Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Future

Appearance: Link
Outfit: Factory Link
Weapon:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"Hey!" Valery giggled loud as his arms wrapped around her waist.

It was unusual for her to be this playful and girly, but Kahlil was the best at bringing that out in her. She loved it though and smiled brightly with her cheekbones reddened as he leaned into her. No matter how tough things got, or how many fingers or limbs they lost, she really loved these little things and moments between them.

"I'm sure it is, love, but cooking is a little difficult this way," she chuckled and knew that he didn't care — he wasn't going anywhere. So she did her best to turn her head around and kissed his cheek if he helped a little bit.

"Fine... I got this..." she mumbled and with a little more effort, she threw together the wraps. They didn't look overly fancy, and she definitely rushed it a bit at the end, but it would taste great. "Now that you've got me like this, why don't you carry me over to the couch? Dinner and cuddling~" she teased.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil didn't move much. Just enough to let Valery Noble Valery Noble kiss his cheek but otherwise he was standing there, holding her. A chuckle eventually escaped him though. Without waiting he lifted her right up, casually shifting it so she was cradled in his arms. Dinner and cuddling. He nodded once in agreement, taking them off to the living room. Plopping down on the couch without letting her go for a moment.

"You better survive."

Weapon:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Cradled in his arms, Valery did her best to hold onto their food, but she was most focused on his eyes, as she looked up with a loving smile. Moments like this could honestly last forever. Together, they sat down on the couch and after carefully setting aside the plates with the wraps on them, she heavily leaned into him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I will," she said with a convincing amount of confidence. "Whatever plans destiny has for us, if it even exists, I just feel that we're going to be alright together and with our family. It's a mom thing," she joked at the end, but she was being sincere.

"I uh, know that what happened on Teta wasn't easy, with me coming back and getting hurt. I promise I'll be more careful." She nuzzled into him a little and let his heartbeat keep her calm. "I'm sorry if I disappointed you there,"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"You never disappointed me." He chuckled softly. Running a hand through her hair. For all they'd been through, Kahlil wasn't feeling exactly hungry. Right now he just wanted to feel Valery Noble Valery Noble 's warmth against him. He let his eyes close, thinking. What was it he'd been feeling? "We're Jedi. We're in a dangerous line of life, not even work. I'd gotten used to the idea that people I care about could die at any moment. That's what it meant to be raised as a Sith, or at least a Zambrano. You harden yourself to that kind of loss so it doesn't destroy you. Even after I became a Jedi I accepted that people could die, and I wouldn't be able to do anything.

But.. No. With you, with Vera, I feel I'd rip apart the Force itself to save either of you. It's a little unsettling."

Weapon:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber

"You never disappointed me."

Those words comforted Valery a lot more than she thought they would, and while he explained how he felt about his family and protecting them, she just hugged herself against him tight. She had the side of her face against his chest and the fingers of her left hand gently trailed over his torso near her face. But what he said... it's how she felt as well, and it didn't bother her. It made her feel loved the way she loved him and Vera.

"I've always been bad at handling loss," she said after a moment, but he already knew this. "I've been hurt so many times, and it never got easier. And while I got through it, I don't know what I'd do without you two. If someone even thinks about hurting you...." she paused for a moment and just enjoyed the warm embrace, as well as his fingers going through her hair in a comforting way.

"I feel the same way, I'd do anything to keep you and Vera protected." Valery looked up at him, no longer hungry at all, and smiled lovingly.

"Things will be okay. We've gotten through so much already and there's so much I still want to do. With you, with Vera... and more little Nobles as well," she chuckled.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Not sure if it makes us good Jedi, but.." He sighed, smiled. Turned his gaze back to Valery Noble Valery Noble before leaning down to kiss the top of her head. "I think it makes us the best kind of parents, yeah?" Kahlil flashed a grin, wide and happy. "So we'll have to for sure come back to Vera. She's not gonna get anything better than us, will she?"

Weapon:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber

"It's easier to help people and bring them happiness when your own life has joy to it," Valery said as she looked up to meet his gaze, "So let's stay good parents, and come back to Vera; to each other..." she leaned in, closed her eyes and pressed a more gentle kiss against his lips. She enjoyed the moment for as long as it lasted and opened her eyes to look at him again as the kiss broke.

With their lips still close together, she began to smirk,
"I think our food has gotten cold." Not that she really cared; being alone with him was all she cared about right now.

"After all the challenges I had to go through preparing it with you holding me..." she teased.

Kahlil_Div2.png

The kiss was nice, needed after everything. More than he thought. Kahlil leaned more into it, setting a hand on Valery Noble Valery Noble 's cheek. Then, snickered as she pulled back. Dinner was getting cold huh? He glanced to it, still snickering. "Then think of it as training. You can heat things up, can't ya? So go on, reheat dinner with that little fire of yours." He waggled his eyebrows, hinting at an unspoken challenge.

If just for tonight, they'd forget everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom