Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Gladiator Slave and The Dark Sider

As Romeo sat in the pit spectator area, watching fighters kill each other. It was complete carnage, and death. It was amazing, and yet not anything like this was comparable to the massive power of the Dark Side. Suddenly a yellow Twi'lek came out with a sword and shield, the force surely was in this man Romeo felt it.

With his sword and shield Ko'ulorn stepped onto the sandy arena for the first time. He had spent the past five years training under a cruel master for this, his back bore several scars from his trainers whip. The light reflecting off the sand was blinding, the crowd deafening, his opponent seemed a crowd favorite. A male Nagai with two daggers on his hip and a spear held high called forth the crowds praise. The nagai finally took notice of Ko'ulorn, pointing his spear with one hand and making a slicing motoin across his neck with the other. Ko'ulorn thought "My first fight and its against this, I cannot allow myself to fall, falling means death and I have much too much to do before I leave this world. Hell I havent even felt the touch of a woman." Ko'ulorn shook his head to rid himself of the thought and image of his previous love, a togruta female that has trained with him for the past few years. He hasnt even worked up the courage to talk to her. Stomping a foot and yelling out he cleared his mind of all, but the Nagai across from him.
"Gong" the battle began. Seeing the nagai Ko'ulorn took a solid stance and raised his shield sword held above his head angled at his foe. Ko'ulorn turned with the Nagai sword leading as the nagai flipped over him, his sword met the nagai's spear shaft. Ko'ulorn slammed his shield against the nagai pushing the nagai back and off balance. Ko'ulorn took this advantage and stabbed aiming for the nagai' s open side hoping to end this quickly. Suddenly the nagai shifted away from Ko'ulorn, Ko'ulorn felt his forearm break under a blow from the nagai. Ko'ulorn couldnt maintain grip of his sword, and just managed to block the nagai's spear thrust. It was just a ruse, Ko'ulorns feet were swept from under him, he was on his back with the nagai above him spear raised for the killing blow. As the spear plunged down, Ko'ulorn shouted in defiance "I WILL NOT DIE" he raised his shield to intercept the spear. As he did, Ko'ulorn felt a rush of energy come from his core to his left arm and into his shield. Ko'ulorn saw the nagai lauched backwards into the wall of the pit with enough force to turn the nagais head to pulp.

The crowd roared as the combatants fought, shield clashed against spear, spear against sword. The crowd loved every bit of it. The nagai now jumped over the younger man. It seemed it was the end for the young man, when suddenly the shield burst with energy, and the Nagai flew backwards, crushing the elf's head. The crowd was silent, mad at the death of their favorite.

Just as slave pits worked, the boy would be killed only because of what seemed to be a lucky kill, but also a supernatural fonomina. A guard of some sort for the pit came out ready to kill the man for his victory. The crowd still silent, Romeo stood quickly out of deeply ingrained response. "STOP, HE IS MINE!" He ran down from the seats, and jumped into the pit arena itself.

Landing a few meters from the guard, and the down Twi'lek. "I demand ownership of this man!" Of course he wouldn't keep him as a slave, he would release him, and allow him to choose his fate. "Touch him, and I will kill you guard. Go get your master guard, let him know of my demand." He would wait for the boss, leader, master whatever to come show face.

Hearing the crowd silent, Ko'ulorn rose to his knees holding his right arm to his stomach. Looking around he saw a large guard approach him, a large axe upon his shoulders. Ko'ulorn didnt know why he was about to die, but he wasnt going to die easily. Already planning his moves he acted as if he couldnt rise using his shield for support. The shield still hummed with his energy, not knowing how he was doing whatever it was he was doing to his shield, but quite glad he was. Before the guard came close enough to even throw the axe, Ko'ulorn saw a cloaked figure jump from the crowd ordering the guards to stop and claming that Ko'ulorn belonged to them. Ko'ulorn did not know who this person could be, but he knew that he now belonged to him.

Ko'ulorn heard his Hutt master's guards running to the field blasters at hand and leveled at all three on the field. The guards claimed Ko'ulorn in the name of Para Nasirii Kuka and any who oppose her ownership of this slave would be dealt with swiftly. One of the guards broke rank and started walking towards Ko'ulorn going around the pit guard and the cloaked figure.

Romeo smirked under his mask, they had no idea who he was, and now they would pay. "Blood in blood out." He said out loud. He grabbed the lightsaber from his belt, and ignited its red crimson blade. "Nothing will stop me from taking this boy." He grabbed the farthest man trying to flank them with TK, and slung him across the arena.

"I wield the Dark Side, do you possibly think you can stop this?" He grabbed the guns from the guards, and ripped them from their hands. Now he was in a offensive position. "I demand to speak to your boss!" He roared in a cold, and yet soft tone. He poured out his fire from his core, ignition of flames busted from his free hand.

"The dark side, he's a sith, he's going to take me" thought Ko'ulorn. Looking down at his shield and its constant hum, "Is that what this is" he thought to himself.

Inside the tunnel leading to the fighting pits sounds of marching boots and the slthering shuffle of a large Hutt. A large female Hutt surrounded by armed guards emerged from the tunnel "I am Para Nasirii Kuka, who are you to claim my slave."

Gross creatures, Romeo never liked Hutts, and still didn't. Now she asked who he was to claim a being? "Who are you to claim a sentient being as slaves? I am Romeo Sin, and I request this slave to be put into my custody. He has the ability to wield the force, and without proper training, he will never become what he could be."

He never turned off his lightsaber, and the flame only grew brighter. As he stepped over to the boy to check on him, he looked back at the nasty slug. "What would it take for me to have him? Name it, anything." He proposed. With his faceless black mask hiding his face, a snear marked his face with agitation for useless, and pathetic war lords, and slavers. They were scum, nucseine to the galaxy, and only got in the way of things that mattered.

@Ko'ulorn

"A force user, is he. That would fetch a large price." Para's eyes gleamed with greed. "One hundred thousand credits. Not a single credit less."

"Fine." He walked up to the hutt, and her pathetic guards. With his hand on fire, he cast it about as a flamethrower upon them, and began slicing the evaders with his lightsaber. "You think I would lay you!?" He roared again, casting ovals of fire at others firing at the others firing their useless blasters at him.

During all this he had no idea what the young teenager was doing.

Ko'ulorn watching the scene play out before him couldnt deny the joy in his heart when the cloaked person slew the his now former owner and her guards. Ko'ulorn took solace that his new master was strong with the force and he would do his best to learn all that he could and become strong enough to rid the galaxies of slavers. Ko'ulorn got to his feet and approached his new owner "Where to know master?" he asked the cloaked mysterious figure.

After all the fighting was done the boy was now speaking to him. Master? Romeo ass not his master, he couldn't train someone, he wasn't aloud. He was though near his Knighting. 'Soon, very soon I will be able to.' He thought to himself. "You are not a slave anymore, your fate as been set in your hands, but if you wish to join me in my journeys, you are gladly welcome to."

The crowd had been cheering on, going on like crazy frantics, ready to tear each other apart. "You are endowed with powers of the force, wether you take the light, or the dark is your choice. You could walk a completely different path. All I can do for you is point you in the directions. What is your name?" He asked the Twi'lek.

"My name is Ko'ulorn" he answered automatically. 'Life not as a slave, what would that be like' Ko'ulorn thought "I accept, I shall follow you." Ko'ulorn wasnt sure but he thought this might be his first friend. The thought of the torguta female emerged fore front after his agreeing to accompany this cloaked savior. "I have one request first.... I know not your name, but there is a person I want to save before we go."

Ko'ulorn didnt think that saying he loved the girl would save her "There is no reason I can give to risk our lives for one person who most likely dead." Looking around the crowd seemed to be growing angry at the halt of their entertainment "I believe we should leave now."

"You dont have some way to leave out from here" Ko'ulorn gestered at the pit. Figuring if he had they would of been gone, Ko'ulorn ran toward the tunnel the now slain Hutt came out of and hurried down the corridor for the masters' of the slaves. Six guards appeared before them when the hallway came to a fork. Ko'ulorn raised his shield and concentrated his energy into it. Preparing to rush hoping that the shield would deflect their blasters bolts.

Engulfing them with fire and killing them instantly, Romeo called out. "You must have some reason worthy, other wise you would not ask me." He continued the question of being slave saving.

He gribbed the boys collar, and dragged him into the slave quaters. "Come on, we must do this quickly." He said as he dragged the teenager.

Ko'ulorn quickly led Romeo to Parra the Hutts slave quarters. The scene that greeted him made Ko'ulorn fall to his knees and leave the contents of his stomach upon the stone floor of the slave area. The slaves had been ravished and slain gruesomely, blood and gore every where. The female torguta lay among some old rags and straw clothes torn and legs at odd angles eyes starring lifeless. Their entrance was noticed by those who commited this atrocity came from behind a curtain where Ko'ulorn caugth a glimpse of their current victim, another twi'lek, a female. Ko'ulorn felt something inside of him break and a rush of cold energy compeled him to his feet as the guards that had violated all the people Ko'ulorn had known for the past eight years, the twi'lek being from his home village, approached Romeo and he their whips ready. As one began to flick his whip out Ko'ulorn pushed both hand towards them, broken arm forgotten. The guards were pushed through the curtain tearing it down and pinned against the wall behind. Ko'ulorn steadily walked towards them, increasing the pressure, tears streamed down his face and a long string of curses issued from him. When Ko'ulorn ceased pressing the guards into the wall they no longer resembled humaniods, but were stains upon the wall. Ko'ulorn slowly walked to the twi'lek laying upon a stone slab, she was no longer breathing. Ko'ulorn fell unconcious.

It was indeed a horrible sight, and understood the the boy's reasoning to be sick to his stomach. Knowing immediately that the female alien with broken legs was why he came here. Nothing to man could say to the teenager would help him. He would have to find his own way through it. Only Romeo could do was help him stay standing through it all.

More guards came with whips, nothing Romeo couldnt handle. The young boy now was upon them, crushing them with Telekensis. He was indeed strong in the force. The guards were in the purest form of fear, and the boy cursed a storm up. Then the guards no longer existed, and the boy was now unconicous.

Picking the boy up, he walked back to what he was sure, was correct about the hangar bay. Choosing to take a small freighter of some sort, probably used to take slaves about, he later the boy in the co-pilot seat. He went back to the scene, and ignited his fire, casting extreme temperatures of flames upon the two aliens he had showed some form of emotion towards.

Giving them a proper burial that he could give, he had forced the boy here, and he would give them a better burial then this hell. Now it was time to get out of here, returning back go the ship, he checked on th boy, and took off with the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom