Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Future of the Omega Protectorate

What Happens Now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has come to this.

This faction, due to my imminent resignation as leader, the loss of members to LOA and other factions, has been deemed un-viable.

We now have a choice of what you want to do. Do we join with the Atrisian Empire or the Republic?

Alternatively you can vote that you want or are going elsewhere. Please post your thoughts in that case.

In the event of a Republic merge the Republic would gain the following red territory:
QH0uKWi.jpg

AE would gain a similar but smaller amount in the event of the merge.

What would happen to the rest is undetermined, but would probably revert back to neutral.

Please vote once for each writer, not character.

Due to my position at another faction(amongst other things) I will not vote on either choice as it would be completely unfair. I wish the best of luck to all Protectorate members who will be staying on during the merger. I've had an excellent time here writing with each and everyone one of you.

Hevana Martin

Hair-triggered Super Soldier
If OP merges with AE, Omega Pyre would be left alone, and force users would have a "Force user registration," but otherwise not be affected. The Inquisition will secretly watch things, but wont force anyone to join them.

Over all the idea is to let the Protectorate members continue more or less untouched, as a separate kingdom under the Emperor.

I vote Atrisian Empire. I admit I am a bit biased because I have a character there, but that's not my reasoning because Siobhan is my current main and she would not join them. I imagine she would go rogue. Moira will join AE either way. However, the Republic regards Sith as allies. So on balance Atrisia. We actually are on proper terms with them and it opposes Sith.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
I've had a lot of fun with you guys but I'm going Republic. Trust me,like Siobhan I'll be going rouge,probably quit and devote myself full time to the TRA. Personally I don't want a merger at all but logically it is the right course of action.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Atrisian Empire, Republic sucks pft.

Pyre will continue, they can always find haven on Abregado, which HK will fiercely defend from other influences, plus I was thinking of making a mobile base on a ship in case we need to do something out of AE watch and territory.
And HK will support the Republic Alliance, most of them are already OP members anyway.

IC, Jorus detests both the Republic and AE. OOC, I probably can't vote one way or another on this without someone screaming conflict of interest, and I'm too tired to figure out where my conflict of interest should be. As such, I'm abstaining like Dells.

EDIT: Y'know what? Screw that. I've worked for this faction, I'm takin' a vote.

Without wanting to force an opinion on anyone, one should note that the Republic is led by a chancellor who regards Sith as allies. She actually told Tegs that during a meeting when we were trying to mend fences after the calamity of Rhommamool and Osarian - when one would think we should be united in hunting down the rogue Sith who did it. Not to mention continuously attacked OP in the Senate (according to her we made bolters to kill Jedi!).

As I said, Siobhan would not be joining AE - she would not fit in. But they have never been hostile to us.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Well, I did had a question

What if, at later time, we would get the Pyre together, get our strength back, and we would like to secede our territory? Would we be allowed to do that or we'll have to go through civil war?

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Delila Castillon"] @HK-36 @Tegaea Alcori @[member="Jorus Merrill"] @[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Noah Corek"]@[member="Basaba Willamina"] @[member="Hevana Martin"]

I know I'm on LOA, but just dropping this in since HK mentioned this to me, skype.

How about you just drop down to a minor faction and use ic storyline to drive story back when there are people active enough to rebel and get territory back.

There is no need to merge. In essence, The Protectorate protected force users, we didn't do "force registrations" at all.

Why sacrifice the principles that made Op simply to save territory? Save our tech, our principles, and simply be a minor faction.

Besides.. if we do this and have enough members as a minor to make a major again one day... means we have all our tech still with us :)

This makes the most since and wouldn't divide loyalties. I know I am being extremely biased but merging with AE or the Republic just spells trouble for our members in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom