage beginning to rise again. He knew it would be some time before he got over the kind of death his fellow slaves had recieved. Changing the subject "Thank you for all you have done for me, how can I repay this debt I know not. How is it you can control fire like that? Is it a part of the force? If so I want to learn it, I want to learn all there is to know about the force?" Ko'ulorn sounded like the teenager he is.

He grinned, the teenager had the same mind as he did in his younger days, but he did have that talent for being a natural in whatever this ability was. For the question with the fire. He ignited the fire oval in his hand that was fueled by the deep flaming core in him. "You are fine, I was the same, still I do not like flying a ship." He made a small joke. "My ability is apparently a natural one according to my old master. I am unsure if I could teach you it, but there's things I can show." He said as he shifted the fire from one hand to the other.

"Its a dangerous ability, and I was...permitted to be taught it." He moved the fire over his arm, now bearing a arm on fire in a sense. "There's others out there with much more powerful abilities. Once I lost a fight by having my body temperature dropped to deadly freezing." He said as he pulled re flame back inside himself, and no longer was producing fire from his body.

"She is...a energetic one though, my fiance. Tell me..what do you believe me to be?" He said as a test of some kind. A observation test if any.

Ko'ulorn was impressed by Romeo's display of control over fire and the thought of being able to nearly freeze somebody amazed him, all these were evident in the shine behind his eyes. Romeo's question had him puzzled "Do you mean your ability to control the fire, your race..." Ko'ulorn thought back to their meeting. "Or are you referring to your mention of your ability to use the Dark Side?" Ko'ulorn asked not sure what he may be asking. "Im not certain as to what that is, Im not even sure what the force is, but you dont seem to be a bad person to me."

It was a answer with more wisdom behind it then he would ever realize. He had that shine in his eyes that show amazement. "You will learn in time young one. The force flows through all living things, even those who can't use it, is touched by the force. As for what it is its many ideas, and view points, very few can give a full answer. Power, energy, life force. Its all these things, and more."

He stopped speaking, and thought about what should be said next. "You take what you get, and you hold onto it. What you're being brought into is a war, a political dispute, a galactic dispute." He turned his head, and looked into the stars going ny. "Welcome to chaos." He said to him.

Ko'ulorn thought for a moment "So, you're saying in this time of turmoil enjoy all the small things life gives you for you never know when these disputes may take you somewhere beyond your control." Ko'ulorn smiled at a thought "Choas seems to have chosen me." There was a low rumble in his stomach "When are we gonna land, I'm hungry."

He understood well, one day he'd make a great apprentice. "We are here." He said as a noise peeped. He grabbed the yoke, and ascended into the atmosphere of the sand planet. a few minutes later they we're in the hangar for the city Mos Eisly.

Later he commed the fiance. "Patricia? Its Romeo..uh...so..I have a surprise for you." He spoke into his com. @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

"Did you happen to bring my equipment?" Ko'ulorn asked noticing that his equipment equipment wasn't on his person "I think they should be left on the ship regardless, but I'm not comfortable without some form of protection."

"Yeah yeah, its over in the cargo port." He said not looking at him trying to reach his fiance on the comlink. "Hey Patricia Susan Garter!!" He tried again. He didn't want to bring him into the hotel room without her consist, but he'd gladly get him a room for himself. @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Ko'ulorn opened the cargo pit, retrieving his equipment and put it on. "She not answering?" Ko'ulorn asked, honestly concerned. @[member="Romeo S"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Patricia was at their home snoring on their couch when Romeo called her. Waking up the four month pregnant woman rubbed her eyes then glared at the comm unit "WHAT DO YOU WANT!!? I mean can I get a moment here!? It's bad enough that I have to carry a person inside me for nine months but you have to wake md from my naps?! I swear to god Romeo when you get back I am going to punch you in the dick!!" after swearing a few more times into the mic the woman calmed down then spoke clearly

"What do you need hun, I'm in the middle of carrying your child." she said to him before sighing on the comm link and laying back on the couch @[member="Romeo S"] @Ko'ulorn

Now he was in trouble, now here came the hard part. "So Patricia, I have...a teenager, who've I have invited to live with us, for a time...do I have your permission?" he said as he turned to his companion. @[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom