Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future of the Omega Protectorate

What Happens Now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys, please no in fighting. Lets turn all of that towards the people who really need it. Namely the ones who want us to fail or disband. The Crusade, Tyrin, all the ones just waiting for a land grab. Now from and OOC perspective I am hoping it will get a fire under some people. We need a good member base or new and old writers. As Tegaea said we can revisit this question and problem at the end of the month if we want to keep it going. There is a good amount of time to work things out. Siobhan I would like you to stay around your one of the most active we have and since I will be IC I want to expand a few of our interests. Buy the time needed for the other members to come back refreshed. These are the holidays after all and people like relaxing when the weather gets cold.

Rebellious Vanguard
Personally, I agree with Cira. A drop to minor status would work best if this is truly the route we need to go. Planets lost can always be reclaimed, and all the tech The Protectorate has would be safe rather than just vanishing. From what I can tell, the majority of us want this faction to stay around. I, for one, don't think there is anything like OP anywhere on this board. Revisiting this issue later on gives a chance to let everyone relax and take some time for themselves, because we all know cooler heads prevail. Lets everyone just take some time to handle their own stuff. And, if at the end of the month we reach a consensus to end our beloved little family, then so be it. But lets not point fingers or be quick to make decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom