Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ghost and the Fallen Star [Ashin Varanin]

And thus, Erinyes would await what information would be shared by the Grandmaster as well as that of Master Vosra.

What manner of data gleaned from Padawan Ashin Varanin was also important and would allow a measure of a neutral review of it all.

Nonetheless, this was a very troubling case. Just what was Master Pazela attempting to do with young Varanin? What was his goal? And what was the ruckus with that of the Dark Lord and the One Sith?

Yes, this all required much thought.

| [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Kiskla Grayson"] | [member="Talon Vosra"] |

Vilox Pazela awoke in his cell. He felt the effects of drugs having been placed in his body. He knew the technique to remove such substances with the power of the Force, but that would reveal somethings that he didn't want to be revealed, just yet. So he stirred slowly and allowed himself to become acustomed to the feeling, before lifting his gaze to the Jedi Grandmaster and Jedi Master stood before him. No doubt Talon Vosra was nearby and he assumed Ashin had cleared off. "Amusing," he thought.

Leaning his upper body against the wall, he lifted his gaze groggily to Kiskla. "Was the sedatives necessary? I did surrender without a fight. This is because I am not guilty of a crime."

Her shoulders manifested a shrug in reply to Pazela's question. If the mind maze made him feel sedated, that hadn't exactly been the intent, but whatever floats ones boat.

"No, your trial on Coruscant a while ago seems to indicate that. Though, we are curious what you've been up to since then.

After Coruscant fell to the One Sith, you sent out a broadcast. When Master Vosra asked you how you knew this information, your frequency was conveniently terminated. External factors or otherwise.

Now, you're here on Ossus to deliver a report. I'm sure you understand our precautions considering the predicaments The Jedi are facing." At this, she gestured to the confinements.

"I'm sure the contents of this report will assist in the understanding of motivations, hm?

Nows the time to share."

[member="Vilox Pazela"] | [member="Talon Vosra"] | [member="Erinyes Draclau"]

| [member="Erinyes Draclau"] | [member="Kiskla Grayson"] | [member="Talon Vosra"] |

"Indeed, I remember that transmission." Vilox leaned his head in thought. He had terminated the frequency because he hadn't been prepared for the question. He thought. "The best lies are the ones that use the truth. Lying by telling the truth. Nobody knows differently, based on perception." Quitting his thinking, he looked back up to Kiskla. "There are two former Emperors of the old Sith Empire that are currently One Sith. Their names are Kaine Zambrano and Tyrin Ardik. Currently they go under the Darth titles of [member="Darth Vornskr"] and [member="Darth Janus"]. Most of my information is guess work, others is concrete. It's the concrete information that I retain that was given to me by Vornskr and Janus. I introduced myself to them by my own Darth title... Vazela."

"But let us be clear a moment. I am no longer the man once known as Vazela. But I do have a unique perspective and understanding of the Sith and I knew that I could garner information from them both through the use of my old position. I think it's good that I could use my former self for a good deed. My information will be vital in the protection of the Republic and the galaxy as a whole."

"The One Sith have converted the orbital shipyards that had been used for civilian transports into docks that are capable of producing war ships, which will then match those found in the Republic, Protectorate, Confederacy and Confederation. They are amassing an armada to take the rest of the Galactic Republic."

"They are controlled by a hidden figure, who's name I do not know, nor their species. All I know is that they were on Prakith at some point and that was how the One Sith of today originated from. They are powerful in the dark side enough to have made two Dark Lords of the Sith and a Jedi Master serve them, in the form of Daella Apparine. I also believe that he may have had something to do with Hion the Herglic's fall to the dark side, but that's just guess work on my part."

"After I tracked down the whereabouts of this mysterious Dark Lord of the One Sith, I headed to Prakith to destroy him. My plan was to pose as their Dark Lord of the Sith and when the time was right, I would make contact with you. We would work together to set up an ambush on the One Sith leadership, where they would then be destroyed or detained. Coruscant would be liberated and the One Sith threat would be over. It was the perfect plan..."

He sighed. "...Until I was confronted by Vornskr, Isolda, Orcus and Shara, as well as other figures I did not anticipate or know of. Instead of facing off this Dark Lord, I fought against four Sith Lords, three Sith of Knight level, with Daella Apparine watching on. I was soundly beaten."

"They believed me to be dead. They placed me in a coffin and I was jettisoned out into space, where I was discovered by Circe Savan, funnily enough. I commandeered her transport and used it to come to Ossus. I do not know where Circe is at this moment in time."

"I am not a Sith Lord. I am a Jedi and I was trying to save the Republic, through my knowledge and expertise. My plan would of worked, if I had made contact with you sooner. If the rest of the Jedi joined me on Prakith, we might of succeeded. Maybe, perhaps..."

Vilox Pazela fell silent, looking down at the floor.

Kiskla listened without interrupting to the report. When he concluded, silence hung between the quarters until the Kiffar broke it: "Master Pazela, I'm going to be perfectly transparent with you.

You sketch me out."

She unfolded her arms and dropped them to her hips, taking a step forward to square with the man in the cell.

"You executed this without any permission or communication with the council. With treason and defections running high, you can understand why you see this is a concern of mine. Mistrust runs deep, and if you just tried to mentally manipulate someone, despite all this information you've provided, it weakens the strength of your credibility.

I'm going to keep you in custody while we investigate these shipyards. Thank you. But. If you're truly keen on becoming a Jedi, there is a redemption process. Does this interest you? Because being on the fence holds no grounds here.

Do you understand?"

[member="Vilox Pazela"] | [member="Talon Vosra"] |[member="Erinyes Draclau"]

| [member="Kiskla Grayson"] |

"It was a decision I made based on the situation and enviornment that I found myself in. Sith that I had never heard or met before mixed with former Sith Emperors and Sith Lords emerged on the strongest world in the galaxy and annexed it from the most powerful faction. I missed the evacuations due being trapped in the Jedi Temple and when I emerged I was faced with a choice: find my way off Coruscant or find out more about these Sith. I choose the latter."

"Investigation of these shipyards would be suggested; and I apologize if I sketch you out. I am of course at the mercy of the Jedi Order I am sincerely trying to serve. Redemption process? I think I have already passed, but if I require another test, I understand." He smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom